Check your account email address ×

The propaganda is just incredible

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Amusing from a guy who can't understand Dick and Jane sentence structure.

Perfect.  Means you should stop posting as you can't get anywhere near a real understanding of anything.  Go back to Twitter and lose your mind again.

How about you.............SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! 

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

When the typical 85 IQer is “standing with Ukraine”, what do they mean? Do they know?

You’re much more likely to see an 85er blame gas prices on Biden than you are to see them post “I stand with Ukraine”. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup...that’s what I’m after. Just stayed in Cape Coral on a salt canal and it was fucking amazing. Heading back down in June I think 

Haha

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

You’re much more likely to see an 85er blame gas prices on Biden than you are to see them post “I stand with Ukraine”. :lol:

I stand with Ukraine!

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

85 is a huge stretch for you. Subtract 20 and we are in the ballpark

73 is the line for basic autonomous functionality and ability to perform the most menial tasks as an individual. I fear some on this forum are dangerously close to this number.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

73 is the line for basic autonomous functionality and ability to perform the most menial tasks as an individual. I fear some on this forum are dangerously close to this number.

When I heard them talk about living in the 70's  I thought they meant the decade.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

85 is a huge stretch for you. Subtract 20 and we are in the ballpark

I can’t believe you’re still so mad that I didn’t die from covid while being a pureblood :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats not a bad deal if you can park a 40 footer out back.  :bc: 

Probably have to stick another 250k in it for remodel , pool spa and screen , outdoor kitchen and a covered boat lift. But yah....that’s not bad. Not sure about the neighborhood though 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was 150 just a few years back.  I've almost bought another house near there a few times but they are hard to rent for much.  In a 3 bedroom with an indoor pool next week there to do some fishing.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I can’t believe you’re still so mad that I didn’t die from covid while being a pureblood :lol: 

I am not mad at all.  Your lack of comprehension is thoroughly amusing.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Probably have to stick another 250k in it for remodel , pool spa and screen , outdoor kitchen and a covered boat lift. But yah....that’s not bad. Not sure about the neighborhood though 

Nephews place in Tampa is like that.  Biggest house on the street, and the neighborhood is a sketch....

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nephews place in Tampa is like that.  Biggest house on the street, and the neighborhood is a sketch....

That’s a big consideration there. I want a 900k place surrounded by 1.5 million places. Not the opposite 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

That was 150 just a few years back.  I've almost bought another house near there a few times but they are hard to rent for much.  In a 3 bedroom with an indoor pool next week there to do some fishing.

I am not mad at all.  Your lack of comprehension is thoroughly amusing.

That would have been a good time to buy, but such is life.  The real estate market there is far more stable than here.  One home in the GayTA just sold for 600k over ask.  And it's a pos.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would have been a good time to buy, but such is life.  The real estate market there is far more stable than here.  One home in the GayTA just sold for 600k over ask.  And it's a pos.

Yep, stuff is nuts here.  Neighbor just listed his house for $3.9M and it isn't even lake front 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, stuff is nuts here.  Neighbor just listed his house for $3.9M and it isn't even lake front 

The average around me are about 2.5m and a street over is a very large community where the 4 mil and up are a dime a dozen.  Would be a great time to sell.