Check your account email address ×

Looks like Ontario has quietly decided to let COVID run its’ course.

• 2 weeks later...

Should have let it fly 2 years ago.  We are in the same spot we'd have been in anyway.

We've run the next generation into the poor house and beyond, to save a generation that was not long for this world without the bug.

Every Canadian borrowed an additional $1375 today with the Dope's and his hench witch's budget.

It's fucking lunacy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We can never let the stupidity we have experienced in the last couple of years, ever happen again.

The damage done both mentally, and fiscally, will never recover in most of our lifetimes. 

Definitely the biggest world clussterfukkkkk I have seen, in my lifetime.

Unfortunely for a lot of those that decided to get vaxxed, the damage that the shots have  caused will take years and years to show the real damage done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

We can never let the stupidity we have experienced in the last couple of years, ever happen again.

The damage done both mentally, and fiscally, will never recover in most of our lifetimes. 

Unfortunely for a lot of those that decided to get vaxxed, the damage that the shots have  caused will take years and years to show the real damage done.

Unfortunately for those that died who didn't get vaxxed is far worse. That damage is already done.

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Oh brother….

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I think the best thing for the humanity is for COVID to take out as many anti science people as possible. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the best thing for the humanity is for COVID to take out as many anti science people as possible. 

History is showing us that it was far and away those with co-morbidity or underling conditions that succumbed to the bug.

Personal beliefs  have little to do with it.

In 2019 (no bug) 285,000 people died in Canada.  %0.758, 

In 2020, the height of the bug, without vaccines, was 307,000. %0.807 of the population.

A %0.05 increase in deaths.

I hate to be cold, but it is simply, IMO not worth the destruction that was inflicted by all of the DR Doom's and the inept politicians who cowered behind them.

We added on a generations worth of debt, for the young to pay so the old can live, not to mention the divisions, anxiety and mental issues that will plague us for years.

If you have kids, give them my regards.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb statement 

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

History is showing us that it was far and away those with co-morbidity or underling conditions that succumbed to the bug.

THIS.

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

In 2019 (no bug) 285,000 people died in Canada.  %0.758, 

In 2020, the height of the bug, without vaccines, was 307,000. %0.807 of the population.

A %0.05 increase in deaths.

I hate to be cold, but it is simply, IMO not worth the destruction that was inflicted by all of the DR Doom's and the inept politicians who cowered behind them.

We added on a generations worth of debt, for the young to pay so the old can live, not to mention the divisions, anxiety and mental issues that will plague us for years.

If you have kids, give them my regards.

Now ask ourselves, where did the 1 trillion Trudeau added to our debt go?  Almost all of it went to the globalists supporting lockdowns and other covid bullshit and none to the taxpayers holding the bag.

All for nothing, except to destroy our kids futures for our blatant ignorance and stupidity.  Wake the fuck up people, we have been played.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 4:34 PM, Frostynuts said:

I just got the first 2,,,no boosters. It's an investment,,I talked to Jackie Childs and it's a slam dunk,,,,better than hot coffee. So in the next 3-5 years when you see a commercial saying "If you got the first 2 vaxxes Call Jackie,,you are entitled to a major class action law suit settlement" you can thank me :bc: