Check your account email address ×

COVID fun fact.

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Focus.

I wonder what would happen if they gave 561 million doses of the MMR vaccine in a one year period vs the standard 10 million. I wonder if there would would 56x more adverse events they would need to hire for. Think of all that additional autism it would create.

Why would that happen if they are safe and effective?

Focus.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would that happen if they are safe and effective?

Focus.

That sounds lovely, is this called utopia? Are people no longer allergic in this fictitious world? Has violence been eradicated? If we could get to 1 in 2,000, that would be safe and effective. 

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

Focus.

I wonder what would happen if they gave 561 million doses of the MMR vaccine in a one year period vs the standard 10 million. I wonder if there would would 56x more adverse events they would need to hire for. Think of all that additional autism it would create.

It’s always the math antivaxxers fail at. Your comment would be common sense to anyone. 

On 4/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, XCR1250 said:

Follow the money.

Imagine you are a well respected doctor, nurse, pharmacist or lab tech. Tell me how much money it would take to bribe you to go along with this “scam”. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine you are a well respected doctor, nurse, pharmacist or lab tech. Tell me how much money it would take to bribe you to go along with this “scam”. 

You tell me it's your idea.

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m asking you personally how much money it would take to bribe to go along with a COVID scam. 

Well, how about $16k-$23k per death that they could label as "From Covid"?  That's what the hospitals got in my neck of the woods.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Look at you, you believe it for free..

Did you have trouble understanding the original question? Brain fog slowing you down?  

Im assuming that instead of a right wing nut bar you are a medical professional that “knows COVID is a hoax but lies for money.”   You know, “follow the money” like the loons like to say. 

16 grand?  Lol like 2 months salary for a nurse and 2 weeks for a doctor. Wow you sell out cheap. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you have trouble understanding the original question? Brain fog slowing you down?  

Im assuming that instead of a right wing nut bar you are a medical professional that “knows COVID is a hoax but lies for money.”   You know, “follow the money” like the loons like to say. 

16 grand?  Lol like 2 months salary for a nurse and 2 weeks for a doctor. Wow you sell out cheap. 

So you got paid a lot to promote fake Covid news, figures.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So you got paid a lot to promote fake Covid news, figures.

I didn’t get paid to promote fake COVID news. This is your theory. Remember, follow the money.  I’m really disappointed in how cheap you sell out. Are all Americans as unpatriotic as you?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t get paid to promote fake COVID news. This is your theory. Remember, follow the money.  I’m really disappointed in how cheap you sell out. Are all Americans as unpatriotic as you?

Not a Theory, everyone here knows you were paid to promote fake Covid news. It's okay we understand your weak brain can't focus on truth.

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not a Theory, everyone here knows you were paid to promote fake Covid news. It's okay we understand your weak brain can't focus on truth.

That’s a weird deflection. You said follow the money and I’m trying. Personally I don’t think there is enough money to bribe the medical community to get them to fake COVID and inject people with something that is ….depending on the loon …..a placebo or a computer chip, a deadly injection that causes COVID. 

Are you able to explain your theory or does it fall apart when scrutinized?