Check your account email address ×

Russian troops aiming to 'mine' nuclear plant to 'blackmail the whole of Europe:' Zaporizhzhia employees

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

One thing all of the media comes together on is war! Rah Rah! Evil dictator, lets go get him! 

Just curious but is there a limit where you say enough is enough when it comes to Putin?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just curious but is there a limit where you say enough is enough when it comes to Putin?

Sure, when he threatens us. Has he ever? I'm sure it will come to that after we back him in to a corner. 

Just curious, has any of the war and death perpetrated by our govt ever reached a limit to say enough is enough? I mean I could ( and have countless times) provide a staggering number of examples. We cant continue to ignore our role in everything while condemning others when they do it. We fucked Ukraine, not Putin. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure, when he threatens us. Has he ever? I'm sure it will come to that after we back him in to a corner. 

Just curious, has any of the war and death perpetrated by our govt ever reached a limit to say enough is enough? I mean I could ( and have countless times) provide a staggering number of examples. We cant continue to ignore our role in everything while condemning others when they do it. We fucked Ukraine, not Putin. 

Roger that.👊🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I could see NATO guarding the two nuke sites in the north of Ukraine.

attacking nuke sites is a false flag. Why would he do that? 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

My wife is really wrapped up in the whole thing and I mentioned to her a couple times that The United States really has no moral high ground here...after the second time I figured it was prudent just to drop it.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife is really wrapped up in the whole thing and I mentioned to her a couple times that The United States really has no moral high ground here...after the second time I figured it was prudent just to drop it.😂

We dont. But let your wife know she can rest easy knowing that we are going to finally have that war with Russia!

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Has he ever threatened us?  I think he threatened the whole world last week.  And how exactly did we fuck Ukraine, you lost me there.  :dunno:   The problem I see is he’s not going to stop with Ukraine.  He should be careful what he wishes for, because pretty much the entire world is against him right now.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Has he ever threatened us?  I think he threatened the whole world last week.  And how exactly did we fuck Ukraine, you lost me there.  :dunno:   The problem I see is he’s not going to stop with Ukraine.  He should be careful what he wishes for, because pretty much the entire world is against him right now.

Ask Biden to explain it to you in boomer

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s gonna get a lead earring soon.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

attacking nuke sites is a false flag. Why would he do that? 

Taking control of the site makes sense as it is the backbone of the power grid in the south. If you were Europe how comfortable would you be after Chernobyl?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Taking control of the site makes sense as it is the backbone of the power grid in the south. If you were Europe how comfortable would you be after Chernobyl?

Why would he want that in his back yard? He isnt going to bomb nuclear power plants. I can see taking control of them but not bombing them. Its good to scare people tho. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

When Fox and CNN are spewing the same stuff you know its bullshit

After the last how many years of being straight up lied to by our media and some here just keep gobbling it up

• Like 1

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Anler said:

This Guy gets it :true::bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My Wife said the same fucking thing last night 😂😂😂

She feels "bad" ...then I reminded her of all the brown people we have bombed for a decade.  She dropped it after that. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

The USA is a DEMOCRATIC Nation, with checks and balances. 

We couldn't stop a fukkin punk from Scranton from letting hundreds of thousands of Haitian men invade our border, or stop him from abandoning 85 million dollars worth of military equipment in Afghanistan, following a disgraceful withdrawal.

What makes you think the Russian people can stop a Communist dictator, former colonel of the KGB?