Check your account email address ×

Mock C tuned with stock ECU

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Took a lot of stones to even post that Toyler :lol: I commend you 

Because the stock clutching is so bad it works with more power tbh 

25 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Nice, thanks for posting! Maybe there's hope for these things yet.

It’s an anemic motor ....it’s never going to be fast. Also who’s going to buy a 25k sled and then immediately void the warranty just to be able keep up with a stock winder? 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s an anemic motor ....it’s never going to be fast. Also who’s going to buy a 25k sled and then immediately void the warranty just to be able keep up with a stock winder? 

That friggin 998 engine is a beast. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That friggin 998 engine is a beast. 

I’ve never ridden one but from the numbers it’s seems to outperform the 1054 by a little. The zook engine was no slouch either. None of them compare to a 1200 total though boost for boost 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve never ridden one but from the numbers it’s seems to outperform the 1054 by a little. The zook engine was no slouch either. None of them compare to a 1200 total though boost for boost 

Its just really playful. Fun engine. Snappy And quick revving. Sounds good and revs high. The 900r feels like a TBI 454 

The Mach does come out hard with good traction and launch control I’ll give it that. It gets moving quickly but then falls right on its face and doesn’t want to rev hardly past 7500 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

Its just really playful. Fun engine. Snappy And quick revving. Sounds good and revs high. The 900r feels like a TBI 454 

I really hope cat sticks with that engine through the next generation of chassis....I might be able to own one at some point if I decide to ride again 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really hope cat sticks with that engine through the next generation of chassis....I might be able to own one at some point if I decide to ride again 

Better plastics and gauge and I’m sold 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Both great engines.   Too bad doo never turbo'ed the 1200 from the factory.   Definitely should have.   They would have sold a shit ton of them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

A friends Mach ran 103 in 700ft this past weekend. Played with the clutching a bit and only has about 100 miles on it. Not that shabby. "Stock" Sidewinders were a bit faster.

Must be on ice 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Omg ...they tuned a sled and ran it on stock clutching with massive gains???

Who would have thought such a thing???

Ill wait for HSR to get here

Present!!!!Last time we got into this you got pig piled pretty bad and took a vacation. Frankly I'd rather have you around:bc: So I'll take a hard pass here bud :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Present!!!!Last time we got into this you got pig piled pretty bad and took a vacation. Frankly I'd rather have you around:bc: So I'll take a hard pass here bud :thumbsup:

Did you see how much faster that mach went with a tune on stock clutching? Every single thing I said was 100% accurate and you were full of shit and got owned :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Did you see how much faster that mach went with a tune on stock clutching? Every single thing I said was 100% accurate and you were full of shit and got owned :lol: 

If that's what it takes to keep you here :bc:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s right there in the video lol

These sleds were sent out of the factory with horrible clutching. Now I'll step away before you drown yourself again.

Just now, HSR said:

These sleds were sent out of the factory with horrible clutching. Now I'll step away before you drown yourself again.

No...they were sent out with fine clutching just like a Z1 and a Sidewinder and every factory turbo sled has tunes that were meant to run on stock clutching and those tunes work very well.