Check your account email address ×

Possibly a dumber piece of trash than Donald Trump??

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck eats Fruit Loops? I know you see mooslims, blacks, gays and all manner of brown people in your morning cereal...probably bran flakes though.

Just a lemon muffin so far. It was pretty damn dry too :flush:

Gonna tell the woman to get her ass on the griddle pretty soon & get some breakfast going. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

On 7/26/2016 at 5:11 PM, f7ben said:

Summer is absolute shit .....the weather is for nigger faggots and there isnt jack shit for a white man to do aside from the occasional game of golf.

Get me back to hockey on my fucking TV and snow on the motherfucking ground where it belongs.....I wish it was winter for 10 months a year and fall for the other 2

I'll just leave this here ... :lol: 

Digging up 6 year old posts and posting twice....ain’t you a big hero.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

CIVIL RIGHTS ARE FOR BLACKS 

So would you consider calling someone a fagot or a retard a racial slur?? Like nigger is to a black person?? You know since you're all about civility and civil rights?? :news:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Just a lemon muffin so far. It was pretty damn dry too :flush:

Gonna tell the woman to get her ass on the griddle pretty soon & get some breakfast going. 

Only coffee here...try to wait until 10:00 or later to eat...pretty damn hungry though.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So would you consider calling someone a fagot or a retard a racial slur?? Like nigger is to a black person?? You know since you're all about civility and civil rights?? :news:

You’re really grasping momo....just take your owned and move in you ducking illiterate asshole 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Digging up 6 year old posts and posting twice....ain’t you a big hero.

Your hero just went down in flames like the mouth breathing moron hypocrite he is ...don't blubber to me about it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bhen should go apologize to blacks in person for calling them that imo ... :news:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Your hero just went down in flames like the mouth breathing moron hypocrite he is ...don't blubber to me about it :lol:

Bhen should go apologize to blacks in person for calling them that imo ... :news:

yah , you really got me with the 6 year old quote you fucking dumbfuck

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re really grasping momo....just take your owned and move in you ducking illiterate asshole 

I'm really not, I only discussed the article at first, what he stated his opinion was (which I could careless about) pointed out that you didn't read it, you got upset, broadened the spectrum to cover your ass, sling insults to deflect, get called out on your insults as they completely contradict your supposed stance on this matter..

Serious question how do you think you look when you call people fagots and retards in a derogatory manner all day everyday on here and then attempt to stick up for gays and the disabled?? You think that shows a level of intelligence and morality??

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'm really not, I only discussed the article at first, what he stated his opinion was (which I could careless about) pointed out that you didn't read it, you got upset, broadened the spectrum to cover your ass, sling insults to deflect, get called out on your insults as they completely contradict your supposed stance on this matter..

Serious question how do you think you look when you call people fagots and retards in a derogatory manner all day everyday on here and then attempt to stick up for gays and the disabled?? You think that shows a level of intelligence and morality??

You are fucking brain dead....you have zero ability to comprehend what you read.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The guy said civil rights are for blacks, gay rights are for gays.. Sounds about right to me..:dunno:

^^^ This is not what the guy said you fucking retard

Also how god damned retarded do you have to be to think civil rights refers to only blacks and not many protected classes????

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also how god damned retarded do you have to be to think civil rights refers to only blacks and not many protected classes????

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What/who are gay rights for Bhen? 

Do you not think that gay rights adopt all the civil rights and then add some things specifically for gay people?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do you keep bringing up the timing of Trumps endorsement retard? I never mentioned it at all????

What an absolute fucking retard 

Because it was put in the headline to gut hook the simple minded, seemed it worked

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What/who are gay rights for Bhen? 

Do you not think that gay rights adopt all the civil rights and then add some things specifically for gay people?

See below moron....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

HE SAID GAY RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE CIVIL RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY CAN CHOOSE TO NOT BE GAY

I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be to read his words and still not get his point

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

This is true, guy gets sucked in by seeing Trump in a hit piece article on Yahoo, doesn't fucking read it, doesn't see the trump endorsement was months before the interview. Has to edit the title to get even more dramatic. Then proceeds to tell everyone "we need to stick up for gays and people with disabilities you retarded fagot" you can't make this shit up..

I mean I am literally trying to have a rational conversation with probably one of theeee dumbest people I have encountered on the internet..Mind numbing to be honest,  waste of time. 

About sums it up.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-backed-vernon-jones-says-093035219.html

What a retarded fucking piece of shit....gays don’t deserve protection from discrimination “because they can choose to be straight”

Well maybe Bible banging fucking retards don’t deserve to be a protected class because they could choose to use their fucking brains and leave their dogma and cults behind

Bhen, you are much angrier and disgruntled as usual. Just remember, God loves you and Jesus does too. :D

• Haha 1

Crazy,  I have never heard of such a thing amongst the black community.  Most blacks are usually very accommodating to white gays equally sharing in their plight and struggles. 

• Haha 1