Check your account email address ×

January 6th White House Logs Show 7-Hour Gap

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I have gotten to the point you will never change anyone's mind when it come to politics. 

Has anyone ever had successes?  

It's funny as hell to read his last couple of responses. He is flat out jealous of trump because he has more than him, look at the dumb ass examples about dragging drunks out of bars and such it's like he's comparing himself to him. Everything he hates about trump he is exactly like, who the hell runs around a website trying to compare total net worth with strangers to try to show he's better than everyone else. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's funny as hell to read his last couple of responses. He is flat out jealous of trump because he has more than him, look at the dumb ass examples about dragging drunks out of bars and such it's like he's comparing himself to him. Everything he hates about trump he is exactly like, who the hell runs around a website trying to compare total net worth with strangers to try to show he's better than everyone else. 

:lol:

I have enough, so I am not jealous of Trump's wealth. Badger called it right when he said I was an outdoors guy, hunter and such. I can write a check for a Lexus, Lambo or any other HIGH STATUS car, that would be the envy of the Boston crowd. I could write a check for a Boston condo, and go to any of the most-expensive restaurants down there, but I could care less. 

The ONLY thing I would do away from the farm is possibly have a Fountain or Cigarette  down at Newburyport, or wherever I could find dockage along the river. 

The reason I mentioned the drunks was because both Biden and Trump act tough. Trump ALWAYS uses the words POWERFUL AND STRONGLY. I say if he was so fukkin tough, then why wasn't he a NEW YORK STATE TROOPER? Chase a carload of Hispanic drug dealers on the NEW YORK THRUWAY, show us how tough you are, Donny Tough. 

You faggots said I give handies behind Sandy's, so let's see how wealthy you are, faggot!! 

You wanna take my TNW CHALLENGE, big mouth faggot?  

Where are you located, Peter Puffer, what town/street?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have enough, so I am not jealous of Trump's wealth. Badger called it right when he said I was an outdoors guy, hunter and such. I can write a check for a Lexus, Lambo or any other HIGH STATUS car, that would be the envy of the Boston crowd. I could write a check for a Boston condo, and go to any of the most-expensive restaurants down there, but I could care less. 

The ONLY thing I would do away from the farm is possibly have a Fountain or Cigarette  down at Newburyport, or wherever I could find dockage along the river. 

The reason I mentioned the drunks was because both Biden and Trump act tough. Trump ALWAYS uses the words POWERFUL AND STRONGLY. I say if he was so fukkin tough, then why wasn't he a NEW YORK STATE TROOPER? Chase a carload of Hispanic drug dealers on the NEW YORK THRUWAY, show us how tough you are, Donny Tough. 

You faggots said I give handies behind Sandy's, so let's see how wealthy you are, faggot!! 

Start spending that money and enjoy life ....you're not getting any younger and can't take it with you. You are so obsessed with what others have.... why should you even care?  

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I have gotten to the point you will never change anyone's mind when it come to politics. 

I think you're absolutely right. Maybe once in a while someone might re-think their candidate, but for the most part no. 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Start spending that money and enjoy life ....you're not getting any younger and can't take it with you. You are so obsessed with what others have.... why should you even care?  

I love my place, even though I grouse about it. You are right, I'm not getting any younger, I'll definitely give ya' that!! Unlike some people here, I have some younger family members, that I DO WANT to leave some financial security. 

I am not obsessed with what others have, actually could not care less. However, some here say I'm a broke POS, giving handies behind Sandy's, so I found that my enemies didn't give a shit about my chain saws, my puppies, or my land, but they seem to go ballistic about my MONEY!!! So, every time they piss me off I'll post how much I made that day!!! LMMFAO!! I would post more but somebody here knows who I am, and might pull a home invasion. 

Like Cyndi Lauper's song goes, " MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING " !!   

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I rest my case. :lol:

• Haha 1

Im a rotational worker, so every month i get a two week vacation. Me and the wife have been doing some traveling even through Covid we still travel. 

kids are set up pretty well, got a few properties that if needed would sell. 

im enjoying life, wish i would have got my shit together sooner but wouldn’t trade a moment in time for things I’ve done.

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

Nope. Political beliefs is like Christianity. In order for the believer to be convinced, they’re required to buy into a series of conspiracies and wild superstitions. Proof isn’t required. Those that refused to play are branded heretics or with the “other side”. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I love my place, even though I grouse about it. You are right, I'm not getting any younger, I'll definitely give ya' that!! Unlike some people here, I have some younger family members, that I DO WANT to leave some financial security. 

I am not obsessed with what others have, actually could not care less. However, some here say I'm a broke POS, giving handies behind Sandy's, so I found that my enemies didn't give a shit about my chain saws, my puppies, or my land, but they seem to go ballistic about my MONEY!!! So, every time they piss me off I'll post how much I made that day!!! LMMFAO!! I would post more but somebody here knows who I am, and might pull a home invasion. 

Like Cyndi Lauper's song goes, " MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING " !!   

Curious, do you have that money in a trust? My dad didnt have much , but he went into a nursing home last month and they are going to wipe him out within a yr or so.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Curious, do you have that money in a trust? My dad didnt have much , but he went into a nursing home last month and they are going to wipe him out within a yr or so.

I believe that only works with an irrevocable trust and a 5 year look back.

I wouldn't recommend an irrevocable trust to most people.

Wife and I have a revocable trust, more of a will with some liability protection.  

Just now, SkisNH said:

I believe that only works with an irrevocable trust and a 5 year look back.

I wouldn't recommend an irrevocable trust to most people.

Wife and I have a revocable trust, more of a will with some liability protection.  

Good , everyone should . Seeing what I have seen the last month makes me want to get one going.

So who the hell would be a good President? There was only one person from the Democratic party I may have voted for but like everything they do they fucked that up.  

25004411.jpg

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I had the paperwork sitting here for a long time, and then covid hit. I absolutely gotta get my ass down there to start the process again. 

To have saved your dad's money you would have had to take everything out of his name, over 5 years ago. It used to be only 30 months, then the government got smart and changed it, because many families were taking parent's money out of their names, and sticking the states with the nursing home cost, which is about $70,000.00 per year. 

I'm not worried about the nursing home cost, I'm worried about THE NURSING HOME!!! 

I have a good friend that works in them. She told us the stories...........enough to make you sick!!

I don't want to go to a nursing home, if need be, I want to remain in my house, and have round the clock care-takers. 

Fuck nursing homes, I don't want to go there. What I would do if possible, is get a house in an apple orchard in Hollis, with a big window looking out, and I would just have the home health aides 24/7, and have the place loaded with hidden NANNY CAMS, so my family members could monitor my care. 

We took care of our parents at home, with home health aides. I would never have let them go to a nursing home, but that's just me. I know people have to live their lives their way. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I thought i told you to stfu.  I'm not going to tell you again.  This is your last warning.  :news: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought i told you to stfu.  I'm not going to tell you again.  This is your last warning.  :news: 

Who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up, you fat bastid!!!!

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Someone who isn't a pathetic loser offering challenges to EVERYONE on the forum, losing a challenge and then not paying.  ie, not pathetic.

STFU, PRIVATE PYLE. 

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well off to White Pine Mi this weekend. I will be the last Mohican in the UP. 

277369413_5365481903464347_8771326309752157046_n.jpg

Nice…sounds like they are getting some fresh stuff although it might be a little sloppy..enjoy.👍🏼🇺🇸☃️

• Like 1