2000 mules anyone seen it ???

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

You may want to go look at Arizona. Hopefully, the truth will come out and a few go to jail but the election is over.

The amount of lies continues.

Tiktok - "Arrests in Arizona after release of 2000 mules!"

Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmot - "These ongoing investigations are not related to or inspired by any movie or celebrity figure, but rather facts and evidence regarding violation of Arizona statute,” Wilmot added. “I am not familiar with, nor have I ever communicated with, any individuals who may now be claiming I am investigating on their behalf or because of any supposed inspiration from a documentary film.” 

https://www.azmirror.com/2022/05/19/the-yuma-sheriff-isnt-investigating-election-fraud-because-of-2000-mules/

Edited by akvanden

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is why cnn and the rest of the fake news have been getting ahead of the Dominion Voting Systems security flaws.  "The machines can easily be hacked, but they werent":lol:

This is from the Halderman report, I'm sure most ignorant sheep are clueless.

https://www.cisa.gov/uscert/ics/advisories/icsa-22-154-01

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I follow facts.  

What about the fact that we have all the paper ballots and that EVERY SINGLE TIME there is an audit that hand-counts the paper ballots..... they match the ballot counting machines tallies.

What about that fact?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What about the fact that we have all the paper ballots and that EVERY SINGLE TIME there is an audit that hand-counts the paper ballots..... they match the ballot counting machines tallies.

What about that fact?

I guess you’re missing the point about unsolicited absentee ballots, shocker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you’re missing the point about unsolicited absentee ballots, shocker.

That’s the entire point of this thread.

AC drifted into something entirely different…. which is just as easy to poke holes in as is 2,000 (50,000) mules.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s the entire point of this thread.

AC drifted into something entirely different…. which is just as easy to poke holes in as is 2,000 (50,000) mules.

I have no interest in arguing with anyone who is not interested in protecting the integrity of the vote. Unsolicited absentee ballots present a huge opportunity for fraud. Democrats commit fraud?! Who would’ve thought……

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no interest in arguing with anyone who is not interested in protecting the integrity of the vote. Unsolicited absentee ballots present a huge opportunity for fraud. Democrats commit fraud?! Who would’ve thought……

Don’t confuse election integrity with frivolous mass fraud claims. This thread is about the latter.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Don’t confuse election integrity with frivolous mass fraud claims. This thread is about the latter.

You have proven that you have the absolute worst ability to make important decisions in turbulent times.  

No surprise you still have your head up your ass! 

I mean you voted for Biden for crips sake. Trust the Government!   :lol::ok:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You have proven that you have the absolute worst ability to make important decisions in turbulent times.  

No surprise you still have your head up your ass! 

I mean you voted for Biden for crips sake. Trust the Government!   :lol::ok:

You are so on point this morning.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget about the non-profits they kept referencing, he should name those too. It would also be neat if Dinesh could just match up any of the 4 million minutes of video they have to the mules. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 8:51 AM, Badger** said:

Lot's of interesting information coming out,, they are saying Trump 305 Biden 233. I would like to hear from the adults on this? 

Can we have an have an adult conversation on FS?? 9_9

no, I haven't seen it.  

have you seen this?  

https://protectdemocracy.org/update/protect-democracy-sues-for-defamation-voter-intimidation-in-2000-mules/

that's interesting :news:

On 5/8/2022 at 8:26 PM, Bronnie said:

It was a great documentary. We all knew something went wrong with the election. This documentary has irrefutable evidence of felonies happening by harvesting ballots, to mulling ballots to ballot boxes in the middle of the night, and mind you the mules were paid for doing it. 1,100+ mules alone in Philadelphia! Everyone needs to see this documentary. America wake up and let’s get the integrity of our votes back!

and that was the last anyone heard from Bronnie?  suspicious...

On 5/9/2022 at 7:03 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Gateway Pundit was one of the first media outlets to expose the fraud in the 2020 election.  Remember the suspicious van in Detroit with the boxes of ballots delivered after the election closed.  True The Vote can go back and look at the cell phones to track the identities of those individuals who were involved.

True The Vote used this tech to break a murder in Georgia.

Shouldn't this be the job of the FBI/DOJ/DHS?  These groups used the same tech to track the MAGA supporters so the technology isn't in question unless you are a dumb fuck.

https://deadline.com/2022/05/oan-admits-no-widespread-voter-fraud-by-election-workers-after-lawsuit-over-reporting-1235020781/

wingnut

On 5/9/2022 at 7:04 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Every American needs to watch this film with an open mind.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:33 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

I watched it, got it from Dinesh's site.

https://dinesh.locals.com/post/2083099/2000-mules

the former Attorney General under Trump during and after the election disagrees with you... wingnut

here's the non MSM version of the same thing, just in case...

I'm only on page 5 of this disaster of a thread... :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 5/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

The sheep still think this is about Dems vs Repugs.  They have no fucking clue how deep this goes.

The repugs could have changed this, fucking dumb sheep on a scale never seen before.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c4195b0356b75803a9

On 5/9/2022 at 8:00 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm a couple of years younger than you.  I know you get what is happening.  This is a war between we the people and the global elites, the dems and repugs are just the useful idiots.  No vote will count unless this gets fixed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611be95db102b4c2ea0af

page 7

off to bed... :lmao:

On 6/4/2022 at 9:37 AM, akvanden said:

And ballot harvesting of unsolicited ballots is not ripe with Mass fraud ?

Is that what so many democrats are fighting so hard to keep it around 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A D mayor of an Arizona town was just sent to jail for committing election fraud an a ballot harvesting scam.  But no voter fraud.

Yes , for sure .....and Saddam had WMDs and secretly moved them before the invasion :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and that was the last anyone heard from Bronnie?  suspicious...

https://deadline.com/2022/05/oan-admits-no-widespread-voter-fraud-by-election-workers-after-lawsuit-over-reporting-1235020781/

wingnut

the former Attorney General under Trump during and after the election disagrees with you... wingnut

here's the non MSM version of the same thing, just in case...

I'm only on page 5 of this disaster of a thread... :roflcrying:

Did you watch it?  The tech is solid.

• Haha 2