Check your account email address ×

COVID fun fact.

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax is causing more mutations, that's just natural science and really isn't arguable.

The vax doesn't stop shit, hope that's clear.

You skipped part of the virology class you love so much.  The more people that get it the more mutations.  Shots slow that down not speed it up.  And all the variants that caused the excitement around Covid were here before the vax.  God you are stupid

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s a shame listening to medical advice, masks, social distancing and vaccinations made Canadian deaths so low. If you want more deaths to compare  check out people who act like you want. Texas, Florida etc. 

You left out California conviently, which leads the country in deaths where they think like you.

54 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You left out California conviently, which leads the country in deaths where they think like you.

Maybe in absolute terms, but they're in the bottom half per capita when accounting for size.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

It's like twitter tourettes. Two pages and eight totally non-related links/videos/tweets.

Whitehouse.gov

Count meme

Random Australian doctors

Rand Paul tweet

Misleading graph

Hearing loss tweet

Opinion website tweet

Vanity Fair lab leak tweet

Want to have coherent discourse? Nope, not possible - as soon as you point out the inconsistencies it's off to the next random tweet/meme/video.

:smack:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Maybe in absolute terms, but they're in the bottom half per capita when accounting for size.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

New York New Jersey Pennsylvania and Michigan make up for that. They're all in the top half.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd's wife is the money winner and wears the pants.  She is embarrassed to bring him to company gatherings as well.  I feel sorry for her.

While she makes great money and I wish she were the breadwinner, it just isn't so.  We bought that property in Florida cash from gains I made in the market last year.  

No go dream of that Lambo, maybe some day.

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You skipped part of the virology class you love so much.  The more people that get it the more mutations.  Shots slow that down not speed it up.  And all the variants that caused the excitement around Covid were here before the vax.  God you are stupid

It’s almost like they forgot everything the scientists said.  When selfish cunts didn’t want to spend tax money vaccinating the third world, scientists warned. “it’s important to vaccinate the world or there will be more variants, some that will be vaccine resistant”

Looks what’s happening , more variants some that are vaccine resistant. 

19 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How can you ignore per capita deaths and think you are making a valid argument?  California is still Merca so there are bound to be a lot of stupid anti vaxxers. As a result 11 million people aren’t fully vaxxed which is more people than the total population of over 40 states.  But because they are one of the highest vaccinated by percentage their deaths per million is inverted and they are 39th in deaths per million. Pretty decent results considering their population density.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How can you ignore per capita deaths and think you are making a valid argument?  California is still Merca so there are bound to be a lot of stupid anti vaxxers. As a result 11 million people aren’t fully vaxxed which is more people than the total population of over 40 states.  But because they are one of the highest vaccinated by percentage their deaths per million is inverted and they are 39th in deaths per million. Pretty decent results considering their population density.

It's not decent at all when it's a democratic state and prides itself as the leader of the USA. Typical do as I say not as I do.

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What number booster you on ? When is your next Trump juice injection date ? How many jabs does it take before you decide you can go outside and not wear your mask today? Asking for a friend. 

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's not decent at all when it's a democratic state and prides itself as the leader of the USA. Typical do as I say not as I do.

Are you so incredibly stupid that you think there are only democrats in Democrat states?  

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What number booster you on ? When is your next Trump juice injection date ? How many jabs does it take before you decide you can go outside and not wear your mask today? Asking for a friend. 

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

Masks Outside?  Really? How dumb are you? When our health department asks us to start wearing them inside again, I’ll do it. Seems an easy fix and great way to keep hospital workers from being burned out  

Ive had one booster, thanks for asking. 
I’ll tell you how I’ve handled COVID.  I did my own research and found that places that listened to medical advice had fewer hospitalizations and deaths. So I went ahead and listened to medical advice. I know you are thinking there is plenty of medical advice on YouTube. But mine came from the icu doctors, lab techs, pharmacists and other registered nurses my wife works with. It was backed up by my family doctor, pharmacist and local health department. 

Works for me. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Masks Outside?  Really? How dumb are you? When our health department asks us to start wearing them inside again, I’ll do it. Seems an easy fix and great way to keep hospital workers from being burned out  

Ive had one booster, thanks for asking. 
I’ll tell you how I’ve handled COVID.  I did my own research and found that places that listened to medical advice had fewer hospitalizations and deaths. So I went ahead and listened to medical advice. I know you are thinking there is plenty of medical advice on YouTube. But mine came from the icu doctors, lab techs, pharmacists and other registered nurses my wife works with. It was backed up by my family doctor, pharmacist and local health department. 

Works for me. 

Follow the money.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you so incredibly stupid that you think there are only democrats in Democrat states?  

You're incredibly stupid enough to believe all democrats took the vaccine.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The least safe thing is clicking on your links.  Guaranteed to make you dumber...and highly likely to carry a virus.

2400 additional employees to handle the increaaed adverse side effects.  Nothing to see.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a pdf from Pfizer.  You shouldn't have have to worry about viruses, being vaxxed and triple masked and all.

I wonder what would happen if they gave 561 million doses of the MMR vaccine in a one year period vs the standard 10 million. I wonder if there would would 56x more adverse events they would need to hire for. Think of all that additional autism it would create.

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I wonder what would happen if they gave 561 million doses of the MMR vaccine in a one year period vs the standard 10 million. I wonder if there would would 56x more adverse events they would need to hire for. Think of all that additional autism it would create.

1.9 million Canadians got a first dose and then said fuck it for the second.  Why would they stop, if they were already committed and were shut out of society otherwise.

Try to think Bambi.  Think.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1.9 million Canadians got a first dose and then said fuck it for the second.  Why would they stop, if they were already committed and were shut out of society otherwise.

Try to think Bambi.  Think.

Focus.

I wonder what would happen if they gave 561 million doses of the MMR vaccine in a one year period vs the standard 10 million. I wonder if there would would 56x more adverse events they would need to hire for. Think of all that additional autism it would create.