Check your account email address ×

Having many sexual partners has been a disaster for both men and women

Rod

2 hours ago, HSR said:

That post is fucking funny if you ignore the pic!!

You don't like prime rib.? The cut steaks are ribeye's what was left I used as a prime rib roast. 

277222615_5345027628843108_7226307061132082637_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well, Lot did offer up his two daughters to be gang banged.   Then they drunkened him up and raped/fucked him.  All this was sans marriage.  Unreal indeed!

Neal

Oh yeah the Old Testament is harsh AF 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh yeah the Old Testament is harsh AF 

the new testament is gospel. the old testament is law.

never hear them preach the old testament

1 hour ago, toslow said:

the new testament is gospel. the old testament is law.

never hear them preach the old testament

Old Testament was also a lot of “act right or life will shit on you”

New Testament was more how to treat others 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

18-6-13.  :lol:  Was with the first one for over 20 years and she gave me two beautiful daughters.  Then bought her a set of tits and she gone.  :lol: Second one had fabulous natural tits but was a little loose in the head.  Plus she was a teacher and had this mind numbing liberal indoctrination thing going on.   I finally found a total package, and could not be happier.  :bc: 

I’ve got a third, but no marriage for us. Being an official nomad has its advantages. 

On 3/27/2022 at 3:36 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well, Lot did offer up his two daughters to be gang banged.   Then they drunkened him up and raped/fucked him.  All this was sans marriage.  Unreal indeed!

Neal

gimme dat ole time religion. lol

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Reality is promiscuous people before marriage generally stay promiscuous.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440   

i was a rotten skirt chaser before my first marriage and in between the ex and the one i am with now. ya have to test drive the fucking things and if they dont gel, to the curb. and havent 'stepped out' neither on my ex or the lady i am with now. and IMO i cant imagine marrying my high school sweet heart and not knowing the ass't shit others have. makes ya appreciate the one you are with after the ones ya tested

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Reality is promiscuous people before marriage generally stay promiscuous.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440   

There's a reason for this IMO.  You don't generally marry the ones who will fuck your brains out anytime, anyplace.  I have a couple ex gf's who were like that and TBH I took that bit for granted.  You then end up marrying a normal girl who's great all around, but you never forget the batshit insane monkey fucking... lolz

Edited by Matt

On 3/27/2022 at 5:36 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Some people actually live by that bullshit. Unreal. Mental midgets. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got a third, but no marriage for us. Being an official nomad has its advantages. 

I though gay marriage was federalized and in all 50 states...nice to learn something new. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Matt said:

There's a reason for this IMO.  You don't generally marry the ones who will fuck your brains out anytime, anyplace.  I have a couple ex gf's who were like that and TBH I took that bit for granted.  You then end up marrying a normal girl who's great all around, but you never forget the batshit insane monkey fucking... lolz

Or thru a loving marriage your sex life becomes exactly that.

• Thanks 1