Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Thanks for the March data. You posted info from August ‘21, nearly 9 months old - again, thinking it meant one thing when completely the opposite. When 4% of the population causes 30% of the cases, it’s an 11x rate.
Math can be a funny thing, right? 

60D5E24A-654D-4C2E-AFE0-EDFA5D43F833.gif

Your goalposts keep moving, 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your goalposts keep moving, 

I'm not exactly sure what JT exposed about ak, but I do believe it was the "vested" "monetary" interests he has in these vaccines and/or pharmaceuticals. Meaning, no matter what you present to him, in order to keep his cash flow going, he will do anything to try to debunk anything said negatively about them. :news:

25 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not exactly sure what JT exposed about ak, but I do believe it was the "vested" "monetary" interests he has in these vaccines and/or pharmaceuticals. Meaning, no matter what you present to him, in order to keep his cash flow going, he will do anything to try to debunk anything said negatively about them. :news:

Just because I operate www.vaccines4ca$h.com that vaguely resembles a MLM pyramid scheme where the more you recruit the more $ you can make, doesn’t mean I have a vested interest. 

But in all honesty I just said in a few posts up “I personally won't be getting another booster unless things start going the other way.” - so maybe not good for business?!?

I dislike misinformation. I don’t care the subject. I posted heavily about the election results (no vested interest), Jan 6th (no vested interest), Ukraine ( no bio lab vested interest), etc. You get the picture.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

But in all honesty I just said in a few posts up “I personally won't be getting another booster unless things start going the other way.” - so maybe not good for business?!?

So basically like an annual flu shot?  

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just because I operate www.vaccines4ca$h.com that vaguely resembles a MLM pyramid scheme where the more you recruit the more $ you can make, doesn’t mean I have a vested interest. 

I dislike misinformation. I don’t care the subject. I posted heavily about the election results (no vested interest), Jan 6th (no vested interest), Ukraine ( no bio lab vested interest), etc. You get the picture.

B.S. It's your business what you do but in order for JT to get banned, it's of my opinion he exposed something that showed you had a vested interest in all this.

Not once, despite all the info that has been presented to you, have you agreed with anything here.

Just look at yesterdays numbers for example, 2,418 covid cases in the fully vaxxed with a booster compared to just 482 "not fully vaccinated" "725 fully vaccinated cases in the hospital compared to just 185 in the unvaccinated" and "67 in the ICU compared to just 29" in the unvaccinated.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/153220

If you've been paying attention, the numbers in the fully vaccinated with the booster has been increasing exponentially as have the numbers of fully vaccinated in the hospital and ICU. Please tell me when, if ever, we've had a vaccine like this before? I won't even touch on all the known side effects either.  

1 minute ago, irv said:

B.S. It's your business what you do but in order for JT to get banned, it's of my opinion he exposed something that showed you had a vested interest in all this.

Right. The site bylaws state you can post members personal info so long as it doesn't contradict their personal views. 9_9

Why someone's personal info matters is beyond me. I know it helps people 'understand' someone if they can neatly categorize them and put them in a little box, but I personally don't need to know where you work or who you voted for to take your posts at face value before I hit reply. 

PS - www.vaccines4ca$h.com is completely free to signup, no credit card required. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Peter McCullough and the group at the Great Barrington Declaration predicted the vax results we are seeing now, but the morons never listened.  Maybe it would be wise to start and give the idiots who were wrong from day one the boot.  But Bambi (and others) can't seem to lose his tunnel vision regarding the ever changing goalposts.  It's just getting pathetic every day.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Get tested.

• Sad 1

Another tremendous day showing everyone how great these vaccines, especially with a booster, are working. :wacko:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/153289?unapproved=67968&moderation-hash=a8cef52b719c098e0698de0b2832d7e7#comment-67968 

image.thumb.png.fa1a2f18e28f8e62370bddeee2847a34.png

Edited by irv

6 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not exactly sure what JT exposed about ak, but I do believe it was the "vested" "monetary" interests he has in these vaccines and/or pharmaceuticals. 

5 hours ago, irv said:

I strongly suggest you drop this narrative now. Leave personal info out of the conversation :bc:

On 4/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

:goodpost: This post makes just soooooo much sense. One of your best ever:thumbsup: Just a tremendous post.The best post. What I'm curious about isssssssss,,,what did ya delete :lol:

Did you read about the football player that got the vax and THE NEXT fucking day,,,,got hit by a car!!!!! You can't make this shit up!!! Nobody knows about this very common but extremely rare side effect. It was the broken ribs that killed him,,,that's 2 now,,Mmhh-hmmmm that's right.

:lol::lol::burp::burp:

On 4/9/2022 at 10:49 PM, HSR said:

:goodpost: This post makes just soooooo much sense. One of your best ever:thumbsup: Just a tremendous post.The best post. What I'm curious about isssssssss,,,what did ya delete :lol:

Did you read about the football player that got the vax and THE NEXT fucking day,,,,got hit by a car!!!!! You can't make this shit up!!! Nobody knows about this very common but extremely rare side effect. It was the broken ribs that killed him,,,that's 2 now,,Mmhh-hmmmm that's right.

:lol::lol::burp::burp:

Rent free.

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rent free.

Lol, you are so insecure you make up constant lies ignore rudimentary math to try to prove your point many times every day.  We just react to your insecurity and stupidity.  You are so tied up in it that you can't even tell the different views of those you are discussing with.  As usual those who throw out labels are living the labels themselves.  You live a really sad life and I almost feel sorry for you.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you are so insecure you make up constant lies ignore rudimentary math to try to prove your point many times every day.  We just react to your insecurity and stupidity.  You are so tied up in it that you can't even tell the different views of those you are discussing with.  As usual those who throw out labels are living the labels themselves.  You live a really sad life and I almost feel sorry for you.

Don't you have some tools to polish?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is the myocarditis incidences in Ontario from Dec 13 to March 20/March 27/April 03.  Does one need a PhD to notice a pattern?

It just means the booster is working.

FQA7FCOXEAIKECH.thumb.png.38d9853ee87b78128c009476ea1d1a19.png

It tripled in just two weeks? Holy smokes. There was a full moon on March 18th, coincidence this just started increasing after that?!?!?

When’s your PSA going to start on small pox vaccinations?

”Compared with COVID-19 vaccination, the incidence of myopericarditis was significantly higher following smallpox vaccinations (132·1 [81·3–214·6], p<0·0001) but was not significantly different after influenza vaccinations (1·3 [0·0–884·1], p=0·43) or in studies reporting on various other non-smallpox vaccinations (57·0 [1·1–3036·6], p=0·58). 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(22)00059-5/fulltext

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

It tripled in just two weeks? Holy smokes. There was a full moon on March 18th, coincidence this just started increasing after that?!?!?

”Compared with COVID-19 vaccination, the incidence of myopericarditis was significantly higher following smallpox vaccinations (132·1 [81·3–214·6], p<0·0001) but was not significantly different after influenza vaccinations (1·3 [0·0–884·1], p=0·43) or in studies reporting on various other non-smallpox vaccinations (57·0 [1·1–3036·6], p=0·58). 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(22)00059-5/fulltext

:lol: Warewolves with myocarditis!!!

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Above your pay grade.  Got it.