Check your account email address ×

Putin loves Tucker.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have to agree....I dont think it stops at Ukraine. 

Want and CAN are two completely different things.   Russia's economy is not big enough to support it militarily and honestly I don't think he can make enough soldiers go beyond Ukraine either.   If we are to believe anything in the news about Russian soldiers not fighting imagine him trying to go further. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Want and CAN are two completely different things.   Russia's economy is not big enough to support it militarily and honestly I don't think he can make enough soldiers go beyond Ukraine either.   If we are to believe anything in the news about Russian soldiers not fighting imagine him trying to go further. 

I do think it will embolden China to take Taiwan.... after seeing our tepid response to Ukraine.

I agree Russia's military has about had it... and will need a lot of time to replenish.  don't see them going after the Baltic states and Poland anytime soon

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think that one of the main issues in reporting the conflict is truth.  The notion that Ukraine and mercenaries are kicking Russian ass is not supported by fact, just MSM propoganda.  Hard to get the truth when the media is obviously lying.  

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I do think it will embolden China to take Taiwan.... after seeing our tepid response to Ukraine.

I agree Russia's military has about had it... and will need a lot of time to replenish.  don't see them going after the Baltic states and Poland anytime soon

Some reports are Russia is sending upwards of 100K troops to Kazakhstan to quell things there.   That's where the pipelines and trade route to China will be.  Former CIA guy was talking about this on Rogan.  

Taiwan thing is scary.  Historically in the past few decades when Russia moved on Ukraine China took action in Tibet over historical border disputed areas.

With 90% of the Neon gas coming from Ukraine and Taiwan producing a huge amount of micro chips and semi conductors those two conflicts could all but shut the world down regarding a lot of technology products.  No doubt COVID and this is teaching a hard lesson on who to all cozy up too regarding trade and now we are begging Iran and Venezuela for oil.   FUBAR.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are still thinking this is a left/right Dem/Repug thing?  It's a uniparty Barb.  There are no good guys here.  The possibility of WW3 is very real.  Th neocons are banging the war drums and are stroking the dumb sheep to go along.  Congrats.

Stay the fuck out of it. 

Of course the possibility is real but does letting Putin walk over Ukraine make it less real or does that make him bold enough to go after Putin?

Putin calls the Jewish president of Ukraine a Nazi  doesn’t seem like he needs real reasons for anything he does  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Some reports are Russia is sending upwards of 100K troops to Kazakhstan to quell things there.   That's where the pipelines and trade route to China will be.  Former CIA guy was talking about this on Rogan.  

Taiwan thing is scary.  Historically in the past few decades when Russia moved on Ukraine China took action in Tibet over historical border disputed areas.

With 90% of the Neon gas coming from Ukraine and Taiwan producing a huge amount of micro chips and semi conductors those two conflicts could all but shut the world down regarding a lot of technology products.  No doubt COVID and this is teaching a hard lesson on who to all cozy up too regarding trade and now we are begging Iran and Venezuela for oil.   FUBAR.     

Too bad we all weren’t running solar and wind already. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Perhaps if China thinks Taiwan is worth being cut off from world trade they’d make a move now.  Otherwise they’d be smart to see how it all goes plays out. 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So all non nato democracies are open to takeover now? 

Cheap seat non server wants to send your sons to war.

Get some skin in the game asshole...

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Liberals love them some Fox News!

Only Fox I get is here... :lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So we don’t stop Hitler…I mean Putin?

Get busy!

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Let’s look back a little. Gulf war, After years of backing Saddam, Republicans started it after giving Saddam the green light to invade Kuwait. Then dragged NATO along. 

Afghanistan: After Reagan backed the Taliban to weaken Russia, the USA abandoned them instead of helping to rebuild. Then 10 years later the Republicans again dragged NATO into the conflict. 

Iraq: Republicans thinking they were finished in Afghanistan, made up fake reasons to invade Iraq. This left NATO allies to pick up the slack in Afghanistan and more allies to join them in Iraq.  

lots of civilian and nato allies died but since we know Mercans only care about their own losses.  How many Americans died and were wounded in gulf war 1, Iraq and Afghanistan? 
was it over 100,000, 200,000? And whenever they were questioned they replied, “It’s war, don’t be pussies”  Also, let’s censure Bush for destroying 30 million emails but otherwise ignore the loss of life and the money that was syphoned off to Republican faithful”

Democrats ; Libyan war US casualties 4.  All hell breaks loose, “Obama hates the military “ “It’s a cover up check Hilary’s emails” “Obama should be impeached” we must investigate everything.  

Within the first month in office Donald Trump ok’s an operation previously turned down by Obama where 4 soldiers die. Trump says about one of them “he knew what he signed up for” Republicans don’t want a review and investigation or anything.  In fact for the next 4 years they block all investigations into all of Donald’s treason. 

Rent free... :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well Putin is fighting actual Nazis. 

I'll be glad when someone else comes along and fucks up 10 million people so we can get off this Nazi kick....

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course the possibility is real but does letting Putin walk over Ukraine make it less real or does that make him bold enough to go after Putin?

Putin calls the Jewish president of Ukraine a Nazi  doesn’t seem like he needs real reasons for anything he does  

He is a Nazi.  So what now?

• Like 1

Jussie Smollett is going to jail.

Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent.

Michael Avenatti is going to jail.

Donald Trump is a free man.

CNN is being sold for parts.

Nic Sandmann is a multimillionaire.

Perhaps, there is hope for America yet...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's one sided analysis....Can't Tucker be anti war and pro America at the same time?

Are you kidding?

Saying Putin is the cause of inflation is deemed anti American... this is chump change.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Everyone is pounding war drums. I listen to CNBC every morning on my drive in and all they are talking about is billions more in military aid to Ukraine. I thought they want to be independent, why is it costing us so much? 

Where are they suggesting the billions come from ? 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh I forgot you are the green energy environmental nazzi who just happened to run mommy's Styrofoam packing peanut factory lmfao can't even make up over the cliff hypocrisy like that . 

But back to the point . Why if our or your leaders were not such cucks we could very ez supply the world's gas and oil needs . But no 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Mother Jones, a progressive magazine, said it had obtained memos produced by the Russian department of information and telecommunications support.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Or not live off the production of oil based packing products.  :lmao:  Jesus you couldn't be more of a hypocrite if you tried.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1