Check your account email address ×

COVID fun fact.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Strange, here’s what it looks like when you factor in rate of the population who’s vaccinated/unvaccinated. Presumably the vaccine team has the vast majority of the population with comorbidities, elderly, etc, yet still dying at a lower RATE than unvaccinated.

You’re educated though, so you knew that.

C76C6050-1EF3-4A73-90EA-4D6F168AC054.png

Vax rate here is about 85%, so the deaths are higher in the vaxxed if the chart shows at 10% unvaxxed vs 90% vaxxed.

Why does your chart separate the vax between boosted and fully vaxxed.  They need to be added together, right, then compared to the unvaxxed status and there is no point to even having this discussion.  What a fail.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why does your chart separate the vax between boosted and fully vaxxed.  They need to be added together, right, then compared to the unvaxxed status and there is no point to even having this discussion.  What a fail.

Fail?!?! 9_9 man you just continually set yourself up.

I’m really glad you asked the question about adding together, because it shows how much you don’t grasp math/stats. If you combine the two vaccinated groups together, the deaths double AND baseline population doubles. So no, you can’t simply them together, rather it’s a blended rate.  Would you like me to show you how that works out mathematically? 

Nice math fail :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are full of shit.  Here is Ontario 2 weeks in Feb.  Dead is dead.

FPBp3oiWUAMRCi0.jpeg.5e562472045caa47a43b804cb9281958.jpeg

That says Canada not Ontario. Also it’s just a photo.  If you use a little common sense you will realize that 98% of people over 60 are vaccinated.  Consider who is most at risk of dying from COVID.   Also I provided a link. You just cut and pasted a photo from who knows where. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vax rate here is about 85%, so the deaths are higher in the vaxxed if the chart shows at 10% unvaxxed vs 90% vaxxed.

How do you go from claiming COVID only kills old people to ignoring that 98% of over 60 are vaccinated?  

Doesn’t your job require math skills. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If it does he sucks at his job...and considering what he posts that he believes in that is highly probable.  Bet his wife wears the pants in that relationship.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Fail?!?! 9_9 man you just continually set yourself up.

I’m really glad you asked the question about adding together, because it shows how much you don’t grasp math/stats. If you combine the two vaccinated groups together, the deaths double AND baseline population doubles. So no, you can’t simply them together, rather it’s a blended rate.  Would you like me to show you how that works out mathematically? 

Nice math fail :thumbsup:

You are trying to run some type of meaningful stats on what amounts to 10 covid deaths per day.  You are amplifying noise.  Nobody is dying of covid period.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are trying to run some type of meaningful stats on what amounts to 10 covid deaths per day.  You are amplifying noise.  Nobody is dying of covid period.

You were the one that posted percentages first...and fucked it up.  So now you say the whole point of your post was pointless.  Par for the course Lloyd.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You were the one that posted percentages first...and fucked it up.  So now you say the whole point of your post was pointless.  Par for the course Lloyd.

Against Revs totally false data.  We have 10 covid deaths per day you are trying to run meaningful stats against.  I said it was meaningless from day one and still hold that view.

Where is the data that the vaccine is a game changer, I'll wait.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you go from claiming COVID only kills old people to ignoring that 98% of over 60 are vaccinated?  

If that's the case then there should be no old people dying.  Check again.

Against Revs totally false data.  We have 10 covid deaths per day you are trying to run meaningful stats against.  I said it was meaningless from day one and still hold that view.

You are again taking shit out of context.  You posted bullshit numbers and when called out said your numbers were bullshit.  

As for the data, you claimed the vaccine caused this.  Still waiting for anything that is anywhere near close to that.

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are again taking shit out of context.  You posted bullshit numbers and when called out said your numbers were bullshit.  

As for the data, you claimed the vaccine caused this.  Still waiting for anything that is anywhere near close to that.

You're the one thing to run meaningful stats on what I call statically noise.

10 deaths a day are you fucking kidding me moron.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Moron.  I didn't post anything for numbers.  YOU did.  Then you discredited what you posted by saying it is noise.  That is all I said.  Wake up and think Lloyd 

You can still get covid if you are vaxxed, and you can still transmitt covid if you are vaxxed and you can still die of covid if you are vaxxed.  Let me know what I missed?

You're the one thing to run meaningful stats on what I call statically noise.

10 deaths a day are you fucking kidding me moron.

It’s a shame listening to medical advice, masks, social distancing and vaccinations made Canadian deaths so low. If you want more deaths to compare  check out people who act like you want. Texas, Florida etc. 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can still get covid if you are vaxxed, and you can still transmitt covid if you are vaxxed and you can still die of covid if you are vaxxed.  Let me know what I missed?

You missed stating why you believe this whole situation was caused by the vax.  You claimed that over and over.  

Expecting that a shot made for a completely different variant to be perfect is absurd.  Your inability to understand what is actually happening is equally absurd.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccin

Edited by revkevsdi

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If it does he sucks at his job...and considering what he posts that he believes in that is highly probable.  Bet his wife wears the pants in that relationship.

He claimed to be successful. He’s lied in the past. His house went from 1.8 million to 2.8 million within a few days. But other than a few other things he wasn’t this stupid. Maybe he has long COVID and the associated brain fog. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s a shame listening to medical advice, masks, social distancing and vaccinations made Canadian deaths so low. If you want more deaths to compare  check out people who act like you want. Texas, Florida etc. 

Masks are useless.  

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You missed stating why you believe this whole situation was caused by the vax.  You claimed that over and over.  

Expecting that a shot made for a completely different variant to be perfect is absurd.  Your inability to understand what is actually happening is equally absurd.

The vax is causing more mutations, that's just natural science and really isn't arguable.

The vax doesn't stop shit, hope that's clear.

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He claimed to be successful. He’s lied in the past. His house went from 1.8 million to 2.8 million within a few days. But other than a few other things he wasn’t this stupid. Maybe he has long COVID and the associated brain fog. 

You know homes here actually did that, not in a few days but.  Keep going.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Lloyd's wife is the money winner and wears the pants.  She is embarrassed to bring him to company gatherings as well.  I feel sorry for her.