Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Send in the boomer battalion!

The Russian boomers are picking up fresh samich makers in South America. Putin is smart. This is how chess is played.https://www.latinamericancupid.com/en/landing/paid?&ovchn=GGL&ovcpn=English+USA&ovcrn=nicaraguan brides&ovmtc=b&ovraw=g&ovtac=PPC&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiKD0u4io-AIVESM4Ch3yIwOZEAAYASAAEgJgXvD_BwE

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My old neighbor just snatched one from Columbia 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many bioweapon labs are in Ukraine again?  So not the original 23, let's double that at 46.  Nothing to see.

image.png.aaed5b509991c1aed597b1889e98e5b0.png

If Ukraine didn't have a bioweapons lab, they should have. Along with an extensive nuclear weapons program. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

40 billion is gone already? 1c75da65a2.gif.81df6aadc0e79cca315ea11867d7f75a.gif

19 hours ago, irv said:

No kidding, eh. Some people have zero clue how much a Billion is let alone 40 Billion. Would be pretty funny if Zelenskyy is just playing poor old Joe and the Dems, but I guarantee we will never hear a word about that if he is. 

No....only 35 out of the 40billion went directly into Zelenskyys bank account.....must be how he is buying all this stuff in Swiss:lmao:...you guys and your conspiracy theories..too funny.  

19 hours ago, irv said:

Tell me, what exactly do you know about Putin that the media hasn't told you? I'm not saying he is this or that because I honestly don't know, I'm just saying, what does anyone really know other than what we've been told by the funded crooked, corrupt and evil media entities? 

Also, what's your take on these Azov Nazi's? Fake news or are they real? 

https://canadiandimension.com/articles/view/chrystia-freelands-deep-seated-ties-to-ukranian-nationalists-reveal-a-double-standard 

https://tnc.news/2022/03/15/trudeau-freeland-met-with-ukrainian-neo-nazi-party-cofounder/ 

He invaded Georgia and Crimea unprovoked....has always been the aggressor. Don't know anything about the links you posted but their are fringe groups in every country.

The Nazi excuse was just that, an excuse to invade. Worse than our lame excuse to invade Iraq due to WMD's....what a joke that was eh?..Funny how I never believed that BS from the get go.  

Putin has described himself as Peter the Great......he is looking to expand his territory. Like Anler posted, maybe he IS after the rich sources of natural gas that are abundant in those Ukraine areas?

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

X2

Oh ...I'll pass on getting nuked for corrupt Ukraine btw...

Well, the chances are enhanced with a Ukraine defeat. If Putin acts on his desire to invade the Baltics next. That's when the fun begins.

Fortunately, the longer this goes on the better. Russia is taking massive losses to their troops and expending lots of munitions and equipment.

Biden is a POS that has shown his weakness over and over ever since the Afghan withdrawal. He has given Ukraine only 4 longer range missiles systems, which are desperately needed in the terrain they are now fighting. Our troops will use a minimum of 9 when out in the field......Biden is afraid as always of provoking Putin and fears Ukraine will use the long range missiles to strike Russia....fuckin pussy runnin our country.

Ukraine is much happier with Uk as they are providing more of the weapons they actually need......

Until I see corruption under Zelenskyy.....I am not buying what you have sucked up. Conspiracy theorists:lol:

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Ukraine didn't have a bioweapons lab, they should have. Along with an extensive nuclear weapons program. 

Exactly.....unleash the beast....covid is getting boring at this point

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That why Ukraine's are fleeing to Russia.

If Ukraine didn't have bioweapons labs and nato bases they would not be getting pounded.

If Ukraine didn't have bioweapons labs and nato bases they would not be getting pounded.

So this is all about bio weapons now?..... yeah I guess it's as good as the Nazi excuse:dunno:

The voting machines got hid there too. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Seems like a legit reason no :dunno:

Russia let all of the easterners into Russia and now they are running scorched earth over the Nazis as they can't hide behind civilians anymore. It's a Nazi bbq in eastern Ukraine. 

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Seems like a legit reason no :dunno:

Sure...why not

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia let all of the easterners into Russia and now they are running scorched earth over the Nazis as they can't hide behind civilians anymore. It's a Nazi bbq in eastern Ukraine. 

Well, at least they will be able to claim what's left of the ashes....maybe stick  one of their Russian flags in the smoldering remains of an elementary school?

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure...why not

Well, at least they will be able to claim what's left of the ashes....maybe stick  one of their Russian flags in the smoldering remains of an elementary school?

Thanks for the $54 billion!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just keep listening to cnn.

I seriously don't think I've watched CNN since they coverd the Iraq War..... I remember watching the scud missiles LOL... and Baghdad Bob

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I seriously don't think I've watched CNN since they coverd the Iraq War..... I remember watching the scud missiles LOL... and Baghdad Bob

I have to admit that their coverage of Desert Storm was pretty stellar.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have to admit that their coverage of Desert Storm was pretty stellar.

Yup.... I think they were pretty much the only game in town to give that kind of coverage they were pretty decent back then

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Moar billions! Maybe you are a Republican 

Lol....yeah...... this guy from Ukraine gives pretty good updates and tells it like it is..... is talking pretty long-term here

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... I think they were pretty much the only game in town to give that kind of coverage they were pretty decent back then

Lol....yeah...... this guy from Ukraine gives pretty good updates and tells it like it is..... is talking pretty long-term here

How about the US intelligence agencies who are now saying they don't know anything about the Ukrainian military? They only know about Russia's. They don't know how many troops Ukraine has lost or anything. Oops! Another intelligence failure LOL. We got robbed again and your dumb ass wants to double down. Go watch WWE so at least it doesn't cost us everything. Ffs