Check your account email address ×

Yikes.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah and if I believed your sources....I'd be sucking off Putin like you guys....no thanks

Already said - I'm not taking either side until we find out what's really going on. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't consider Fox as MSM....plus I can see with my own eyes what's going on over there....

Fox is the best - but they still have their agendas. 

So Ukraine is winning then? I honestly don't even pay attn to it. I seen a vid on a massive weapons cache captured by Russia, that's about it. 

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't consider Fox as MSM....plus I can see with my own eyes what's going on over there....

Unless you are actually over there, there is not a chance you are being shown or told the whole story. 

media111.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zelensky is a pushy mofo but in the interest of journalistic forum fairness he didn’t ask for 7 billion a month from only The United States…jus sayin.🤷🏻
I always fact check Fordys posts because usually they are wrong.🤣

He's a joo. They always overestimate what's coming to them. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Could you imagine being 89 years old or whatever the fuck he is and having to endure the stress of that job? 

Given his current state, it's actually pretty easy. Like counting birds. 

Sunday Talks, Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal Interview with CBS Margaret Brennan, Cash is Important Because American Taxpayers Need to Fund Our Pensions and Salaries

First, notice how Prime Minister Shmyhal is not the least bit bashful about saying cash is important because American taxpayers, the working American people, have a duty to fund the pensions and retirement accounts of the Ukrainian people, including govt politicians. [03:37]

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Already said - I'm not taking either side until we find out what's really going on. 

Fox is the best - but they still have their agendas. 

So Ukraine is winning then? I honestly don't even pay attn to it. I seen a vid on a massive weapons cache captured by Russia, that's about it. 

I haven't watched Fox for over a year. It's a piece of shit for the most part.

Levin et al excluded.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I haven't watched Fox for over a year. It's a piece of shit for the most part.

Levin et al excluded.

I watched for the 1st time in years during the Afghan disaster. They were pretty good for that. But haven't watched since - besides Tucker. Tucker is good imo. 

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I watched for the 1st time in years during the Afghan disaster. They were pretty good for that. But haven't watched since - besides Tucker. Tucker is good imo. 

He needs to tone down the sarcasm a bit, last few times i tuned in.  Still take his word for things 10 to 1 over anything we're going to get from mSNBC or CNN.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He needs to tone down the sarcasm a bit, last few times i tuned in.  Still take his word for things 10 to 1 over anything we're going to get from mSNBC or CNN.

Agreed...he's been over the top lately.

We record & usually watch a bunch of episodes at once - and skip thru 90% 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fordy the Waffler.🤣

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea - I'm not interested in watching hours of news stuff. We watch the segments that interest us. 

Why do you need to be told how to think and have your preconceived notions affirmed but some fucking asshole on a news network???

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Tucker is a blowhard and has lost all credibility. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Settle down simpleton. He's still the best by far. 

Are you sure…maybe you want to wait until woolie comments again before you say that.🤷🏻

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do you need to be told how to think and have your preconceived notions affirmed but some fucking asshole on a news network???

I never knew about all our bio weapon labs in Ukraine until Tucker. Just one example...

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Tucker is a blowhard and has lost all credibility. 

How so?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you sure…maybe you want to wait until woolie comments again before you say that.🤷🏻

Because I agreed Tucker has been over the top on his sarcasm lately. Man you're really grasping ...smh

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I never knew about all our bio weapon labs in Ukraine until Tucker. Just one example...

How so?

Because I agreed Tucker has been over the top on his sarcasm lately. Man you're really grasping ...smh

You still don’t know “all about our bio weapons labs” ....all you know is what Tucker fed you

Fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine.  Both countries have been and continue to be corrupt.   With the natural resources to population ratio both countries have there is no reason they are not far more prosperous per capita than they are.    

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine.  Both countries have been and continue to be corrupt.   With the natural resources to population ratio both countries have there is no reason they are not far more prosperous per capita than they are.    

Their oligarchs are extremely prosperous ....much like ours 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You still don’t know “all about our bio weapons labs” ....all you know is what Tucker fed you

Do you doubt for a second we support these labs in Ukraine and other countries and would lie thru our teeth about them similar to virus research in China?

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How so?

He gets soft heads like yourself easily riled up. If you took 5 minutes to research what he says alot of it is half truths or total bs.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

True ...but it opened eyes to our govt being dirty as fuck. Romney called Tulsi a traitor as a result of that show. Hopefully she sues that rat piece of shit for it too ...

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

X2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you doubt for a second we support these labs in Ukraine and other countries and would lie thru our teeth about them similar to virus research in China?

Spot on...

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He gets soft heads like yourself easily riled up. If you took 5 minutes to research what he says alot of it is half truths or total bs.

This post just shows you are a low iq dummy. The bio weapon show - were govt officials talking & govt website info ...he just compiled it. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I guarantee they are there and in many other places as well. I’ve been screaming for years that this country is pure trash and is nothing to be revered. You’re the one that chooses to waive your flag and sing Alan Jackson songs

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

True ...but it opened eyes to our govt being dirty as fuck. Romney called Tulsi a traitor as a result of that show. Hopefully she sues that rat piece of shit for it too ...

I didn’t need my eyes opened and neither did anyone who’s been awake for the last 40 years.