Check your account email address ×

Shit that baby boomers never thought of.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

It has taken over 60 years, but now we have black only everything.  The wheels of social justice turn slow. 

….and how has your life been effected by social justice? 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How long ago was that?  I'm 64 years old, and I've never seen one.  :lol: 

You don’t know when white only restaurants existed?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

How horrible!! How do you even sleep at night? 

I don't. :lol2: I was a Skins fan as a kid, we lived in Fairfax Virginia for about four years and our neighbor had skins tickets, I went with him and his son a few times. 

I almost put a gun to my head when they got rid of Aunt Jemima. :lol:

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your feel offended? Disappointed? Despondent? Or just slightly annoyed? 

I don’t care, really.   Life is too short. Burying a good friend on Tuesday.  On my way to his house to get his Camaro going so the family can have it at funeral. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don’t care, really.   Life is too short. Burying a good friend on Tuesday.  On my way to his house to get his Camaro going so the family can have it at funeral. 

Sorry dude. Celebrate his life. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sorry to hear that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Condolences my man.😔

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thanks. We are going to send him out right.  All the car community is coming out. 

That's cool,,,sounds like he was well liked :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sorry to hear that.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Condolences my man.😔

2 hours ago, HSR said:

That's cool,,,sounds like he was well liked :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. 
We are all pretty close in the car hobby around here. Unfortunately this is happening way too often as a lot of the guys are in their 70’s now.  Real bummer.  Not a lot of young people getting into the hobby so are numbers dwindling.   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Thanks guys. 
We are all pretty close in the car hobby around here. Unfortunately this is happening way too often as a lot of the guys are in their 70’s now.  Real bummer.  Not a lot of young people getting into the hobby so are numbers dwindling.   

I hear ya there,,,lost 5 friends last year all 50- 60yrs old.Part of getting old sadly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Thanks guys. 

Again....so glad I grew up when I did.. wouldn't trade it for anything. Wtf does this new generation even do for fun....the phone and social media?....seriously?

What year was the Camaro?

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

I know. Thats the funniest part. It wasn’t a coil shit. It was violent diarrhea spraying everywhere!  :lol:

poor bastard who had to clean it up. 

OOooff.  I used to work at a movie  theater as a kid, and had to clean up puke one time.  Damaged me for life.  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, that's way too young.

Yeah it is ,4 were sudden 1 guys lasted 6 weeks with cancer from when he found out. Sucked big time 

58 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again....so glad I grew up when I did.. wouldn't trade it for anything. Wtf does this new generation even do for fun....the phone and social media?....seriously?

What year was the Camaro?

Its a 81 , but nothing stock. I can’t find a picture of it.  It has a Bill Mitchell built stroked big block in it.  At idle it will vibrate your whole body. 

• Like 2