Check your account email address ×

does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

Honestly- looking at this....the people that I feel the worst for is Cat's dealer network. Can you imagine being a dealer and trying to figure out what to do with this mess? I feel bad for the dealers and their sales people trying to make a living. 

AGAIN- at least Yamaha did a professional product release and seems to have their act together. Yamaha seems engaged, committed, and ready to fight for market share. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Let's see. Do I believe a BUNCH of people who provided actual evidence that Cat's 2023 models are not sold out, or do I believe the only person who says they are? Decisions, decisions . . .

Besides the fact he contradicted himself by saying they were sold out then saying they "probably" would be sold out come April 19.

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

@ZR6000RR OK- PLEASE Jim- show me where on the manufacturer's web site where their spring snow check program has been officially released? When I open up the snowmobile page, all I see are the '22's. Then I see a banner above that says "Model Year 2023 Pre-Orders Coming Soon: Preview>"

Please show me where the manufacturer has their Spring Snow Check program. It sounds to me like Cat's dealer network is desperate- they are free-lancing and taking deposits on sleds that haven't even been officially released or confirmed as available for '23. Even Cat refers to those sleds as only being a preview and nothing official. Doesn't that seem like an unethical practice to accept deposits on those models before they are even officially released by the manufacturer? Hell, if I were a dealer, maybe you can get some sucker to put money down on the new chassis that will be available for 2024? Does that seem right? 

There are dealers that have info posted on Social Media. And it seems that every one of them have slightly different info posted. For Cat, this looks like a complete cluster and a disorganized mess. 

So Cat sold out of sleds in a Snow Check program that they haven't officially kicked off yet? What sense does that make? Please show me where the manufacturer kicked off their Snow Check Order program on March 15th. Because that isn't on their web site. 

This is what Cat has said on their web site and it completely contradicts you:

In unprecedented times, it is the responsibility of the brand to act in unprecedented ways. We know that not being able to pre-order your 2023 Arctic Cat snowmobile in the early spring is unusual; however, it will allow us not only to focus on building the remaining 2022 units, but also to ensure we have an accurate understanding of our suppliers’ capacities to forecast our production for Model Year 2023.

You seem to be the only person that thinks that this Snow Check plan and '23 sled release makes perfect sense. 

You have zero credibility and appear to have ZERO knowledge. Here is what Cat has officially stated:

This does not mean you won’t be able to pre-order your snowmobile this year—it just means that the Model Year 2023 pre-order period will be slightly delayed until late April. 

You are completely full of shit, and it is running down in to your boots. It appears that the dealers are free-lancing and selling before the official release of Cat's '23 sleds. I am guessing that they do have the model info and pricing- but I have never seen something so ass backwards. I'm sorry- You're right Jim- this seems completely normal for a new product release. 

Are you so delusional as to believe your own bullshit? All I did is Copy/Paste from Cat's web site. And that COMPLETELY contradicts you and makes Cat's dealers look really bad for taking deposits on products that haven't even officially been released yet and may not even be available. Cat explains that they do not even know know what sleds they will have to sell because:

ensure we have an accurate understanding of our suppliers’ capacities to forecast our production for Model Year 2023

Who in their right mind would look at this, and feel comfortable sinking their money in to this disaster?

Call Country Cat. Call any Cat dealer. They sell Cat. You dont even ride one so I could give a fuck what your pee brain thinks.

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Call Country Cat. Call any Cat dealer. They sell Cat. You dont even ride one so I could give a fuck what your pee brain thinks.

Still proclaiming how stupid you are, even after being told what is actually going on countless times

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Still proclaiming how stupid you are, even after being told what is actually going on countless times

No you have not floor sweeper. Call your dealer. To much ammonia today?

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No you have not floor sweeper. Call your dealer. To much ammonia today?

Call my dealer??:lol2:

Good lord, how fucking stupid are you?

Edited by krom
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, krom said:

until he reads it on ArticInsider... 😆

you should call your dealer and get the facts straight... That may be the funniest thing I've read since wolves and polar bears :lmao:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I'm just glad Ramstad is on your team 🤣

he's his whole own entire team...

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

until he reads it on ArticInsider... 😆

you should call your dealer and get the facts straight... That may be the funniest thing I've read since wolves and polar bears :lmao:

he's his whole own entire team...

:finger:! You really dont get it do you cr? i don't care what you think of me. I'm just having way to much fun. It is a snowmobile! 2 ski's and a track. Cat just does it better than the lesser brands. Proof that there are far more sheep than should be.:bum:

Dunno- it seems that Cat just doesn't care if they sell any sleds...

Jim- lets compare 2 web sites:

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/snowmobile

then:

https://arcticcat.txtsv.com/snowmobile

Which site looks more professional? THEN, lets see which one is actually promoting new 2023 snowmobiles....

Edited by Ziemann
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Honestly- looking at this....the people that I feel the worst for is Cat's dealer network. Can you imagine being a dealer and trying to figure out what to do with this mess? I feel bad for the dealers and their sales people trying to make a living. 

AGAIN- at least Yamaha did a professional product release and seems to have their act together. Yamaha seems engaged, committed, and ready to fight for market share. 

Think what the cat rep is getting. It’s not good. I am questioning how many sleds any of them will be able to deliver next fall. I said this last year and everyone said I was an idiot. I will say it again. If you pre ordered a sled dont sell or trade your sled until your new one is in the garage. This year is going to be worse than last year. And no cat dose not have advantage because it’s the same old thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

:finger:! You really dont get it do you cr? i don't care what you think of me. I'm just having way to much fun. It is a snowmobile! 2 ski's and a track. Cat just does it better than the lesser brands. Proof that there are far more sheep than should be.:bum:

Cat?  There is no more 'Cat'

Precisely what has TextronCat done better than the 'lesser brands' in the past five seasons than them?

I eagerly await your list...

:lmao:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:
7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

then:

Which site looks more professional? THEN, lets see which one is actually promoting new 2023 snowmobiles....

I dont care what a web site looks like. I go to my dealer to buy. I am old school. No face book crap. Would still have a flip phone if they allowed.

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cat?  There is no more 'Cat'

Precisely what has TextronCat done better than the 'lesser brands' in the past five seasons than them?

I eagerly await your list...

:lmao:

Pissed you off it seems which again makes it enjoyable to ride a Cat with stellar reliability and the best cross country race sled ever made there cr. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Pissed you off it seems which again makes it enjoyable to ride a Cat with stellar reliability and the best cross country race sled ever made there cr. 

Pissed me off? :lol:

There may be medication available for your condition.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I am fine. You are the one all up in arms because you disagree with me. I could care less what you ride, your favorite color or anything you do. Crawl back under that Gray blanket you love and get some rest. You seem way to stressed over a snowmobile. :baby:

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

When you make it to Ramstad's ignore list your mission is accomplished.  It's typically right after his short bus and helmet on comments start coming.

48 minutes ago, Doug said:

When you make it to Ramstad's ignore list your mission is accomplished.  It's typically right after his short bus and helmet on comments start coming.

He's certainly a special kind of stupid.

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Natural selection regrettably is mostly lost today.

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He's certainly a special kind of stupid.

Could you understate that a bit more?

17 hours ago, Ziemann said:

then:

Seems clear that, among other things, textron doesn't understand (1) how to market to consumers and (2) they aren't helping out cat by passing down tech from their other divisions. 

I will say that doing no promotion for 23 is better than that shitshow they put on for 22.

• Like 1