Check your account email address ×

Mock C tuned with stock ECU

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Stevie....so much like momo

I'm not sure why you can't just be man enough to agree to disagree??? You constantly call me out. I quit caring about that topic a long time ago FFS. Move on bud :bc:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not sure why you can't just be man enough to agree to disagree??? You constantly call me out. I quit caring about that topic a long time ago FFS. Move on bud :bc:

Because you were blatantly wrong and havent admitted it. You had no clue about how turbo 4 strokes or clutches in general worked and the fact you can’t admit it is annoying :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Guys are finding mock C’s to under rev by up to 500 rpm 

so it works In this situation 

From what I've heard/read the clutching is shite !!!

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Both great engines.   Too bad doo never turbo'ed the 1200 from the factory.   Definitely should have.   They would have sold a shit ton of them. 

Yup....there will never be another engine like the 1200. I was sitting at OSPs shop waiting to pick up my nytro and Jim had a 1200 outlaw on the dyno. Said he had the stock motor well over 600hp on the dyno with just head studs and a shim. Told me he had no idea how much power the stock rotating assembly would take with a perfect tune but he figured somewhere approaching of 700 for sure. 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What does “under rev” mean? 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you are clueless as usual. Tell me something about a powerband at least :lol: 

:lol::lol: Have a nice day Ben,,,I know your days here are probably limited until you burn out and head back next door ,,,,,rinse ,,,repeat :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

:lol::lol: Have a nice day Ben,,,I know your days here are probably limited until you burn out and head back next door ,,,,,rinse ,,,repeat :bc:

I simply want him to elaborate on what under rev means as it relates to a turbo 4 stroke ....should be simple 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I simply want him to elaborate on what under rev means as it relates to a turbo 4 stroke ....should be simple 

Hello 4 stroke turbos have a powerband 

Just now, f7ben said:

A turbo 4s powerband starts at about 7500rpm and ends wherever you turbo runs out of air :lol: 

So wrong it’s horrifyingly painful