Check your account email address ×

Has anyone else noticed??

Uncle Znutty is always making posts throughout the night. 2am -3am , 4am? I mean I’m working midnights at a mine and that old fuck is commenting at 3:39am? 

Here’s my theory why a 70 year old Twinko faggot is up all hours of the night.

Thats when the truckers are so drunk they don’t care what he looks like and they are just looking for a warm mouth to feed. 

He’s up all night giving hummers and then when every available truck stop dick has been drained he heads home to the family estate for a nap and he doesn’t even need to eat breakfast cause he’s full.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Uncle Znutty is always making posts throughout the night. 2am -3am , 4am? I mean I’m working midnights at a mine and that old fuck is commenting at 3:39am? 

Thats when the truckers are so drunk they don’t care what he looks like and they are just looking for a warm mouth to feed. 

He’s up all night giving hummers and then when every available truck stop dick has been drained he heads home to the family estate for a nap and he doesn’t even need to eat breakfast cause he’s full.

I have older neighbors, they go to bed at 7-8pm wake up at 3-4am.. Some people just have different schedules

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have older neighbors, they go to bed at 7-8pm wake up at 3-4am.. Some people just have different schedules

Nope , I’m pretty sure his homosexual fsce rantings are actually made during the minutes between “jobs” down at the Loves Roadside

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His internet enemies aren't usually here at that time. :lol:

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

spot on ............poor Poo 550 :lmao:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I generally sleep only 4-5 hours a night sometimes less, I've always been that way, now being older I sometimes take a 1/2 hour daytime snooze.

Hey, I just found this thread, after my post to STEVE, HSR. Like I said Polak, I can't guarantee I can get a suit going, but I'm sure gonna try. 

This thread is gonna look great in Essex Superior Court. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

550 got a nice nap in and his jaw is well rested and ready for tonight’s action :lol: 

We'll see how much Steve loves you when John gets the notice from my lawyer and Superior Court. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see how much Steve loves you when John gets the notice from my lawyer and Superior Court. 

Shut the fuck up you no mind no money know nothing faggot 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I just found this thread, after my post to STEVE, HSR. Like I said Polak, I can't guarantee I can get a suit going, but I'm sure gonna try. 

This thread is gonna look great in Essex Superior Court. 

Just like you can buy a fountain, just like you have wealth, just like you did with your out of gas Doo.  

You still owe Ben $5k too

• Like 1

All you guys are doing is motivating me to sue John. This will all look great in testimony.  

I sure hope he likes you guys, and you were worth it to him. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Suing him for getting butt hurt on the internet?  Record the call with the lawyer and share.  Will be priceless.

He threatened to sue before, the lawyers probably all tell stories about him at parties. 

• Haha 1

Are you going to explain to the lawyer that you lost a bet to him and owe him $5k?

Are you going to tell him that you have "enemies" on a forum and they hurt you?

This is going to be hilarious.  My wife who as you know is a lawyer is laughing her ass off right now.

Clown it up snotty.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Are you going to explain to the lawyer that you lost a bet to him and owe him $5k?

This is going to be hilarious.  My wife who as you know is a lawyer is laughing her ass off right now.

Clown it up snotty.

He probably has a rubber room at home full of breakable objects for times like this. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Clown it up snotty.

Ask her if she will represent me in court? :lol:

Maybe I need to check with my contacts and dig in to who 550 really is and share it with the class. Oh, nevermind I will let everyone know as soon as the deputy shows up with the paperwork. Stay tuned..... :news: 

If you feel the need to sue me, 550, just do it and get it over with so everyone can move on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5