Check your account email address ×

Digital ID. Its coming

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

The control element hasn’t been there. 

And it will never happen in our lifetimes here in the US either.

16 hours ago, Anler said:

What is with these no mind faggots? He's not going to watch the video in the OP but come in and debate a strawman argument irrelevant to the OP? 

Listen to you fucktards, Jimmy Dore is good, but he's not fucking god.  :lol: 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Remember when Woolie claimed there was 1 billion radical Muslim jihadists :lol: 

I never claimed any such thing, but go on.  I've cited statistics 20 years ago, and they remain true more now than ever.  I've said that it has been estimated that 5-20% of the worlds Muslim population believes in and supports Jihad.  A much higher % of the worlds muslim population is ok with it.  They have the highest birth rates in the world.  Do a little math Cornholio and tell us what we should do if someone, say Iran gets nuclear capabilities.  You know whats so annoying about a couple of you guys, who I bet barely made it out of the public school system?  You get a little information, and now you think you're the smartest guys in the room.  The position assigning is a nice side effect as well, as if you have any clue what my positions are on most anything.  Keep rambling on incessantly how everyone but you is a mind numbing retard.  It makes your intellect shine like a beacon  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And it will never happen in our lifetimes here in the US either.

Listen to you fucktards, Jimmy Dore is good, but he's not fucking god.  :lol: 

I never claimed any such thing, but go on.  I've cited statistics 20 years ago, and they remain true more now than ever.  I've said that it has been estimated that 5-20% of the worlds Muslim population believes in and supports Jihad.  A much higher % of the worlds muslim population is ok with it.  They have the highest birth rates in the world.  Do a little math Cornholio and tell us what we should do if someone, say Iran gets nuclear capabilities.  You know whats so annoying about a couple of you guys, who I bet barely made it out of the public school system?  You get a little information, and now you think you're the smartest guys in the room.  The position assigning is a nice side effect as well, as if you have any clue what my positions are on most anything.  Keep rambling on incessantly how everyone but you is a mind numbing retard.  It makes your intellect shine like a beacon  :lol: 

You got :owned:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Putting people in prison for consuming a substance. 

What's yours?

Racer taught me just yesterday that even though Republicans always vote against legalizing or decriminalizing weed that they don’t actually oppose legal weed...they just oppose democrats!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Racer taught me just yesterday that even though Republicans always vote against legalizing or decriminalizing weed that they don’t actually oppose legal weed...they just oppose democrats!!!!

Nobody makes Republicans look worse than Republicans themselves.

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody makes Republicans look worse than Republicans themselves.

Remember the Tea Party , small government , freedom supporting people who claimed to care about individual liberties and championed protecting the rights of our citizens? Well none of that matters now and they will get behind Big City liberal billionaires as long as they pound their fists on a Bible and promise to chase Hillary to the ends of the earth!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Remember the Tea Party , small government , freedom supporting people who claimed to care about individual liberties and championed protecting the rights of our citizens? Well none of that matters now and they will get behind Big City liberal billionaires as long as they pound their fists on a Bible and promise to chase Hillary to the ends of the earth!!!!

I am actually not sure what Republicans are about anymore. Except for being anti Democrat I don't know what good they are for. 

Just now, Anler said:

I am actually not sure what Republicans are about anymore. Except for being anti Democrat I don't know what good they are for. 

Absolutely nothing 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Seems like they’re just good to let Biden implode and hope to take over by default 

Just now, ACE said:

Seems like they’re just good to let Biden implode and hope to take over by default 

Yup....and then they will implode and the Dems will take over by default. Yay!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....and then they will implode and the Dems will take over by default. Yay!!

Print some money. Expand the government.   Use what’s really petty social issues as a massive wedge. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

The party is controlled by reactionaries now. They are simply against whatever the Democrats do or say. 

If Trump won in 2024 and started a war they'd do an immediate 180 and support it.

Just now, SSFB said:

The party is controlled by reactionaries now. They are simply against whatever the Democrats do or say. 

Democrats are the same way. Anything trump or Republicans are for they are against. Except war of course. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everyone loves a good war....especially one where we just finance it and provide weapons and everyone else’s kids get blown to fuck!!

Biden is set to hand Ukraine a shit pile more money 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everyone loves a good war....especially one where we just finance it and provide weapons and everyone else’s kids get blown to fuck!!

I heard or read this somewhere not long ago.

Wars are fought by the young who don't know or hate one another at the behest of the old that know and hate one another.

Or something like that.  It is very true.

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I heard or read this somewhere not long ago.

Wars are fought by the young who don't know or hate one another at the behest of the old that know and hate one another.

Or something like that.  It is very true.

Of course....there is a class element as well