Check your account email address ×

How true is this

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A4112F79-68FA-4225-94E0-8FE0A16F5CCC.jpeg

Jim is the perfect example of most Democrats but you forgot a couple……….Jim also wants his student loan debt forgiven and Jim could never be Joe, he doesn’t like actual work and getting his hands dirty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

1834A7D2-2020-44EC-BF5E-952ED04F4677.jpeg

23D24B42-06CD-4178-9E56-1B7703C7B2E0.jpeg

FC5DE3E2-77CE-4E8D-9486-C1F7B1CD24FD.jpeg

C9A0B082-880F-4A2B-A0CE-7E4B6104B859.jpeg

Fuck being inclusive if we have to normalize some of these freaks, who need a shrink to undo their gender disphoria that some twink college professor indoctrinated them to.....  :lol:  Love, acceptance sure.  Normal?  Not.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Jim is the perfect example of most Democrats but you forgot a couple……….Jim also wants his student loan debt forgiven and Jim could never be Joe, he doesn’t like actual work and getting his hands dirty.

Wrong I know some die hard Trumpers who are Jim.

Remember republicans rely on fed handouts too.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The same as it was in the 60’s. Get off your ass and work. BOOTSTRAPS!

Work is all hard.  All the young people on their phones are actually working…old people just don’t understand because they don’t have a shovel instead. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wrong I know some die hard Trumpers who are Jim.

Remember republicans rely on fed handouts too.

BS, you’re wrong, most Democrats are represented by Jim.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Unions also support the shit out of Democrat politicians.

Nothing wrong with private unions when negotiations are fair for both sides. It’s the public employee unions that have to be watched like a hawk. Past history shows they have fucked the taxpayer raw. Public unions really represent the Democrat Party. That’s the sole reason Scott Walker had to step in for WI…….the spoiled rotten public employees were fucking the taxpayer with their unfair collective bargaining BS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Nothing wrong with private unions when negotiations are fair for both sides. It’s the public employee unions that have to be watched like a hawk. Past history shows they have fucked the taxpayer raw. Public unions really represent the Democrat Party. That’s the sole reason Scott Walker had to step in for WI…….the spoiled rotten public employees were fucking the taxpayer with their unfair collective bargaining BS.

The democratic politicians spent all of the city and state pension money. Those unions are broke.

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

BS, you’re wrong, most Democrats are represented by Jim.

Most trade unions support Dems.

Sorry your in the minority. Most tech or trade schools are filled with brown or black people who don’t vote repub.

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Public unions sign contracts with elected politicians. Don’t blame the members for what they negotiated for just vote the politicians out who signed the contract.

Skilled trades workers are in huge demand up here in the remote NW Ontario. No kids want to get hands on skills anymore. Millwrights ,electricians ,operators,all in high demand.

Most remote camps are all vax required and there is not enough to fill the seats

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most trade unions support Dems.

Sorry your in the minority. Most tech or trade schools are filled with brown or black people who don’t vote repub.

Very few blacks in the trade union. I’m a union PipeFitter and a lot of my friends are in trade unions. We vote republican. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Public unions sign contracts with elected politicians. Don’t blame the members for what they negotiated for just vote the politicians out who signed the contract.

When Democrats were in power for example in WI in the past, they weren’t negotiating on behalf of the taxpayer, they were negotiating on behalf of their own greed you fucking idiot. This is no admission that Republicans are the end all be all but Democrats are parasites.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

When Democrats were in power for example in WI in the past, they weren’t negotiating on behalf of the taxpayer, they were negotiating on behalf of their own greed you fucking idiot. This is no admission that Republicans are the end all be all but Democrats are parasites.

But republicans don’t. Lol

got it

I raised a family and bought several houses working in the trades. Not sure why young people don't appreciate the opportunity to have a valuable skill that can give you a pretty good life. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I raised a family and bought several houses working in the trades. Not sure why young people don't appreciate the opportunity to have a valuable skill that can give you a pretty good life. 

I don’t either.  My kid or nephews want nothing to do with the business. They working jobs that will never afford them the opportunities . It will die with us when we can no longer do it. Granted it is some dirty hard work, but it is a opportunity to have a nice house and nice things. 

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Unions also support the shit out of Democrat politicians.

No democrat politicians steal the money from small business owners and line the coffers of union bosses. In exchange they pressure their halls to vote Democrat or they are traders to the cause. 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t either.  My kid or nephews want nothing to do with the business. They working jobs that will never afford them the opportunities . It will die with us when we can no longer do it. Granted it is some dirty hard work, but it is a opportunity to have a nice house and nice things. 

Same here, probably why most of our employees are immigrants.

But the money is good if you don't mind hard work. And the benefits are top notch too. Best health insurance you can get and a funded pension that costs you nothing unlike a 401k which you have to fund yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same here, probably why most of our employees are immigrants.

But the money is good if you don't mind hard work. And the benefits are top notch too. Best health insurance you can get and a funded pension that costs you nothing unlike a 401k which you have to fund yourself. 

👍

I can’t even tell you the last time a young person has stopped in and said I want to learn how to do this .  I mean, I will pay you while you learn the trade.  
No takers!