Check your account email address ×

Putin loves Tucker.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fact is Tucker's the least war mongering chicken-hawk in the MSM today.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like he would rather we stay out

Yep.  Jesse Waters hasn't been pounding the war drums either. 

Martha Maccallum was disgusting on The Five yesterday.  I usually thought of her as fairly neutral but man she couldn't beat the war drums any louder yesterday.

Overall the MSM has been quite chickenhawkish over this.   Not sure whether its they like the attention to the news media it brings or they actually care about innocent people dying.   Suppose it's some of both. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  Jesse Waters hasn't been pounding the war drums either. 

Martha Maccallum was disgusting on The Five yesterday.  I usually thought of her as fairly neutral but man she couldn't beat the war drums any louder yesterday.

Overall the MSM has been quite chickenhawkish over this.   Not sure whether its they like the attention to the news media it brings or they actually care about innocent people dying.   Suppose it's some of both. 

Everyone is pounding war drums. I listen to CNBC every morning on my drive in and all they are talking about is billions more in military aid to Ukraine. I thought they want to be independent, why is it costing us so much? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everyone is pounding war drums. I listen to CNBC every morning on my drive in and all they are talking about is billions more in military aid to Ukraine. I thought they want to be independent, why is it costing us so much? 

The same people who would've bitched if we'd had turned the first Russians to glass that stepped into Ukraine and minimized the military aid expense right from the very beginning.  These types on a daily basis don't know whether enough to shit or go blind.

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

I keep hearing how many lives could be saved if NATO intervened with a no fly zone or even send troops in.   Yes maybe thousands or even hundreds of thousands could be saved.   Also could lead to millions even hundreds of millions dying if the unimaginable occurred.  

If the casualties and destruction being reported is true then without question it is heartbreaking and there is a part of me that would like the US to help stop it however where it could lead is simply not worth the risk.   Putin seems to have accepted us supplying arms (at least for now) lets keep it there. 

Wars in Europe seem to expand much quicker than other historical regional conflicts.  For now stay the fuck out.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I keep hearing how many lives could be saved if NATO intervened with a no fly zone or even send troops in.   Yes maybe thousands or even hundreds of thousands could be saved.   Also could lead to millions even hundreds of millions dying if the unimaginable occurred.  

If the casualties and destruction being reported is true then without question it is heartbreaking and there is a part of me that would like the US to help stop it however where it could lead is simply not worth the risk.   Putin seems to have accepted us supplying arms (at least for now) lets keep it there. 

How much do you want to pay for other peoples problems? 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

How much do you want to pay for other peoples problems? 

I get that.  Of course Europe should be the lead with military and humanitarian aide.  

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So all non nato democracies are open to takeover now? 

Real easy to say from someone who neither served or have boys military age.  I'll be the first to admit it changed my views on the US being the worlds police force. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The Dems and the Uniparty RINO's are along with the MSM.  Unbelievable.

Need to start grifting off this cause.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I get that.  Of course Europe should be the lead with military and humanitarian aide.  

Putin poses no threat to Europe. It's no one's responsibility for Ukraine's decisions 

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Real easy to say from someone who neither served or have boys military age.  I'll be the first to admit it changed my views on the US being the worlds police force. 

So we don’t stop Hitler…I mean Putin?

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Dems and the Uniparty RINO's are along with the MSM.  Unbelievable.

Need to start grifting off this cause.

Let’s look back a little. Gulf war, After years of backing Saddam, Republicans started it after giving Saddam the green light to invade Kuwait. Then dragged NATO along. 

Afghanistan: After Reagan backed the Taliban to weaken Russia, the USA abandoned them instead of helping to rebuild. Then 10 years later the Republicans again dragged NATO into the conflict. 

Iraq: Republicans thinking they were finished in Afghanistan, made up fake reasons to invade Iraq. This left NATO allies to pick up the slack in Afghanistan and more allies to join them in Iraq.  

lots of civilian and nato allies died but since we know Mercans only care about their own losses.  How many Americans died and were wounded in gulf war 1, Iraq and Afghanistan? 
was it over 100,000, 200,000? And whenever they were questioned they replied, “It’s war, don’t be pussies”  Also, let’s censure Bush for destroying 30 million emails but otherwise ignore the loss of life and the money that was syphoned off to Republican faithful”

Democrats ; Libyan war US casualties 4.  All hell breaks loose, “Obama hates the military “ “It’s a cover up check Hilary’s emails” “Obama should be impeached” we must investigate everything.  

Within the first month in office Donald Trump ok’s an operation previously turned down by Obama where 4 soldiers die. Trump says about one of them “he knew what he signed up for” Republicans don’t want a review and investigation or anything.  In fact for the next 4 years they block all investigations into all of Donald’s treason. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russia is now gonna size US assets in Russia, Coke, Starbucks, etc etc.

Who didn't see this?

Their assets are worthless there. Real estate, etc has what value now?

Edited by Mainecat

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So we don’t stop Hitler…I mean Putin?

No WE don't.  Let Europe handle it....he's way more a threat to them than us. :bc:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let’s look back a little. Gulf war, After years of backing Saddam, Republicans started it after giving Saddam the green light to invade Kuwait. Then dragged NATO along. 

Afghanistan: After Reagan backed the Taliban to weaken Russia, the USA abandoned them instead of helping to rebuild. Then 10 years later the Republicans again dragged NATO into the conflict. 

Iraq: Republicans thinking they were finished in Afghanistan, made up fake reasons to invade Iraq. This left NATO allies to pick up the slack in Afghanistan and more allies to join them in Iraq.  

lots of civilian and nato allies died but since we know Mercans only care about their own losses.  How many Americans died and were wounded in gulf war 1, Iraq and Afghanistan? 
was it over 100,000, 200,000? And whenever they were questioned they replied, “It’s war, don’t be pussies”  Also, let’s censure Bush for destroying 30 million emails but otherwise ignore the loss of life and the money that was syphoned off to Republican faithful”

Democrats ; Libyan war US casualties 4.  All hell breaks loose, “Obama hates the military “ “It’s a cover up check Hilary’s emails” “Obama should be impeached” we must investigate everything.  

Within the first month in office Donald Trump ok’s an operation previously turned down by Obama where 4 soldiers die. Trump says about one of them “he knew what he signed up for” Republicans don’t want a review and investigation or anything.  In fact for the next 4 years they block all investigations into all of Donald’s treason. 

You are still thinking this is a left/right Dem/Repug thing?  It's a uniparty Barb.  There are no good guys here.  The possibility of WW3 is very real.  Th neocons are banging the war drums and are stroking the dumb sheep to go along.  Congrats.

Stay the fuck out of it. 

• Like 1