Check your account email address ×

COVID fun fact.

Over 27 US states have COVID deaths per capita between 3 and 4,000. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

vs  17 countries.  Check out the list too  you are with some seriously shitty countries  

BTW   Canada is 979 and 91st on the list   Is that because of our higher vaccination rate or our superior public healthcare system  

New Zealand 190 on the list at 53 dpm and Australia  149th with 228  thanks to their Freedumb hating leaders  

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

but remember kids. Listening to medical advice is dumb. Always listen to right wing conspiracy nuts  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Over 27 US states have COVID deaths per capita between 3 and 4,000. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

vs  17 countries.  Check out the list too  you are with some seriously shitty countries  

BTW   Canada is 979 and 91st on the list   Is that because of our higher vaccination rate or our superior public healthcare system  

New Zealand 190 on the list at 53 dpm and Australia  149th with 228  thanks to their Freedumb hating leaders  

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

but remember kids. Listening to medical advice is dumb. Always listen to right wing conspiracy nuts  

The test kits are useless.  So the numbers are flaud.

• Platinum Contributing Member

And  Biden ran on getting the virus under control....nope didn't happen.

More deaths under his watch than his predecessor.

Pretty much a failure in every category...... except for gaffes.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And  Biden ran on getting the virus under control....nope didn't happen.

More deaths under his watch than his predecessor.

Pretty much a failure in every category...... except for gaffes.

You can give states and the people the tools but having 40% of the people ignoring medical advice is impossible to fight against. No worries though, the more dead anti science people the better. 

Edited by revkevsdi

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You can give states and the people the tools but having 40% of the people ignoring medical advice is impossible to fight against. No worries though, the more dead anti science people the better. 

California must be the motherland of the anti-science.

You know what, with all the BS we've been told from POLITICIANS, and all the Social Media discussions, debates, arguments, and down right lies - I think I will consult with my doctor and make a decision based on my needs and wants. 

All the statistics and interweb links don't mean shit to me anymore, and quite honestly should never have.  Everyone is different.  Talk to YOUR doctor.

58 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

You know what, with all the BS we've been told from POLITICIANS, and all the Social Media discussions, debates, arguments, and down right lies - I think I will consult with my doctor and make a decision based on my needs and wants. 

All the statistics and interweb links don't mean shit to me anymore, and quite honestly should never have.  Everyone is different.  Talk to YOUR doctor.

If you haven't made a decision by now its a little late:dunno:.....

I decided against the vaccine, but had the wife get it because she has diabetes and just made sense for her to get it.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you haven't made a decision by now its a little late:dunno:.....

I decided against the vaccine, but had the wife get it because she has diabetes and just made sense for her to get it.

See, individual choice based on your own personal health!  She is definitely in a higher risk category, good for you.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

See, individual choice based on your own personal health!  She is definitely in a higher risk category, good for you.

That's how its supposed to work, but its not.  Dr's are punished if they go against the government narrative.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess Texas and Florida having 100-200 people die per day doesn’t count. 

Who are these people that are dying?  What’s their age?  What if any health issues did they have?  

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How is California doing?

Far worse per capita than Nova Scotia or New Zealand where people listen to medical advice and aren’t scared of needles or masks.   But far better than 38 other states with 2,252 deaths per million. They have a lot of dumbfucks just not as many as Florida, Texas and the rest of the Freedumb states. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Who are these people that are dying?  What’s their age?  What if any health issues did they have?  

I shared a link from Ontario showing only 9 fully vaccinated people under 60 ended up in icu vs 1,772 unvaxxed under 60.  Proving that it’s the shit for brains overworking the medical system. 

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I shared a link from Ontario showing only 9 fully vaccinated people under 60 ended up in icu vs 1,772 unvaxxed under 60.  Proving that it’s the shit for brains overworking the medical system. 

It was the vaccinated that brought Omicron to North America.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And my 3rd question??

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You are full of shit.  Here is Ontario 2 weeks in Feb.  Dead is dead.

FPBp3oiWUAMRCi0.jpeg.5e562472045caa47a43b804cb9281958.jpeg

On 3/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, revkevsdi said:

No worries though, the more dead anti science people the better. 

There you go it's not that hard you finally said it.  So why keep bitching to the people who you want dead?  The more you try to keep them alive the less chance they have of dying.  Oh wait I forgot you are trying to help and your little mind only see's what you think is right.  Be proud of yourself!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are full of shit.  Here is Ontario 2 weeks in Feb.  Dead is dead.

FPBp3oiWUAMRCi0.jpeg.5e562472045caa47a43b804cb9281958.jpeg

Strange, here’s what it looks like when you factor in rate of the population who’s vaccinated/unvaccinated. Presumably the vaccine team has the vast majority of the population with comorbidities, elderly, etc, yet still dying at a lower RATE than unvaccinated.

You’re educated though, so you knew that.

C76C6050-1EF3-4A73-90EA-4D6F168AC054.png

Edited by akvanden