Check your account email address ×

2000 mules anyone seen it ???

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the point here is that it wouldn't get mentioned if you weren't regularly spewing nonsense about how I got the job, how easy it is, how i'm just told what to say, and all the old ladies I'm ripping off.  So dim.  

FFS…now it’s my fault that you’re a braggart and I’m not the only one that gets the “I’m smarter than you because blah, blah, blah” treatment. BTW call me dim all you want but there is a gal that used to answer the phones at my daughters elementary school and she went from that to being an EJ Advisor…super nice gal and good for her and good for you but FFS it doesn’t take a PHD in Economics.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…now it’s my fault that you’re a braggart and I’m not the only one that gets the “I’m smarter than you because blah, blah, blah” treatment. BTW call me dim all you want but there is a gal that used to answer the phones at my daughters elementary school and she went from that to being an EJ Advisor…super nice gal and good for her and good for you but FFS it doesn’t take a PHD in Economics.

:lol: holy fuck now you did it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

How the fuck yah gonna brag about managing someone else’s shit. That’s like bragging about getting to polish the mans boots. Have a little fucking self respect for fuck sake 

what-the.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Four questions for the simpletons.

A) Why go to multiple drop boxes?

B) Why go between 1-4 a.m.?

C) Why wear surgical gloves?

D) Why take photos of the ballots going into the box?

Why release this overwhelming proof of felonious activity in a vague documentary instead of in a court of law where there have been dozens of opportunities to shine actual light on the truth? 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Why release this overwhelming proof of felonious activity in a vague documentary instead of in a court of law where there have been dozens of opportunities to shine actual light on the truth? 

Are you really this fucking clueless as to the state of your country and the depth of the corruption?

Fuck Ben, what happened to you.

What opportunity, cases weren't heard for lack of standing not lack of evidence.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this fucking clueless as to the state of your country and the depth of the corruption?

Fuck Ben, what happened to you.

What opportunity, cases weren't heard for lack of standing not lack of evidence.

Derp

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What a bunch of crack-pot kookery.  Hilarious to see the whiny right go at this shit again.  It's Hillary emails all over again.  :lol:

Neal

The emails were true.

Collusion not so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 9:59 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Four questions for the simpletons.

A) Why go to multiple drop boxes?

B) Why go between 1-4 a.m.?

C) Why wear surgical gloves?

D) Why take photos of the ballots going into the box?

A) Why go to multiple drop boxes? Why provide zero corroborating video evidence with 4 million minutes of it?

B) Why go between 1-4 a.m.? Some people have different schedules, who cares.

C) Why wear surgical gloves? They had ONE video of one woman! who cares. ONE.

D) Why take photos of the ballots going into the box? Why take a picture of your "I voted" sticker you get when you vote in person and post all over social media? Was there anyone handing out an I Voted sticker at each dropbox or was that their only form of showing on social media? Also, who's fucking dumb enough to say "take a picture so we can have digital proof of our illegal activities"

This is so stupid on so many levels and it's awesome how you eat it up. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

A) Why go to multiple drop boxes? Why show you hand if it ever ends up in court? 

B) Why go between 1-4 a.m.? Thats when everyone votes

C) Why wear surgical gloves? They had 3 people in the video wearing gloves. 

D) Why take photos of the ballots going into the box? Why take a picture of your "I voted" sticker you get when you vote in person and post all over social media? Was there anyone handing out an I Voted sticker at each dropbox or was that their only form of showing on social media? Also, who's fucking dumb enough to say "take a picture so we can have digital proof of our legal activities"

D) your just reaching for the stars. :lol:

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

A) Why go to multiple drop boxes? Why provide zero corroborating video evidence with 4 million minutes of it?

D) Why take photos of the ballots going into the box? Why take a picture of your "I voted" sticker you get when you vote in person and post all over social media? Was there anyone handing out an I Voted sticker at each dropbox or was that their only form of showing on social media? Also, who's fucking dumb enough to say "take a picture so we can have digital proof of our illegal activities"

They were paid to drop them off as well, illegal in all 50 states.

Did you even watch the film?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How's Durham doing.

Taking his sweet fucking time. That's how he's doing.

Ive taken the positions I have based on common sense, intuition, evidence, and who’s been lying to me for 5 years now.  Pretty sure at this point whether justice prevails or not, those opinions are not going to change.  Fuck this corrupt regime that is the Washington and media swamp, all corrupted to the detriment of the country, all for $$.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Edited by Badger**