Check your account email address ×

Depression

Just now, 1jkw said:

Trump said the market would crash too.  

And the president was who when the all time record for spending took place?

Not one dime gets spent without the presidents signature. 

The left constantly talks about spending and they do, the right cries about spending and spends more than the left.

Ok, I have said it many times as others have, WE HAVE A FUCKING SPENDING PROBLEM.

Let that sink in. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Americans are still spending like drunk whores.

Yep.

Just dropped 5 figures paying off the General.

Zero payments besides the $350 a month on the 21 Tundra...

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Biden is an absolute pants shitting senile clown. I don’t see anyone here defending anything he’s done. 

Ginger said Brandon doesn't have control of what's going on.

Brandon doubled down on Trumps retard covid spending & fueled the inflation bigly. 

He also fucked up the job market w vax mandates & forcing people to wear a face diaper.

Now the idiot is going to get us in Ww3. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Biden is an absolute pants shitting senile clown. I don’t see anyone here defending anything he’s done. 

Its not even a secret anymore that he is well into dementia. The only decision he has made soley on his own in the last two years is whether or not he is going to shit his pants that day

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Brandon doubled down on Trumps retard covid spending & fueled the inflation bigly. 

He also fucked up the job market w vax mandates & forcing people to wear a face diaper.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'You know what? I'm just gonna say it Sweet potatoes and yams are like Republicans and Democrats, pretty much the same thing and you only see them in November'

• Haha 4

Just now, Anler said:

Its not even a secret anymore that he is well into dementia. The only decision he has made soley on his own in the last two years is whether or not he is going to shit his pants that day

It's not funny ... but :lol:

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ok, I have said it many times as others have, WE HAVE A FUCKING SPENDING PROBLEM.

Let that sink in. 

I know and we have a problem with people defending the greatest spender in history.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Valid point. The dems with their liberal climate & transgender horseshit tho is fucked. Brandon's crew looks like a circus act. Just needs the yak woman. 

it is a circus act no doubt. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I know and we have a problem with people defending the greatest spender in history.

So if Trump wins in 2024 is he only eligible for that term or can he run again in 2028? If he wins which he probably would at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

So if Trump wins in 2024 is he only eligible for that term or can he run again in 2028? If he wins which he probably would at this point. 

I liked Trump until he spent like a fool. Desantis imo. The SD chic seems good - but a woman in charge ummm....

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

3 trillion of stimulus by Trump and 2 trillion by Biden, 50% of the stimulus from Trump was not spent until 2021 and that is according to the top Wall Street economist for 41 years straight.

Who might that be?  They have hundreds on the payroll.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump spent $7 trillion dollars in 4 years and one year later we are in hyper inflation. These dumb asses need to hold their own accountable before they go pointing fingers because thats how we get in these messes. 

I always love it when you come out of the woodwork to  blame all the ills of the world on Trump.  I've yet to see anyone also point out why Trump wanted the stimulus, and what it did for the economy, and what the pandemic did to the whole calculus.  It doesn't matter at this point, its where we go from here.  Your boy owns all of that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I always love it when you come out of the woodwork to  blame all the ills of the world on Trump.  I've yet to see anyone also point out why Trump wanted the stimulus, and what it did for the economy, and what the pandemic did to the whole calculus.  It doesn't matter at this point, its where we go from here.  Your boy owns all of that.

I dont see the world thru political glasses. You do. If you cant hold Trump accountable for his role then that is your issue not mine. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ed Hyman.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont see the world thru political glasses. You do. If you cant hold Trump accountable for his role then that is your issue not mine. 

You have no clue how I see the world.  Honestly.  Thats pretty obvious.  You and Ben are of the mold that you're above it all and can apply equal opportunity haterade towards both parties and include Trump as part of that.  He ran as a Republican because he knew that was the only chance he would have to get elected.  I maintain that Trump was the only major president in modern times to buck the system and confront much of what goes on in Washington.  Was he perfect, no.  Given the all out campaign to get rid of him, and a pandemic, I'm surprise someone didn't assassintate him.  But the fact that you 2 still don't see what he brought to the table, to use your words, is your issue not mine.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have no clue how I see the world.  Honestly.  Thats pretty obvious.  You and Ben are of the mold that you're above it all and can apply equal opportunity haterade towards both parties and include Trump as part of that.  He ran as a Republican because he knew that was the only chance he would have to get elected.  I maintain that Trump was the only major president in modern times to buck the system and confront much of what goes on in Washington.  Was he perfect, no.  Given the all out campaign to get rid of him, and a pandemic, I'm surprise someone didn't assassintate him.  But the fact that you 2 still don't see what he brought to the table, to use your words, is your issue not mine.

I see people for their deeds not their words. Or the color of their shirt

Edited by Anler

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wanted some of what he promised to bring to the table. Unfortunately he failed miserably at delivering any of it at all.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He never confronted China or Fauxi after they bio-weaponed us. Big fail imo.

Energy independence up in smoke quicker than hunters crack hit. All in a little over a year. $1.89 gas back then. Because it was something trump did, yeah let’s ditch it. That mean guy….we will show him.

fucking losers

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Energy independence up in smoke quicker than hunters crack hit. All in a little over a year. $1.89 gas back then. Because it was something trump did, yeah let’s ditch it. That mean guy….we will show him.

fucking losers

That’s a lie....we will pump more oil this year than any year under Trump. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s a lie....we will pump more oil this year than any year under Trump. 

Doesn’t matter...Derpo is like an autistic parrot.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t matter...Derpo is like an autistic parrot.

This is where simple discussions veer off point and into the ditch.  Its kind of your trademark.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Lets not forget the absolute abomination of the Afghan withdrawal....which I'm sure is Trumps fault somehow

I liked Trump until he spent like a fool. Desantis imo. The SD chic seems good - but a woman in charge ummm....

Poll at CPAC had Trump 58% to Desantis 38% or something not even close....Trump will get the nomination if he does indeed decide to run

He never confronted China or Fauxi after they bio-weaponed us. Big fail imo.

I agree....he hated Fauci and should have fired him but he caved to the elite who loved him