Check your account email address ×

Get used to high gas prices and double digit inflation

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What else is on there? 

Aren't we much weaker as well? :news:

That colonel says Z is a comedian drag queen ... :lol:

Putin propaganda.......

This whole vid is good but Go to the 7minute mark for a different take on zelenskyy

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kind of surprised the fires at all the food processing plants isn't getting a bit more national attention.  

Look at who funds MSM and you'll have your answer. MSM will do anything, as you know, to run full cover for Biden and the Dems. Lots of food processing plants throughout the U.S. but there has never been the spike in fires/accidents that we've seen in these last few months.

CBC covered this one up here just recently, but I don't believe it was ever aired on T.V.? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sherbrooke-food-lab-fire-1.6394381

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

In Putins Manifesto it is much more than Ukraine. Stopping him now is kinda important, he is significantly weaker now than he was two months ago

:lol: Holy shit, youve been fake newsd bad. Where did you get that?  :lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Look at who funds MSM and you'll have your answer. MSM will do anything, as you know, to run full cover for Biden and the Dems. Lots of food processing plants throughout the U.S. but there has never been the spike in fires/accidents that we've seen in these last few months.

CBC covered this one up here just recently, but I don't believe it was ever aired on T.V.? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sherbrooke-food-lab-fire-1.6394381

FBI is saying possible cyber attacks could be behind some of them.   If so that would be an act of war attacking a countries food supply.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin propaganda.......

This whole vid is good but Go to the 7minute mark for a different take on zelenskyy

Mig 29’a would have a life expectancy of 5 minutes following take off. He’s his typical moron self. The only reason other Eastern European countries want to donate them is to get F16’s. That’s because the Migs are garbage. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He actually did put out a sort of manifesto.  In one of his last speeches he went on and on about it as well.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin propaganda.......

I'll take the former colonel's analysis thank you. Zelensky Is wrecking his country at the behest of NATO nazis. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He actually did put out a sort of manifesto.  

Of course... Putin does not believe he can defeat a European alliance, he's said that multiple times. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

FBI is saying possible cyber attacks could be behind some of them.   If so that would be an act of war attacking a countries food supply.   

Why do you lie. The FBI never indicated that. The FBI said there’s the possibility of attacks. I swear, the conspiracy nut cakes are making shit by the hour. 

https://mb.ntd.com/fbi-warns-of-targeted-cyberattacks-on-food-plants-amid-heightened-coverage-of-fires_770472.html/amp

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'll take the former colonel's analysis thank you. Zelensky Is wrecking his country at the behest of NATO nazis. 

Ukrainians would rather die than suck Putin’s dick. Admirable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Why do you lie. The FBI never indicated that. The FBI said there’s the possibility of attacks. I swear, the conspiracy nut cakes are making shit by the hour. 

https://mb.ntd.com/fbi-warns-of-targeted-cyberattacks-on-food-plants-amid-heightened-coverage-of-fires_770472.html/amp

The conspiracy nuts are backing a Nazi regime with a drag queen puppet for a leader. Even the pro war Israelis are reluctant to give aid because of the large presence of NAZIs. ffs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The conspiracy nuts are backing a Nazi regime with a drag queen puppet for a leader. Even the pro war Israelis are reluctant to give aid because of the large presence of NAZIs. ffs

The FBI says….. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Putin aint going away. It also seems that much of the rest of the world isnt all that thrilled with western hegemony. You wont see this guy on CNN 

Why do people not only avoid, but also detest good and neutral information like this?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin propaganda.......

Seen a bit of that before & stopped watching within a minute. He seemed too one sided imo. 

Did you watch the colonel? He is spot on with everything imo. 

Knowing our govt installed Z ...I'm suspect. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just the US destabilizing an area again 

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Says the guy who posts fake memes declaring Zelenskyys worth as 1.5 Billion.:lol:...when in actuality is 1.5 million.... just a small discrepancy

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Seen a bit of that before & stopped watching within a minute. He seemed too one sided imo. 

Did you watch the colonel? He is spot on with everything imo. 

Knowing our govt installed Z ...I'm suspect. 

Yeah.... I get it you don't like zelenskyy...... until I see all this evidence of corruption I'll be on Zelenskyy side like 72% of America..... he's not very good at corruption if he's only worth 1.5 million

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Putin goes after Sweden and Finland or a current NATO country the whole world better be ready for a grim nuclear reality. 

Never happen as it will end the money stream to the American oligarchs and the Putin ones.

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are plenty of former Colonels that think Putin should be stopped

https://youtu.be/888j0hmvgk4

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jesus dude I didn't lie I just mistook what the article was saying.

download (61).gif

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There are plenty of former Colonels that think Putin should be stopped

https://youtu.be/888j0hmvgk4

Not sure you even watched that. That fucking loser says, "If Putin wins in Ukraine who knows what else he will do" ffs why doesnt he just say Putin has WMD's?