Check your account email address ×

Is This Legit?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wonder if this is true and what the ramifications will be if it is….

I'd be surprised if we didn't have a military presence over there doing some sort of recon. After all it is their job. 

Edited by Kivalo
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'd be surprised if we didn't have a military presence over there doing some sort of recon. After all it is their job. 

What the fuck?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You mean to tell me the Military shouldn't' be trying to keep tabs on Vlad and his crew in case this escalates?

No....our fucking military should not have boots on the ground in every god damn conflict from Syria to Ukraine to Australia and Venezuela. Are you seriously fucking retarded?

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No....our fucking military should not have boots on the ground in every god damn conflict from Syria to Ukraine to Australia and Venezuela. Are you seriously fucking retarded?

I want them to be keeping tabs on things over there so if this escalates we have good solid intel to work with. I do not want us fighting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I want them to be keeping tabs on things over there so if this escalates we have good solid intel to work with. I do not want us fighting. 

We have zero business being involved at all....not one single fucking shred of business.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

We have zero business being involved at all....not one single fucking shred of business.

Nuclear fallout doesn't magically stop at the border, that makes it all of our business.

If Putin didn't have nukes this would have be a whole different ballgame.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

While I agree...the practical side of my brain looks at world as a whole.  Look at all of the nation building China has done in Africa to secure the rare earth minerals, look at the aide China gave the Caribbean after the major hurricanes..think of the work that Russia put into South America to secure energy ties...think about the annex of Crimea and the energy resources he is locking up once they hold oddessa they will claim all the oil in the black sea...

Resources are power and we can't allow the world to be divided up by our enemies.