Check your account email address ×

Getting ready to move the boat

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldda' told that kid, get this crap loaded and out of here, or you'll leave in handcuffs. 

He is pretty wealthy.  Can buy and sell ya.

Leaving at 9-10am tomorrow. Today has been 14 hours and still not done working. Finished wiring trailer and did all 6 wheel bearings and seals. Packed a lot of tools and supplies because who the fuck knows what could happen. 

I got trailer and boat title and Regs done this morning. Handled oversize permitting for 3 states. Picked up excavator , delivered excavator. Delivered skid steer and I’m just picking it up and delivering it to another job now. 

im a machine 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Leaving at 9-10am tomorrow. Today has been 14 hours and still not done working. Finished wiring trailer and did all 6 wheel bearings and seals. Packed a lot of tools and supplies because who the fuck knows what could happen. 

I got trailer and boat title and Regs done this morning. Handled oversize permitting for 3 states. Picked up excavator , delivered excavator. Delivered skid steer and I’m just picking it up and delivering it to another job now. 

im a machine 

Big day, good work.Have a beer 🍺 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

im a machine 

Where the heck are you taking this thing?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

From Michigan back to MN 

Oh gotcha, I just thought you were taking it to the local lake..then I read that, was like wtf is this cat up too..:lol:

19 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Haha 550 is Paul Blart mall cop..

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Actually Paul's halfwit brother who is also a mall cop.

Too bad you two faggots didn't have what it takes to get singled-out of TWO state police organizations, for your physical strength. Too bad, so sad.

Sorry, but not sorry!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger:

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Where the heck are you taking this thing?

I asked him the same question Ridgy, but he never answered me. 

It's almost impossible to follow what Ben does, I honestly believe he's some kind of borderline insane. I'm surprised his father, who he drags along on all these crazy adventures hasn't killed him years ago. 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

im a machine 

Ahh no Polubinsky, I think the correct term is, ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER. :whistle:

This is like the THIRD BOAT Ben has bought in the last year.

First he bought a small Glastron-Type boat with a Merc outboard, which he sold.

Then he went all the way to NJ and bought a 23', 25 year old Eliminator, hauled it back, fucked with the big motors, then I guess he sold that one too! 00

Now he bought some big cruiser-type boat, that he's hauling back to his area, I guess!! 

This kid is crazy. 

I can't believe his wife tolerates his bullshit, but many women do.

His father gets dragged along on all his bullshit stuff too. 

Ben is crazy. No seriously. He either needs medication, or a good beating. 

If he has an older brother, the brother should kick his ass, and straighten him out. 

Me personally, I'd rather see him get the beating, than the meds. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is like the THIRD BOAT Ben has bought in the last year.

First he bought a small Glastron-Type boat with a Merc outboard, which he sold.

Then he went all the way to NJ and bought a 23', 25 year old Eliminator, hauled it back, fucked with the big motors, then I guess he sold that one too! 00

Now he bought some big cruiser-type boat, that he's hauling back to his area, I guess!! 

This kid is crazy. 

I can't believe his wife tolerates his bullshit, but many women do.

His father gets dragged along on all his bullshit stuff too. 

Ben is crazy. No seriously. He either needs medication, or a good beating. 

If he has an older brother, the brother should kick his ass, and straighten him out. 

Me personally, I'd rather see him get the beating, than the meds. 

Get back to Sandy's and shut the fuck up!

• Thanks 2

On 6/9/2022 at 10:50 PM, Kivalo said:

Ben made it to Florida

There is some steel magnates silver spooner kid that has a baller place on the lake just south of me and a bunch of people posted pics of him with his truck in the lake tryna get his $200k wake boat unstuck. Pretty funny

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Too bad you two faggots didn't have what it takes to get singled-out of TWO state police organizations, for your physical strength. Too bad, so sad.

Sorry, but not sorry!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger:

A claim you have never posted proof of. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

A claim you have never posted proof of. 

Yes I did faggot. I posted my grad pic, and the letter from Ct. You just got " OWNED " to the MAX!!  :owned::owned:

Sorry, but not sorry. 

I realize all my adventures seem like a foreign concept for a scared ass chicken shit terrified pussy who’s afraid to travel to the next town over and who’s biggest concern is how many trucker ball bags he can drain behind the local sun shop. My dad and I enjoy adventuring though as do most non pussy normal people. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes I did faggot. I posted my grad pic, and the letter from Ct. You just got " OWNED " to the MAX!!  :owned::owned:

Sorry, but not sorry. 

The letter said "dear candidate" :lol:

No proof it was yours and no proof you were singled-out. 

You're self owning. :fullofit: