Check your account email address ×

Plenty of time to think about what he did

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...add Medical Examiner to your long list of qualifications and titles.

BTW your assertion is 100% Bullshit.

He had fentanyl and methamphetamines and a bad heart.  And he was a piece of shit.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He had fentanyl and methamphetamines and a bad heart.  And he was a piece of shit.  

He record was expunged in Texas because the cops that charged him were caught planting evidence. Imagine if he had never had a bad rap hung on him by dirty cops. Maybe he wouldnt have fallen in to drugs 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Both him and chauvin are crap 

Right....but one of them was a common criminal and the other was a person we trusted to serve and protect and a person who a lot of other trash cops have been covering for a long time 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....but one of them was a common criminal and the other was a person we trusted to serve and protect and a person who a lot of other trash cops have been covering for a long time 

Shit happens...that deal was prolly a good thing, right?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not following your question? 

I guess it really wasn't a question, my fault, but all around, was a good thing

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh well if that’s the case then Chauvin was well within his rights to skip the whole due process thing and simply kill him on the street….SMH.

Cop was the type of piece of shit cop that makes piece of shit cop look like a piece of shit.

Floyd was a piece of shit who makes pieces of shit look like a piece of shit.

I want to say that cancels each other out, but a fucking cop SHOULD know better.

And Bhen, the cops are under no obligation to look out for your safety... literal SCOTUS ruling.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Cop was the type of piece of shit cop that makes piece of shit cop look like a piece of shit.

Floyd was a piece of shit who makes pieces of shit look like a piece of shit.

I want to say that cancels each other out, but a fucking cop SHOULD know better.

And Bhen, the cops are under no obligation to look out for your safety... literal SCOTUS ruling.

I know dude.....they are under no obligation to be truthful or do anything to protect or serve me. Their only obligation is to generate revenue and remove my liberties at their discretion based on complete subjectivity 

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you are black then yes 

I know its hard dealing with the scourge of society on a daily basis but we still have rights (for now) and police arent the arbiters of justice. they are only to enforce the laws. I have no problem with police using deadly force when necessary but dude was kneeling on Floyd's neck for how many minutes while he was in hand cuffs? All on video, case closed. Next...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

img_4_1641357019789.jpg

So fucking stupid.  I’ll be sure to remind the cops I called on a tenant last year who literally ripped the metal door frame out of the wall.  It was like the third or fourth time they had been there on complaints from other tenants about him.  Nothing they could do without an eye witness, even though it was patently obvious who did it.  Oh yes, and thanks to the eviction moratorium I couldnt kick him out either.  8 months and not a nickel in rent paid.  He was still there when we sold the place.  I hope you’re a landlord some day.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh well if that’s the case then Chauvin was well within his rights to skip the whole due process thing and simply kill him on the street….SMH.

No one said that Dingus.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So fucking stupid.  I’ll be sure to remind the cops I called on a tenant last year who literally ripped the metal door frame out of the wall.  It was like the third or fourth time they had been there on complaints from other tenants about him.  Nothing they could do without an eye witness, even though it was patently obvious who did it.  Oh yes, and thanks to the eviction moratorium I couldnt kick him out either.  8 months and not a nickel in rent paid.  He was still there when we sold the place.  I hope you’re a landlord some day.

So sad for you. LMAO 

Maybe don't be a leechlord and you wouldn't have those problems...

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So sad for you. LMAO 

Maybe don't be a leechlord and you wouldn't have those problems...

Don't be sad for me compadre, I sold it all for a bunch of money.  Tenants shouldn't sign contracts and be shit birds and maybe I'd still be in the business.  

16 minutes ago, Roosting said:

this is pure idiot right out in the open. Congratulations it's not even noon yet.  

Yeah like where do you even start.  I'm guessing Dan is bitter because he doesn't own a house.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah like where do you even start.  I'm guessing Dan is bitter because he doesn't own a house.

Deadbeat asshole:

"I can't afford a house... can I pay you a portion of your mortgage for a part of it to live in?"

Same deadbeat asshole:

"Why you come here every month looking for money?"