Check your account email address ×

Yikes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

This post just shows you are a low iq dummy. The bio weapon show - were govt officials talking & govt website info ...he just compiled it. 

What part of alot of didn't you understand?

Just now, f7ben said:

I guarantee they are there and in many other places as well. I’ve been screaming for years that this country is pure trash and is nothing to be revered. You’re the one that chooses to waive your flag and sing Alan Jackson songs

I didn’t need my eyes opened and neither did anyone who’s been awake for the last 40 years. 

The MIC and DS do not alone make up this country.   When I "flag wave" its about some of its people and what it should stand for not 100% of its actions.   You like all of us still enjoy the fruits of the good that this country still is. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The MIC and DS do not alone make up this country.   When I "flag wave" its about some of its people and what it should stand for not 100% of its actions.   You like all of us still enjoy the fruits of the good that this country still is. 

I concede some of that point 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I refer to the old saying " I support my country all of the time, I support my govt when they deserve it". Which is almost never

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I refer to the old saying " I support my country all of the time, I support my govt when they deserve it". Which is almost never

Reality is I don't see millions rushing to other countries (and I'm not talking about war refugees fleeing Ukraine).  If America was so bad we would simply be a stopping off point to Canada.   

Reality is I don't see millions rushing to other countries (and I'm not talking about war refugees fleeing Ukraine).  If America was so bad we would simply be a stopping off point to Canada.   

I wish I was born in another country

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish I was born in another country

As far as I can tell Switzerland is the only country that isnt full retard. But they arent an easy country to immigrate to. Thats how smart they are. 

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guarantee they are there and in many other places as well. I’ve been screaming for years that this country is pure trash and is nothing to be revered. You’re the one that chooses to waive your flag and sing Alan Jackson songs

I didn’t need my eyes opened and neither did anyone who’s been awake for the last 40 years. 

My eyes got opened once I found we were funding Wuhan. 

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good post 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They're rushing here to leech off us.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

As far as I can tell Switzerland is the only country that isnt full retard. But they arent an easy country to immigrate to. Thats how smart they are. 

Good call

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

My eyes got opened once I found we were funding Wuhan. 

Good post 

They're rushing here to leech off us.

Good call

Some not all.   Many just want a better life and are willing to work for it.   Doesn't change my stance that we need to stop the flow into our country and start removing those that came here illegally.  

Edited by Highmark

Some not all.   Many just want a better life and are willing to work for it.   Doesn't change my stance that we need to stop the flow into our country and start removing those that came here illegally.  

True. But just letting any & all flood in is a complete disaster. 

HC costs for us will skyrocket coming up soon. All of the illegals using it for free - and they will pass the losses to us. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

True. But just letting any & all flood in is a complete disaster. 

HC costs for us will skyrocket coming up soon. All of the illegals using it for free - and they will pass the losses to us. 

Completely agree.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

we always have 800 million for these other countries but never have any for us

Funny how that works.

15 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

We always have money for others! In fact there is so much money that if you really want something from the govt you might be better off moving to a different country and then ask the US for some money!

Amazing Facts about US Foreign Aid per Country

• Asia receives almost $20 billion from the US annually.
  • Israel is the most consistent recipient of US aid, with $146 billion received since its founding.
  • The US spends between $40 and $50 billion on foreign aid annually.
  • Over 30,000 jobs have been created as a result of the US aid to Haiti.
  • Afghanistan received $13.5 billion in 2012.
  • Europe has the largest number of countries that don’t receive US foreign aid.
  • Ukraine receives over a quarter of aid slated for Europe.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I never miss an episode of Mark Levin....agree with almost everything he says, the guy has his shit together, very smart, down to earth and tells it like it is.

He is really good.

59 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

I'd rather have the money spent on these guys ....then giving it to those coming across our border illegally.

Haha....these guys are great... give em the weapons and they will fight.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'd rather have the money spent on these guys ....then giving it to those coming across our border illegally.

i still don't get how all the countries sending money and weapons to them isn't crossing the russian "line" of helping them. should we expect a nuke or something? putin better be ready if he goes that route. not sure what we have but you have to believe it is wicked. we jammed libya so quick they could do nothing. maybe that is part of it. 

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why is that clown setting out in the open like that? 

How many of those guns get stolen I wonder.

32 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i still don't get how all the countries sending money and weapons to them isn't crossing the russian "line" of helping them. should we expect a nuke or something? putin better be ready if he goes that route. not sure what we have but you have to believe it is wicked. we jammed libya so quick they could do nothing. maybe that is part of it. 

X2

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And the ruble is now above pre invasion level. 

The Putin price hike only affects us I guess ... 

Maybe you arent watching enough news and reading enough of spins posts? 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Awesome...fuck up Vlad's guys!!!

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And the ruble is now above pre invasion level. 

The Putin price hike only affects us I guess ... 

:lol: and every western oil company has left the country.....and all the technology to expand or troubleshoot oil production. One of Russia's main oil depots went up in flames today. It was the depot that was serving the Special Operation.