Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Germany should be kicked out of NATO....they weren't paying their fair share for a long time....cheap.bastards....laughed at Trump for relying on Russian energy.......who is laughing now:lol:......fuckin krauts....I like German woman though

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Germany should be kicked out of NATO....they weren't paying their fair share for a long time....cheap.bastards....laughed at Trump for relying on Russian energy.......who is laughing now:lol:......fuckin krauts....I like German woman though

NATO shouldn't even exist you retard

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

NATO shouldn't even exist you retard

But now it's only stronger with Finland and Sweden joining.....much to the chagrin of your boy Putin.... this three-day War has not gone well for him at all

31 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

But now it's only stronger with Finland and Sweden joining.....much to the chagrin of your boy Putin.... this three-day War has not gone well for him at all

Putin sent NATO back to the kids table. They look like the fools that they truly are. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

And... Back to Jimmy dore. Americans are paying the price for Ukrainian theft. Russia thrives while we crumble. 

Another fail for Jimmy.......I give Russia an A for effort on the release of this mundane -car lacking even airbags, modern seatbelts......Christ my no Nannie, no traction control, no anti-lock brakes on my Viper makes it seem like a luxury cruiser compared to this - junk POS.  Looks like sanctions will and are taking a toll as they can't get  parts.....Putin the outcast pariah is done

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanction-proof-russian-car-panned-181009522.html

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

If you don't like Jimmy there are plenty more. We are being robbed.

Related to vid above ...

Rep: Adam Kinzinger Enters house bill that will Allow Biden to declare war with Russia without the consent of Congress or the people

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This hasn't gone well for us. Putin is slaughtering those poor bastards over there.

You were a fool for believing in Brandon...

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Putin sent NATO back to the kids table. They look like the fools that they truly are. 

That retard says he hates Putin but he supports making the ruble the strongest currency in the world and turning the dollar to shit. I think we know who the Russian propagandists are. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Related to vid above ...

Rep: Adam Kinzinger Enters house bill that will Allow Biden to declare war with Russia without the consent of Congress or the people

This hasn't gone well for us. Putin is slaughtering those poor bastards over there.

That should be good for inflation. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Giving a senile old man this power - is not good.

He says he doesn't want to fight Russia but he doesn't call the shots. If they do that we are no longer a Democratic republic. 

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Related to vid above ...

A lot of herd thinning on both sides but believe it or not Russia is taking the brunt of it with their troops vs Ukraine

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

That retard says he hates Putin but he supports making the ruble the strongest currency in the world and turning the dollar to shit. I think we know who the Russian propagandists are. 

Temporary artificial inflation of the ruble you idiot..... it is not sustainable.

why don't you put your name on the waiting list for that car.:lol:.

My penis loves inflation....

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He says he doesn't want to fight Russia but he doesn't call the shots. If they do that we are no longer a Democratic republic. 

Most Americans don’t give two fucks about corrupt nazi youcrane. I stand with Putin. 

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Most Americans don’t give two fucks about corrupt nazi youcrane. I stand with Putin. 

Welcome to the 6%....you and Anler are POS's and really emit a strong odor.

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/390866/know-american-public-opinion-ukraine.aspx

Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-59-20.png

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

actually most do you're just a dumb fuck

Don’t be all mad bro. Millions of Americans know what the US and NATO were up to with their nazi friends in you crane. They now look like stool pigeons. Trump warned Europeans this would happen if they didn’t knock it off. The sanctions are making Russia rich. 

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Temporary artificial inflation of the ruble you idiot..... it is not sustainable.

why don't you put your name on the waiting list for that car.:lol:.

My penis loves inflation....

The security state has stolen over $20 trillion dollars since 2001.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdTVXjQo/?k=1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Don’t be all mad bro. Millions of Americans know what the US and NATO were up to with their nazi friends in you crane. They now look like stool pigeons. Trump warned Europeans this would happen if they didn’t knock it off. The sanctions are making Russia rich. 

Brain dead boomers are bleeding us dry

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Cool story bro..... can you tell me one more conspiracy story before I go to bed

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Cool story bro..... can you tell me one more conspiracy story before I go to bed

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No conspiracy. Look at those cool blue lines. 

D7021531-90CE-4169-B6CE-8838C3161FE2.png