Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why are Arctic Cat snowmobiles associated with the color green?

Why are Polaris snowmobiles associated with the color red? 

Why are Ski-Doo snowmobiles associated with the color yellow?

Why are Yamaha snowmobiles associated with the color blue? 

Why are Lynx snowmobiles associated with the color red... also?

Some of you fellers need a hobby... or a woman, maybe a dog?

🤔

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why are Arctic Cat snowmobiles associated with the color green?

Why are Polaris snowmobiles associated with the color red? 

Why are Ski-Doo snowmobiles associated with the color yellow?

Why are Yamaha snowmobiles associated with the color blue? 

Why are Lynx snowmobiles associated with the color red... also?

Some of you fellers need a hobby... or a woman, maybe a dog?

🤔

 

President Trump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ski-doo sleds are traditionally yellow because yellow is the color of caution. Ski-doo was just trying to warn potential riders that this yellow sled is a rocket ride at your own risk. 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gym is on the red team.  Gym's 9R is coming in black and blue with red accents.  Gym is confident this sled will make the competition black and blue.  

 

1649444588677-productstill.thumb.png.0689d412c55793d5db7d375860477de1.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ski-doo sleds are traditionally yellow because yellow is the color of caution. Ski-doo was just trying to warn potential riders that this yellow sled is a rocket ride at your own risk. 😉 

Skidoos are school bus yellow. They are school bus yellow because they school everyone one else on how to build a snowmobile

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

someone on here is slacking, there is a new stop sale that was put out this morning, but isn't posted.....

Edited by krom
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krom said:

someone on here is slacking, there is a new stop sale that was put out this morning, but isn't posted.....

Isn't that your job to post any info non Cat related............ rofl.png.9cb68112b6f25fc83e97efcec1a53a9b.png

 

294721493_Cat2.gif.f4689d0a9cdeb5c202a7a21f2636dfdf.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Isn't that your job to post any info non Cat related............ rofl.png.9cb68112b6f25fc83e97efcec1a53a9b.png

 

294721493_Cat2.gif.f4689d0a9cdeb5c202a7a21f2636dfdf.gif

this time it isn't a poo stop sale...

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, Not greg b said:

Skidoos are school bus yellow. They are school bus yellow because they school everyone one else on how to build a snowmobile

I thought you were going an entirely different direction with the school bus comparison ... and not in a flattering way :lol2:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I thought you were going an entirely different direction with the school bus comparison ... and not in a flattering way :lol2:

I was thinking short bus too

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I thought you were going an entirely different direction with the school bus comparison ... and not in a flattering way :lol2:

I think cat is Still riding on the short bus licking the window.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think cat is Still riding on the short bus licking the window.

Whats wrong with the short bus? been riding it for years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Simple Jim said:

Whats wrong with the short bus? been riding it for years. 

Gym would invite your short bus to ride around the wonderful roads and bridges of Norman County.  Gym will wave at you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Polaris was always white with blue and red accents, iirc.  Rupp was always red.

Arctic Cat started out with similar colors as Polaris, but then switched.  I can imagine that making all black with green was Hetteen's way of saying "suck it" to Polaris.

Wasn't it Kawasaki that was rumored to have buried a bunch of prototypes in Chanhassen, MN?  If that really happened, why hasn't anyone dug those up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Wasn't it Kawasaki that was rumored to have buried a bunch of prototypes in Chanhassen, MN?  If that really happened, why hasn't anyone dug those up?

Larry P. from vintagesleds.com spent a weekend there  several years ago with his metal detector searching for those "PROTOTYPES"...NOPE no luck...He was actually looking for the oval race sleds...

Edited by SlugsOnSleds
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Larry P. from vintagesleds.com spent a weekend there  several years ago with his metal detector searching for those "PROTOTYPES"...NOPE no luck...He was actually looking for the oval race sleds...

It was in Shakopee. I read some place that those sleds are no more and are not burried anymore 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...