Check your account email address ×

Depression

Just now, f7ben said:

It is the most important factor ....by a long shot

Do not ignore the importance of everything else.    At this point Biden doesn't really have any control of whats going on we are in for a wild ride based on worldwide events,  ones this time not of our making for the second time in a row.   Even if we implemented all the cult members ideas of opening up drilling etc nothign would really change with the runaway train.   

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well inflation is bad and out of control spending causes inflation. I’m just calling a grape a grape. Sorry that hurts you 

democrats and republicans

SpiderPoint.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Do not ignore the importance of everything else.    At this point Biden doesn't really have any control of whats going on we are in for a wild ride based on worldwide events,  ones this time not of our making for the second time in a row.   Even if we implemented all the cult members ideas of opening up drilling etc nothign would really change with the runaway train.   

Yup....I just don’t see what Biden has done so far as really impactful. Trump spending and a rogue central bank are to blame. I’d put the actions by Trumps Fed ahead of Trumps own budgets but we all know if Trump had his say they would have gone farther and implemented more stimulus and negative rates 

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I don't remember anywhere near the number of threads started by you or anyone else condemning his spending or his bailout like the previous 8 years, and even after all his reckless spending here you are defending him compared to Obama.

FFS, all you have to do is search on the word "stimulus" and you will see the same shit.  You complaining about trump and his stimulus and others saying that they were not for it including me.  But for some ungodly reason you keep on this same narrative talking point about how no one that wanted trump was complaining.  It's bullshit and apparently it is you that isn't allowing it to sink in.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I just don’t see what Biden has done so far as really impactful. Trump spending and a rogue central bank are to blame. I’d put the actions by Trumps Fed ahead of Trumps own budgets but we all know if Trump had his say they would have gone farther and implemented more stimulus and negative rates 

Trump spent $7 trillion dollars in 4 years and one year later we are in hyper inflation. These dumb asses need to hold their own accountable before they go pointing fingers because thats how we get in these messes. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Many of Bidens positions are IMO negative for America over time but in his time in office really had minimal effect in the real world.   But listent to the Cult talking heads on social media gas would be 2 bucks again if we just restarted keystone,   american energy iindependence and all that dontcha know.    Meanwhile in the real world Exxon would he happy to sell oil to foreigners at 100+ barrel than to americans at 70 because their job is to make money for shareholders and the plant my gas is made at would still be buying Saudi oil just as they were when we were "energy independent" under trump. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, all you have to do is search on the word "stimulus" and you will see the same shit.  You complaining about trump and his stimulus and others saying that they were not for it including me.  But for some ungodly reason you keep on this same narrative talking point about how no one that wanted trump was complaining.  It's bullshit and apparently it is you that isn't allowing it to sink in.

And yet you still voted for and defend the most reckless spender in history, so I guess you didn't care that much about debt and deficit after all.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump spent $7 trillion dollars in 4 years and one year later we are in hyper inflation. These dumb asses need to hold their own accountable before they go pointing fingers because thats how we get in these messes. 

hey had he got his second term he was going to pay all that back plus the rest of the debt,  remember when paying debt off was going to be easy.    

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hey had he got his second term he was going to pay all that back plus the rest of the debt,  remember when paying debt off was going to be easy.    

He wanted $2 trillion for infrastructure also. Biden got a little over $1 trillion and the neocons lost their shit

Just now, Anler said:

He wanted $2 trillion for infrastructure also. Biden got a little over $1 trillion and the neocons lost their shit

funny how when Biden was looking for infrastructure spend how Trump was ingored.  of course once in office the other shiny objects took over and he did fuck all like with most of his campaign promises.  but hey he got a temp tax cut and a couple of justices that have gone against the pubs several times now to show for his 4 years #winning

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And yet you still voted for and defend the most reckless spender in history, so I guess you didn't care that much about debt and deficit after all.

Some here seem to forget what was being pushed by pelosi and the rest.  They were not settling for anything less.  How quickly you all forget who was pushing for the spending. 

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMOTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

All while the country is a raging inferno thanks to 81 million of you. 

Tne left owns this and will be dismantled accordingly in November unless they step up their game at rigging elections.

:vioin:

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMOTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

All while the country is a raging inferno thanks to 81 million of you. 

Tne left owns this and will be dismantled accordingly in November unless they step up their game at rigging elections.

:vioin:

Damn right.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Some here seem to forget what was being pushed by pelosi and the rest.  They were not settling for anything less.  How quickly you all forget who was pushing for the spending. 

Lemme guess. We will see a recession or worse and the dems will lose big. Then the republicans will come in and spend a bunch of money to get us out of it? Its the time tested recession buster!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

See it's always somebody else's fault, even though Trump bragged he wanted more stimulus.

Just now, 1jkw said:

See it's always somebody else's fault, even though Trump bragged he wanted more stimulus.

Trump was also saying that if Biden got elected we would be paying 7 bucks a gallon for gas and then say "get rid of your car"

No it isn't anyone's fault but the fuckheads in Washington.   I, and others on here have said many times that there is a SPENDING problem.  But you never see people on here who support the left saying the same thing.  Funny how that works.  Have you EVER said you were against any spending from the left?  Can you find that thread?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This is Trump inflation Peter. Anyone with a brain can see that.

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is on both of them.   lets not forget Biden kept the spending train rolling.  Trump was not perfect but 100x better than biden.  

Yup 

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Brandon has fucked up everything he has done. Vax mandates etc etc

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Yup 

Brandon has fucked up everything he has done. Vax mandates etc etc

Biden is an absolute pants shitting senile clown. I don’t see anyone here defending anything he’s done. 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump was also saying that if Biden got elected we would be paying 7 bucks a gallon for gas and then say "get rid of your car"

No it isn't anyone's fault but the fuckheads in Washington.   I, and others on here have said many times that there is a SPENDING problem.  But you never see people on here who support the left saying the same thing.  Funny how that works.  Have you EVER said you were against any spending from the left?  Can you find that thread?

Trump said the market would crash too.  

And the president was who when the all time record for spending took place?

Not one dime gets spent without the presidents signature. 

The left constantly talks about spending and they do, the right cries about spending and spends more than the left.

• Like 2