Check your account email address ×

Yikes.

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe you arent watching enough news and reading enough of spins posts? 

Yes ... lol

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: and every western oil company has left the country.....and all the technology to expand or troubleshoot oil production. One of Russia's main oil depots went up in flames today. It was the depot that was serving the Special Operation. 

Sure Dan Rather ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i still don't get how all the countries sending money and weapons to them isn't crossing the russian "line" of helping them. should we expect a nuke or something? putin better be ready if he goes that route. not sure what we have but you have to believe it is wicked. we jammed libya so quick they could do nothing. maybe that is part of it. 

Yeah.... it looks like we've gotten over the Nuke rhetoric....lots of countries chipping in....Putin is being bullied now:lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: and every western oil company has left the country.....and all the technology to expand or troubleshoot oil production. One of Russia's main oil depots went up in flames today. It was the depot that was serving the Special Operation. 

Good times:bc:

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Why is that clown setting out in the open like that? 

How many of those guns get stolen I wonder.

X2

Just showing off the new toy:bc:

55 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

he better hope that shit works. that thing starts a trajectory our way and that place is gonna get hot real quick. 

But so is your place!

Just now, sleepybrew said:

let's hope not. i live 100 miles from nyc in the catskill mountains. be over quick for us. 

Its not a desirable situation for anybody

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

living 100 miles from nyc ? i am fully aware! i think i would prefer the quick zap over dwindling slowly. 

Well that too but I was referring to the nukes LOL

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well that too but I was referring to the nukes LOL

i got ya. sadly where i am is just the opposite of nyc. or it was. they say that 300k migrated north during the pandemic. sucks for us. so much for your favorite local restaurant. if you can get in it certainly does not feel "local" . i went to one sat night . used to be a home style type place with pot roast and comfort type foods. not any more. now it's fufu , expensive, all plate, no substance. plate looked great but my fish was on top of the fries , all grease. guy near me had a 30.00 salmon dish that looked fancy but i would have had to stop and eat elsewhere so i wasn't starving. 

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

i got ya. sadly where i am is just the opposite of nyc. or it was. they say that 300k migrated north during the pandemic. sucks for us. so much for your favorite local restaurant. if you can get in it certainly does not feel "local" . i went to one sat night . used to be a home style type place with pot roast and comfort type foods. not any more. now it's fufu , expensive, all plate, no substance. plate looked great but my fish was on top of the fries , all grease. guy near me had a 30.00 salmon dish that looked fancy but i would have had to stop and eat elsewhere so i wasn't starving. 

I am only about 40 miles west of NYC....I will be toast real quick. But yeah, real estate shot through the roof, thanks to city dwellers escaping pandemic and violence. 

Really should sell now while things are still "good". I have another home in Pa. I plan to make my primary residence.

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I am only about 40 miles west of NYC....I will be toast real quick. But yeah, real estate shot through the roof, thanks to city dwellers escaping pandemic and violence. 

Really should sell now while things are still "good". I have another home in Pa. I plan to make my primary residence.

lot of jersey folks here too. selling for me would be tough as i was born here, raised here, and work/play here. my mom is 84 and lives a few miles away as well as my 2 brothers, and a lot of my childhood friends . i could make out well, bought in 95 when houses here were within reach. it would be gone in minutes. there isn't anything for sale. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

lot of jersey folks here too. selling for me would be tough as i was born here, raised here, and work/play here. my mom is 84 and lives a few miles away as well as my 2 brothers, and a lot of my childhood friends . i could make out well, bought in 95 when houses here were within reach. it would be gone in minutes. there isn't anything for sale. 

Yeah, my house in Pa. Is only about an hour away (60 miles).....no real family to worry about. Sis already moved to Florida a year ago. Brother plans on moving somewhere south in a year or two.  Will still be close enough to the few friends I had growing up that are still here. Most have left.