Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

1 minute ago, irv said:

"It was alleged that...."    Sounds credible for sure!!!! :lol:

I've seen better dub overs in Japanese films. Tell me this isn't another one of your go to news sites, is it? 

Ukrainian war theater is very entertaining.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

"It was alleged that...."    Sounds credible for sure!!!! :lol:

I've seen better dub overs in Japanese films. Tell me this isn't another one of your go to news sites, is it? 

No.... I use that Denny guy that I posted earlier..... he is the most reliable and doesn't rely on any news sources....... I posted that last video as a joke for God's sake I couldn't even understand what the guy was saying.... that's why I said if he could watch it the more power to him.

But if you don't think there's a bounty on zelemskyys head and they didn't try to assassinate him before you're an idiot

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Must be why zelensky is begging for more help and Ukrainian troops are quitting. Cue up another $50 billion!

want to place a little wager on who ends up winning this war?.... and Ukraine does not give up any territory want to place a wager on that

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Must be why zelensky is begging for more help and Ukrainian troops are quitting. Cue up another $50 billion!

I could post just as many links for Russian soldiers quitting and defying their commanders as you can ukrainians quitting.....what a sucker for Russia prop u are

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No.... I use that Denny guy that I posted earlier..... he is the most reliable and doesn't rely on any news sources....... I posted that last video as a joke for God's sake I couldn't even understand what the guy was saying.... that's why I said if he could watch it the more power to him.

But if you don't think there's a bounty on zelemskyys head and they didn't try to assassinate him before you're an idiot

I didn't say that as I'm sure there is one on Putin's head and anyone with any military authority from both sides. Its the 400 men they, allegedly, sent story that cracks me up. 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

want to place a little wager on who ends up winning this war?.... and Ukraine does not give up any territory want to place a wager on that

Holy fuck, they no longer have control of their ports. That’s all Putin needs. Didn’t you here about that little problem with youcrane grain,it’s now russia grain. :lol:

• Like 1

I could post just as many links for Russian soldiers quitting and defying their commanders as you can ukrainians quitting.....what a sucker for Russia prop u are

Where, from MSNBC? :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Holy fuck, they no longer have control of their ports. That’s all Putin needs. Didn’t you here about that little problem with youcrane grain,it’s now russia grain. :lol:

Sure Russia stealing it what did you expect..... and if you want to bet too let me know

Sure Russia stealing it what did you expect..... and if you want to bet too let me know

In fact just for you I'll give you two-to-one odds....Mofo

Dude..... I probably use sources from right-leaning media more than you do........so STFU:thumbsup:

Says the guy who, just yesterday, posted the MSNBC article trying to get his point across. :lol:

Just now, irv said:

Says the guy who, just yesterday, posted the MSNBC article trying to get his point across. :lol:

Hey douchebag you could have used any source for that info...., there was just no hiding that fact... good God are you serious I have to use right-leaning media for everything to prove a point for you

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin is in control of it,so it isn’t stealing. That’s how winning a war works. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

See this is why you're stuck in your beliefs you don't look at both sides at least I'm a little more independent

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey douchebag you could have used any source for that info...., there was just no hiding that fact... good God are you serious I have to use right-leaning media for everything to prove a point for you

You mad, Bro? You're sounding more and more Liberal everyday. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Putin is in control of it,so it isn’t stealing. That’s how winning a war works. 

Oh so the war is over now what an idiot put your money where your mouth is tough guy

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You mad, Bro? You're sounding more and more Liberal everyday. 

Nah I lean right but I guess I really am an independent I think on my own..... I'm not a total partisan hack like you

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Oh so the war is over now what an idiot put your money where your mouth is tough guy

Simmer down little man. It’s not my fault Putin is winning. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Simmer down little man. It’s not my fault Putin is winning. 

He aint winning by any stretch of the imagination and I see Analor took off once money got involved

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude..... I probably use sources from right-leaning media more than you do........so STFU:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah I lean right but I guess I really am an independent I think on my own..... I'm not a total partisan hack like you

Nah, you're a Liberal whether you want to believe that or not?:news:

liberall.jpg