Check your account email address ×

Putin winning

16 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You would think this would be temporary until they can get off their asses and find alternatives in their own backyard.  

Poland and Bulgaria have already severed their energy contracts with Russia. Putin has effectively poisoned his energy supplying relationship with several countries. Let Germany pay in converted rubles. Russia will only in turn pay their loans to the west in dollars.  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Poland and Bulgaria have already severed their energy contracts with Russia. Putin has effectively poisoned his energy supplying relationship with several countries. Let Germany pay in converted rubles. Russia will only in turn pay their loans to the west in dollars.  

You've been wrong about just about everything so far. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I can’t thing of a time he’s been right. He’s like less retarded MC 

The ‘Ghost Of Kyiv,’ Who Was Never Real, Just Got Killed In The Press. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/04/30/the-ghost-of-kyiv-who-was-never-real-just-got-killed-in-the-press/?sh=271e72ca3878

Ukrainian military confirms ‘The Ghost of Kyiv’ is made up.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/ghost-of-kyiv-named-killed/

Ukraine's Fighter Ace 'Ghost of Kyiv' May Be a Myth, But It's Lethal as War Morale.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/03/02/ukraines-fighter-ace-ghost-of-kyiv-may-be-myth-its-lethal-war-morale.html

The destruction Putin is wreaking on Ukraine is an abomination. 

This can't be happening in Europe in 2022. 

The world must help Ukraine. 

15 hours ago, Anler said:

I hate saying that asshole is correct, but they just made big debt payments in dollars at the last minute...

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hate saying that asshole is correct, but they just made big debt payments in dollars at the last minute...

So they aren't defaulting? 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

So they aren't defaulting? 

Nope.

Russia appeared to narrowly avoid default on Friday as it paid off a number of overdue international debts in dollars, reversing its recent policy requiring transactions occur in rubles. 

The finance ministry said it paid $564.8 million on a 2022 Eurobond and $84.4 million on a 2042 bond in dollars, as specified on the bonds, Reuters reported. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/russia-bond-payments-dollars-ruble-default

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Nope.

Russia appeared to narrowly avoid default on Friday as it paid off a number of overdue international debts in dollars, reversing its recent policy requiring transactions occur in rubles. 

The finance ministry said it paid $564.8 million on a 2022 Eurobond and $84.4 million on a 2042 bond in dollars, as specified on the bonds, Reuters reported. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/russia-bond-payments-dollars-ruble-default

So spin was wrong again...

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, your quote of him says he will pay debts to the west in dollars. All I saw...

It was more in general. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, your quote of him says he will pay debts to the west in dollars. All I saw...

He also says Russia has no debt. He just flip flops around to sound intelligent. Every one of his posts is based on propaganda he is fed..Shocker...

On 2/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, spin_dry said:

Their public debt since 2019 has been zero. increased debt on the national front has been for the energy production infrastructure development funded by European banks. Which is why Europe, mainly Germany, will not agree to sanctions. Russia could clean up all their national debt today by writing a check. That of course wouldn’t make good sense. 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:12 PM, spin_dry said:

Can’t afford it? Russia has zero debt and close to trillion bucks just sitting idle. Germany is the European industrial powerhouse. Their banks have already inked energy deals with Russia. Germany needs russian gas. Russia has tons and tons of leverage. Putin hasn’t cared about the US since 2017. Where do you get your information? 

On 2/11/2022 at 6:39 PM, spin_dry said:

Putin has built a sanction proof economy. Hoarding tremendous amounts of cash and greatly decoupling from the dollar. Government spending on programs have been slashed so that’s a non-issue. He got hurt bad after Crimea and set this sanction proof economy as a goal. They have zero debt and $700 billion in the bank. Just this week Russia began to recognize digital currency as legal tender. Yes. Russia can afford a war. Any sanctions against Russia are pretty much a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He also says Russia has no debt. He just flip flops around to sound intelligent. Every one of his posts is based on propaganda he is fed..Shocker...

And despite having no debt I believe he said Russia defaulted on their debt not too long ago. Just throw shit at the wall but nothing sticks.

Not sure the point of all of these sanctions if Russia is still selling oil and gas, still occupying Ukraine, still able to convert currency and pay it's bills. What is the purpose of these sanctions if all they do is punish everyone else?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

And despite having no debt I believe he said Russia defaulted on their debt not too long ago. Just throw shit at the wall but nothing sticks.

Not sure the point of all of these sanctions if Russia is still selling oil and gas, still occupying Ukraine, still able to convert currency and pay it's bills. What is the purpose of these sanctions if all they do is punish everyone else?

I don't think we have put any sanctions on Putin himself or his personal wealth. Just other people's..

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Plenty of Russian vodka available in the USA. I think I will buy some to help with the war effort. 

2939903C-90E5-46FF-AAB9-80FC77847D66.png

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes, Russia is doing wonderful!!!  :lol: 

the world is flocking to invest. 

the default “may” have been diverted because Vlad came up with dollars instead of the rubles no one wants. Paying in dollars is a big u turn for Vlad. US > Russia. 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/04/29/russia-attempts-last-ditch-dollar-bond-payments-to-try-to-avert-historic-default.html

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, Russia is doing wonderful!!!  :lol: 

the world is flocking to invest. 

the default “may” have been diverted because Vlad came up with dollars instead of the rubles no one wants. Paying in dollars is a big u turn for Vlad. US > Russia. 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/04/29/russia-attempts-last-ditch-dollar-bond-payments-to-try-to-avert-historic-default.html

Sounds like he is doing whatever he wants. While your heroes bankrupt the world. Great job, loser.