Check your account email address ×

Ordering New Machines in 2022...How Long Do We Wait?

Just ordered a 2022 Can Am Defender HD7 with a 4500lb winch and a few other goodies (14.7 out the door) and the dealer (Roberts/ Malone, NY) told me 4 months or so, or around August. So, sled, quad, utv, bike and whatever else you fuckers ordered, how long did you have to wait, or have to wait to get your new machine?

Edited by amstech

Dont hold your breath. I can buy an Alterra (cat) 600 but asking full retail. Will stick with my 2002 until this shit is done. Runs great. A work toy now only.

Update. Unit sold yesterday. Over retail. Surprise surprise. They cannot keep them in stock. Great Quad. Way better than any Polaris. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

Ordered a RZR end of January, supposed to ship end of April. Expecting mid May for receipt of unit to dealer. Also received an email from Poo that because of material cost increases there is a 5% price increase on the original MSRP. Dealer is soaking up half of the increase. Also have a Sea Doo coming end of May, supposedly. Dealer won't give me a price on the trailer as supplier won't provide pricing till the product is built. This world is seriously fucked up.

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dont hold your breath. I can buy an Alterra (cat) 600 but asking full retail. Will stick with my 2002 until this shit is done. Runs great. A work toy now only.

That is because no one wants the piece of shit alterra.  Desirable stuff is hard to find.

Buddy of mine and his wife ordered a new Polaris General back in October ... fully loaded.  He picked it up in early March, which was actually ahead of schedule as they told him it would likely be May.

• Like 1

I am hoping it arrives in August.
Another dealer had an HD7 coming in as a floor model but they jacked up the price some, so the only way to get the machine at MSRP was to order it.
It sucks I won't have it for much of the summer but it will be worth the wait.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just went back and looked at when I ordered my 6000 RR last year. March 26th. So over a year and still not in. Built, but missing shocks. Maybe in by next week? 

Being a season late they better be giving you 20%+ off...

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're trying to debate with someone who have never bought anything new in his entire life.:lol:

And probably stopped at 5th grade for math. :lol:

Edited by ZR6000RR

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are close.  Finished every class for a math major but didn't do the comprehensives at the end.

What, not even a masters degree?  Shit, with the way you elevate yourself I figured you for a full PhD.:lol:

Now go do something useful with it.:lol:

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What, not even a masters degree?  Shit, with the way you elevate yourself I figured you for a full PhD.:lol:

Now go do something useful with it.:lol:

PhD in Physics which explains the math....moron.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just went back and looked at when I ordered my 6000 RR last year. March 26th. So over a year and still not in. Built, but missing shocks. Maybe in by next week? 

Didn't you tell me I was wrong, and didn't know what I was talking about, when I told you that months ago???

You aren't going to see that till June, unless you opt for the "alternate shock package"

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are close.  Finished every class for a math major but didn't do the comprehensives at the end.

I stopped after diffyq

9 minutes ago, krom said:

Didn't you tell me I was wrong, and didn't know what I was talking about, when I told you that months ago???

You aren't going to see that till June, unless you opt for the "alternate shock package"

I stopped after diffyq

I went by what my DEALER told me Krommer. Not a janitor at a dealer somewhere in Fucking New York! :finger: He was wrong. I can live with that. Later I get it the better. Not going to opt for a cheaper shock package. Not picking it up till October anyway. Dealer stores sleds inside. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

Sounds like the janitor had a better guess than your dealer....

Broken clock is right twice a day as well so he had a fighting chance. Again it does not matter. Gets here when it gets here.

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Buddy of mine and his wife ordered a new Polaris General back in October ... fully loaded.  He picked it up in early March, which was actually ahead of schedule as they told him it would likely be May.

Glad to see your still around after being told to kill thyself the other day.....:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Broken clock is right twice a day as well so he had a fighting chance. Again it does not matter. Gets here when it gets here.

You're never right, and I know more than your dealer....

If you weren't such an asshole, and just listened you would have known this months ago.

MY22 Snow Production Update

• All youth models have been shipped from distribution centers and should be at or very close to their dealer delivery points.
  • We have 30 Thundercat models left at our facility; however, the majority of these models are in Canada for distribution. The team is working diligently on locating trucking for delivery.
  • We are down to single digits of Riot models on their way to dealerships.
  • As a reminder, we have continued constraints on our shock delivery for the RR models - specifically the QS3R shocks - that have experienced the most significant delays. We will not receive the full supply needed to finish these models until late April. With the installation timing after receiving, these models will not begin to arrive at dealerships until early June 2022.
  • We have communicated with our dealers on the first round of orders that could have been swapped out for the non-standard shock package.  The first round addressed most of the orders for 2022 ZR 8000 137 ES RR (green).  Our second round of notification will be coming to you soon from your DSM, asking about the remaining 2022 ZR 8000 137 ES RR (green) and it will include open orders for 2022 ZR 6000 137 ES RR US GRN SK (green).  Please work with your DSM on this potential for you and your customers to get these sleds shipped where applicable.  We have a limited supply of the alternate shock package, so not all of the open orders for the above referenced model, or other RR models, will be able to choose this option. 

• If we receive shipments of more alternate shock packages or the standard packages for our RR model, we will continue to communicate with you for the most timely solutions at our disposal.
  • Delivery Dates

• Due to the quantity of units on hold for parts, most Snowmageddon ZR RR orders do not have confirmed dates in Cat Tracker. We continue to target this volume, and orders will be allocated as units become available.

• Unfortunately, we cannot provide clear availability until our suppliers have provided us with dates of delivery and we have installed the components.

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, krom said:

You're never right, and I know more than your dealer....

If you weren't such an asshole, and just listened you would have known this months ago.

MY22 Snow Production Update

• All youth models have been shipped from distribution centers and should be at or very close to their dealer delivery points.
  • We have 30 Thundercat models left at our facility; however, the majority of these models are in Canada for distribution. The team is working diligently on locating trucking for delivery.
  • We are down to single digits of Riot models on their way to dealerships.
  • As a reminder, we have continued constraints on our shock delivery for the RR models - specifically the QS3R shocks - that have experienced the most significant delays. We will not receive the full supply needed to finish these models until late April. With the installation timing after receiving, these models will not begin to arrive at dealerships until early June 2022.
  • We have communicated with our dealers on the first round of orders that could have been swapped out for the non-standard shock package.  The first round addressed most of the orders for 2022 ZR 8000 137 ES RR (green).  Our second round of notification will be coming to you soon from your DSM, asking about the remaining 2022 ZR 8000 137 ES RR (green) and it will include open orders for 2022 ZR 6000 137 ES RR US GRN SK (green).  Please work with your DSM on this potential for you and your customers to get these sleds shipped where applicable.  We have a limited supply of the alternate shock package, so not all of the open orders for the above referenced model, or other RR models, will be able to choose this option. 

• If we receive shipments of more alternate shock packages or the standard packages for our RR model, we will continue to communicate with you for the most timely solutions at our disposal.
  • Delivery Dates

• Due to the quantity of units on hold for parts, most Snowmageddon ZR RR orders do not have confirmed dates in Cat Tracker. We continue to target this volume, and orders will be allocated as units become available.

• Unfortunately, we cannot provide clear availability until our suppliers have provided us with dates of delivery and we have installed the components.

Well I was right. Communication goes through dealers. Hurt cause I called you a janitor? Custodial worker then. Better?