Check your account email address ×

U.S. Diesel Futures Close at Record High as Shortage Deepens

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I use gas buddy. They have a great search engine for finding areas with cheaper fuel. I also link it to my debt cArd for a nice savings. 

I make my own and stay at locations that offer it for free

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im just glad the boat still has half a tank from last year.  It may not leave the dock much this year if this keeps up.  30-40 gallons per hour add up quick.

Don't say that.  @X2700 and I need guys like you out there this summer making waves for us.  I only burn about 8 gallons a day on the water so I'm still going.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yesterday am Nashua NH Diesel was $4.59

Went thru Chelmsford MA and saw it for $4.99 , thought maybe I should turn around and top off". Nah., Ill find it the same price later "

Filled up at end of day $5.99 well fuck me.

Going thru downtown Nashua last night $6.79

weird , just checked gas buddy and place in chelmsford ma that wass 4.99 is now $4.89 . I expected it to go up.

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'm sure glad I got rid of those diesel guzzlers. 

You dumb fucker.  Everything you buy or consume comes in on truck that is burning diesel fuel.  Not to mention how your food is produced.  Everything you rely on is produced using diesel fuel.  But ya ok you don't need to buy it anymore......  Can't see the forest for the trees.....  Dumb fuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You dumb fucker.  Everything you buy or consume comes in on truck that is burning diesel fuel.  Not to mention how your food is produced.  Everything you rely on is produced using diesel fuel.  But ya ok you don't need to buy it anymore......  Can't see the forest for the trees.....  Dumb fuck

Take a grape and shove it down your dickhole. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Take a grape and shove it down your dickhole. 

Thats a crafty intelligent thing to say.  Thanks for adding to the debate.  My question though is wouldn't one be shoving said grape UP ones dickhole?  You must have experience with such things as I would have never ever had thought about inserting a grape into my dickhole.  You are so smart there liberal snowflake.....  

9 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Thats a crafty intelligent thing to say.  Thanks for adding to the debate.  My question though is wouldn't one be shoving said grape UP ones dickhole?  You must have experience with such things as I would have never ever had thought about inserting a grape into my dickhole.  You are so smart there liberal snowflake.....  

it was neither crafty or intelligent. I was simply trying to communicate on your level. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Gold Member

The profit big oil are reporting are impressive!  Chevron has like quadrupled their quarterly profits.  Some will complain about CEO pay but it’s a well deserved for the profit increases that these oil companies are reporting.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The profit big oil are reporting are impressive!  Chevron has like quadrupled their quarterly profits.  Some will complain about CEO pay but it’s a well deserved for the profit increases that these oil companies are reporting.

Just making up for massive loses in 2020.  We are seeing a little more restraint on investment now.  Prices won't come down until demand moderates and production has time to ramp up.