Check your account email address ×

Pot Psychosis

47 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I saw a girl eat half of a 1000mg chocolate bar...she went to the ER.😱

Well, since 50mg gets me hopping, I can see why...

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Seen a few bad trip. But no one has ever been violent. Most are pretty mellow

Bad weed trips ???? :lol:

you are such a retarded ass faggot piece of shit lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Seen a few bad trip. But no one has ever been violent. Most are pretty mellow

Actually, that is the effect weed has on me. Makes me very paranoid and anxious...almost trip like at times ....doing mushrooms is much less traumatic for me. That being said, now that you can identify certain strains and %'s of THC, a friend of mine let me try what he called very mild weed from a dispensory and that did produce a much more pleasant experience for me but I still refrain for the most part.....maybe once or twice a year....Alcohol is definitely my drug of choice.

14 minutes ago, irv said:

I definitely fall into that group.....I have even had the hallucinations that some have.....was never violent...just wanted to be away from crowds and people. It just isnt fun or relaxing for me.

Some people are just way more susceptible I guess. A friend of mine smokes it several times a day and you would never know.

• Like 1

Over 35 years in the business,I am the expert :lol: Honestly in all my life being around it I can honestly say I've never witnessed it. Saw my Uncle get so paranoid he thought he was having a brain aneurysm :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Over 35 years in the business,I am the expert :lol: Honestly in all my life being around it I can honestly say I've never witnessed it. Saw my Uncle get so paranoid he thought he was having a brain aneurysm :lol: 

Usually that is first timers freaking out. After smoking a few times they completely relax. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Legalize it all. 

BC is in the process of decriminalizing up to 2.5 grams of heroin,coke,meth and mdma

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

BC is in the process of decriminalizing up to 2.5 grams of heroin,coke,meth and mdma

Let private industry take it over.   They will sell it cheaper, safer and give revenue to the govts.  The vast majority of crime surrounds the illegal drug trade.   Hell give it away for all I care.   Use a portion of the revenue or taxes on it to pay for rehab centers.   That way the idiots who get addicted at least pay for some of it. 

55 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I definitely fall into that group.....I have even had the hallucinations that some have.....was never violent...just wanted to be away from crowds and people. It just isnt fun or relaxing for me.

Some people are just way more susceptible I guess. A friend of mine smokes it several times a day and you would never know.

Exactly this. Drugs, no matter what type or kind, can affect everyone differently. The same goes for alcohol. There are many that can't drink whiskey without becoming confrontational or violent. 

When I was in my teens and smoking on a regular basis, I had an episode where I was in a complete fog/daze for hours and hours the next day after smoking heavily the night before. I was scared thinking this wasn't going to leave me but thankfully after about 10-12 hrs later, my head began to clear. With today's potency, I can only imagine what my state of mind would have been if I had of gotten into some of that. Despite what some people think regarding marijuana, it is still a mind-altering (psychoactive) drug. 

Edited by irv

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let private industry take it over.   They will sell it cheaper, safer and give revenue to the govts.  The vast majority of crime surrounds the illegal drug trade.   Hell give it away for all I care.   Use a portion of the revenue or taxes on it to pay for rehab centers.   That way the idiots who get addicted at least pay for some of it. 

Agreed :bc:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

With the fentynal being added to other recreational drugs, it doesn't seem like a great idea at this time...unless we start participating in the supply and manufacturing process. 

I would be scared to try street drugs at this point in time..it's not the 80's and 90's anymore.

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly this. Drugs, no matter what type or kind, can affect everyone differently. The same goes for alcohol. There are many that can't drink whiskey without becoming confrontational or violent. 

When I was in my teens and smoking on a regular basis, I had an episode where I was in a complete fag/daze for hours and hours the next day after smoking heavily the night before. I was scared thinking this wasn't going to leave me but thankfully after about 10-12 hrs later, my head began to clear. With today's potency, I can only imagine what my state of mind would have been if I had of gotten into some of that. Despite what some people think regarding marijuana, it is still a mind-altering (psychoactive) drug. 

I hope you didn't act on that fag/daze (not that there is anything wrong with that) 🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, SkisNH said:

I hope you didn't act on that fag/daze (not that there is anything wrong with that) 🤣

LOL. Just edited it moments ago. 

Everyone reacts differently.  Indicas, for instance, are supposed to be more mellowing and relaxing, but if I take an Indica edible, I can't watch TV with any action sequences, and all my stupid little body aches and pains are amplified a ton.  Weird since the opposite is supposed to happen.  I usually fall right asleep on it but wake up feeling like I was pounding vodka redbulls all night (i.e. you passed out, but didn't really get REM sleep).

Sativas are known for their "head high" but those chill me out the way Indicas are supposed to.

I've seen folks get super paranoid from the ganja

26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

With the fentynal being added to other recreational drugs, it doesn't seem like a great idea at this time...unless we start participating in the supply and manufacturing process. 

I would be scared to try street drugs at this point in time..it's not the 80's and 90's anymore.

Totally agree. Guy I went to HS with came home from work,,did a line and died.He was a heavy user.What baffles me about the cocaine is it seems only addicts and young kids are dying. As we all know the is a lot of famous people and rich people use it but it seems none of them are dropping like flies. Must be the low level dealers peddling the fentynal :dunno: