Check your account email address ×

This is how I know everyone here are faggots

NHL playoffs start tonight and you pathetic pieces of shit don’t care. Grown ass me living in northern climates who don’t care about hockey. Absolute fucking faggots

Go Wild !!!!

Fuck Toronto and Fuck the worthless Avalanche and their trash ass fanbase

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

NHL playoffs start tonight and you pathetic pieces of shit don’t care. Grown ass me living in northern climates who don’t care about hockey. Absolute fucking faggots

Go Wild !!!!

Fuck Toronto and Fuck the worthless Avalanche and their trash ass fanbase

National Football League GIF by NFL

I'd get excited if I wasn't a Wild fan ... they're from MN, which means they will disappoint the fan base eventually.  Whether it's a first round loss to St. Louis or in a later round, it's inevitable.  

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd get excited if I wasn't a Wild fan ... they're from MN, which means they will disappoint the fan base eventually.  Whether it's a first round loss to St. Louis or in a later round, it's inevitable.  

There would be no shame in losing a long series to St Louis....it’s bullshit they have to play first round. The wild would absolutely wreck the kings or oil

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Game starts in 40 minutes :bc:

I’m a Tampa and Nashville fan this round 

Just now, f7ben said:

There would be no shame in losing a long series to St Louis....it’s bullshit they have to play first round. The wild would absolutely wreck the kings or oil

I agree with the format they're forced to play with a division matchup right away ... complete bullshit for sure.  Hopefully they can make a postseason run.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree with the format they're forced to play with a division matchup right away ... complete bullshit for sure.  Hopefully they can make a postseason run.

What sucks is unless they change the format this will be their fate for the foreseeable future. I mean they put up 113pts this year and still couldn’t win the division and things get tougher for the next 3 years 

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Used to be a ranger fan I don't think I've seen a game in over 25 years......the only Ranger I like now is by Polaris

Well you are missing a good year to be a rags fan 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like Toronto,,,never have to worry about walleye opener or golf season interfering with hockey :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I like Toronto,,,never have to worry about walleye opener or golf season interfering with hockey :lol:

:lol: I don’t mind the team ....I don’t like the fans. Fucking assholes think the entire hockey world revolves around them. They ruin every fucking thread with leafs talk 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What's the NHL and who are the Wild?  :dunno:

The least popular sports league on the planet

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t like the fans. Fucking assholes think the entire hockey world revolves around them. They ruin every fucking thread with leafs talk 

Leafs Nation,,, a weird bunch FOR sure :bc: Last time I was stuck in that shithole city every fucking channel is leafs this and leafs that:chatter:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Leafs gooning it up already , shocker 

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Used to be a ranger fan I don't think I've seen a game in over 25 years......the only Ranger I like now is by Polaris

I may put on a bigger engine on my Ranger this year.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The least popular sports league on the planet

I can’t say least popular, but most worthless sports league goes to the NBA

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I haven’t watched an nba game in a long time and I actually enjoyed the Twolves series this year. It was full blown Minnesota lol , records set and not the good kind 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

NBA's revenue is double the NHL's..I like hockey in person, on TV it sucks as do most sports.