Check your account email address ×

Mock C tuned with stock ECU

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes...I blew a belt with 700 miles on it and an unknown spare. Every sled that day blew belts. Every clutch was boiling hot. 12” of powder over 12” of slush. It had nothing to do with clutching. 

Page 12,,Arctic Cat owners excuse book. You just got fucking :owned: You can tell your bullshit story somewhere else.Clutchmeister:lol: and a liar :lol:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Page 12,,Arctic Cat owners excuse book. You just got fucking :owned: You can tell your bullshit story somewhere else.Clutchmeister:lol: and a liar :lol:

I told the story the same way every time you fucking lying piece of shit. 1800 miles on the next belt 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I told the story the same way every time you fucking lying piece of shit. 1800 miles on the next belt 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

HSR recommended I do some clutching .....Glen Hall said stock clutching works well

Wonder who I should have listened to

:lol: fucking brain dead moron 

Poor Ben,,,,,,,TBP here we come :lol:

Glenn Hall says DERPPPPPPPPP

Moron

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Poor Ben,,,,,,,TBP here we come :lol:

Glenn Hall says DERPPPPPPPPP

Moron

Yah...you’re dumb as fuck and you got owned. It’s right in the video that started the thread you stupid fuck

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...you’re dumb as fuck and you got owned. It’s right in the video that started the thread you stupid fuck

I said you blew 2 belts in 50 miles,,you called me a liar and Momo. I showed you your post and I'm dumb as fuck??????:dunno: You're 1 step above Frankie really:lol: 

Hi my name is HSR and I'm here to annoy F7momo :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I said you blew 2 belts in 50 miles,,you called me a liar and Momo. I showed you your post and I'm dumb as fuck??????:dunno: You're 1 step above Frankie really:lol: 

Hi my name is HSR and I'm here to annoy F7momo :thumbsup:

Kill yourself 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No sled this year

Sorry, able to get out at all? Friends sleds?

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, f7ben said:

Was the best snow year in recent memory as well. Still 3-4’ on the ground here. 

Belt blowing territory for you :lol: F7momo

2 belts=50 miles

My CluTcHing Is PeRfEcT

Retard

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Belt blowing territory for you :lol: F7momo

2 belts=50 miles

My CluTcHing Is PeRfEcT

Retard

Yah two belts in 2500 miles at 260 hp. Fucking kill yourself you mind numbing dumb fuck 

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm a little confused. When Bhen talks about stock clutching are we talking with no mods to the clutch whatsoever or what?

We are talking about clutch calibration as it came from the factory. Watch the video in the OP. They take a stock mach and crank the boost up without changing clutching and it puts bus lengths on an untuned sled. That is because they moved the target rpm up significantly with the tune and the stock clutching which works well at 7700rpm and 175hp works just as well at 8300rpm and 200hp. Retard HSR said that was impossible :lol: 

Is it not likely that the tune improved performance but if you clutched it then it would be even better? That's

my take on it.

Reminds me of back in the day we'd swap a cam and intake on a small block Chev, throw on a set of headers and absolutely performance would be better, but if you through a gear swap in the diff it would wake the thing right up.

Thanks for hi-jacking the thread anyways, figured it would turn into a "What a disappointment the Mach Z is"

bashing, this is much better

3 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Is it not likely that the tune improved performance but if you clutched it then it would be even better? That's

my take on it.

Reminds me of back in the day we'd swap a cam and intake on a small block Chev, throw on a set of headers and absolutely performance would be better, but if you through a gear swap in the diff it would wake the thing right up.

Thanks for hi-jacking the thread anyways, figured it would turn into a "What a disappointment the Mach Z is"

bashing, this is much better

Yes if you dialed in the clutching you might see some additional improvement. That has never been disputed. As it is stock turbo clutching can work very well at significantly higher power levels if you shift the target rpm higher. On my sled and my buddy’s we ran D&D slingshot flashes. Max effort tune at 260+ hp. They ran stock clutching and both sleds run great. They are as fast or faster than the speedwerx and bikeman 4 stage sleds in the group. 

Edited by f7ben

All this talk about how the Mach Z is a dog.  My turbo Renegade (non R) would do an honest buck five out of the box on GPS, I have a buddy who's got one with a 14"x1" track and a few other chassis tricks, and maybe a header. It has hit 122 several times.  Its all in the tuning for sure.  I have little doubt the Mach Z should crack 110 out of the box on good hardpan/ice at minimum, if its set up right.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All this talk about how the Mach Z is a dog.  My turbo Renegade (non R) would do an honest buck five out of the box on GPS, I have a buddy who's got one with a 14"x1" track and a few other chassis tricks, and maybe a header. It has hit 122 several times.  Its all in the tuning for sure.  I have little doubt the Mach Z should crack 110 out of the box on good hardpan/ice at minimum, if its set up right.

Pure top speed numbers mean nothing. It’s how long it takes to get there and the 900 gets an absolute dirty gape laid on it in a race against other real turbo sleds. It’s a 200hp motor when fully tuned and it runs like 200hp motor or slower. That doesn’t cut it against any other turbo sled.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pure top speed numbers mean nothing. It’s how long it takes to get there and the 900 gets an absolute dirty gape laid on it in a race against other real turbo sleds. It’s a 200hp motor when fully tuned and it runs like 200hp motor or slower. That doesn’t cut it against any other turbo sled.

I get your point.  I just mean a couple guys line up on a lake and wring them out for a half mile or more.  To the guys who sit around the lake all day scratching their nuts to shave a tenth off or add a couple mph to their 1000 ft. time it might.  Or a racer who's actually racing.  My cousins still do that shit, I got over it years ago, spending more time wrenching then riding.  Whether its in the same class as the Yam turbo motor, I doubt it.  Don't care either.  :lol: :bc:   I'm just a fan of that Doo motor power/weight wise it the honey spot imo.  I haven't ridden a Yam turbo, just have my old Suzuki turbo to compare it to, and that thing was a beast to handle on a twisty bumpy trail compared to a 2 stroke.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get your point.  I just mean a couple guys line up on a lake and wring them out for a half mile or more.  To the guys who sit around the lake all day scratching their nuts to shave a tenth off or add a couple mph to their 1000 ft. time it might.  Or a racer who's actually racing.  My cousins still do that shit, I got over it years ago, spending more time wrenching then riding.  Whether its in the same class as the Yam turbo motor, I doubt it.  Don't care either.  :lol: :bc:   I'm just a fan of that Doo motor power/weight wise it the honey spot imo.  I haven't ridden a Yam turbo, just have my old Suzuki turbo to compare it to, and that thing was a beast to handle on a twisty bumpy trail compared to a 2 stroke.

I love the doo chassis as well but I got bored with the 850 power pretty fast and by most accounts the 900 doesn’t run much faster than a well setup 850. If I’m going to ride a tuned turbo sled it better put that shit eating grin on my face coming out of a corner at 30 and rolling into the power. The cat at 260hp got that for me. I doubt the 900 would. Maybe I’m wrong....I’d like to ride one 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the doo chassis as well but I got board with the 850 power pretty fast and by most accounts the 900 doesn’t run much faster than a well setup 850. If I’m going to ride a tuned turbo sled it better put that shit eating grin on my face coming out of a corner at 30 and rolling into the power. The cat at 260hp got that for me. I doubt the 900 would. Maybe I’m wrong....I’d like to ride one 

Yeah, I'm not wanting for more power than my 850 puts out on the trails.  They rip pretty good for sure.  Wished they dind't use so much oil, but thats supposedly how they stay together.  Gas mileage is actually pretty damn good too.  Top end is a little disappointing, but I'm wanting to go over 100 mph less and less. 

• Like 1