Check your account email address ×

48 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought propane was usually cheaper idk never really paid attention. I do like it better though just overall cleanness of it. I hated after they did the cleaning the house stink of oil for days.

Does NH have it anywhere? I have no idea I know it’s definitely not around here.

In the cities and larger towns...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

A friend of mine in Dover switched over to natural gas from oil heat a few years ago and loves it.

It's so much cheaper....and you don't need a chimney, so you can direct vent. The boilers take up much less space and can be wall hung (big gains in a small mechanical space) 

The downside is you are tied to the grid....if you can store propane or oil you have somewhat more independence. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I thought propane was usually cheaper idk never really paid attention. I do like it better though just overall cleanness of it. I hated after they did the cleaning the house stink of oil for days.

Does NH have it anywhere? I have no idea I know it’s definitely not around here.

Yes. All cities have it. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fuel oil? What is this, 1955? 

You are such an out of touch moron.My house was built in 2001 dipshit. No natural gas on my street im in the country. Wood, Oil, or Propane tank pick your poison,  gotta have heat,  you are paying for something. 

Not everyone wants to live in a shitty Apartment after He couldnt hack it "offgrid" in a Van. 😒

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

I plan of throwing a wood stove in over the summer. I have a ton of wood on my property so it would help with heating costs. 

When the furnace goes I will look into propane probably also. 

But gotta love the deflection and cover Spinner throws rather than acknowledge the price of fuel under Pedo Joe. Unbelievable..

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I plan of throwing a wood stove in over the summer. I have a ton of wood on my property so it would help with heating costs. 

But gotta love the deflection and cover Spinner throws rather than acknowledge the price of fuel under Pedo Joe. Unbelievable..

I heat with wood. Also use it to help pre heat the hot water.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Could you be any more out of touch with reality?? Serious question

I worked with low income folks for years. They rarely bitched about the economy when it went south. Many didn’t even know it was bad. It was mainly guys with a lot of stuff and income that bitched. 

• Gold Member

Cheapest to fuel my House since I have owned it was under Trump . Period. I have the receipts to remind me. 

Fuel prices under Joe Biden have now surpassed Obama years and they will continue to rise and idiot Democrat voters will just blame it on Russia. 

In just over a month it now costs me another 100 dollars to heat my house. 

FUCK BIDEN . 

20220307_155518.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I worked with low income folks for years. They rarely bitched about the economy when it went south. Many didn’t even know it was bad. It was mainly guys with a lot of stuff and income that bitched. 

So lets just make everyone low income right? Only fair. 

Those filthy Rich middle class people how dare they . 

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Propane costs more and unless you buy a tank your always paying more. It also doesn't have the BTU of oil. I worked with it for 8 years.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Propane costs more and unless you buy a tank your always paying more. It also doesn't have the BTU of oil. I worked with it for 8 years.

Thus our dilemma ....

Average American in 2022 "Gas is now $4.50 per gallon under Biden" 

@spin_dry "You still drive a Gas Powered Car!" What is this 1955"! 

:smack:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe I should cover my roof with solar panels and get a couple windmills......:lol:

Every ShitLibs solution 

And someone's else will pay for it !

I'm not sure if it covers the cost of ownership yet.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im sorry you never owned a nice House in a rural neighborhood.  

Do you typically fly off the handle like a god damn lunatic? You have zero sense of humor. Dude, I was kidding. Jesus Christ. 

On 3/4/2022 at 5:19 PM, EvilBird said:

So when is the next "off grid" road trip excursion mr rich guy? :news:

He couldn't afford the diesel in the dodge so now he's going green again 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Do you typically fly off the handle like a god damn lunatic? You have zero sense of humor. Dude, I was kidding. Jesus Christ. 

Fly off the handle ? You should actually see me fly off the handle. :lmao:

Im currently sitting on the couch drinking a coffee with my feet kicked up..:news:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Not worth building the infrastructure for it in rural areas.  Roi takes too long 

I have a bud who lives about 35min from Minneapolis.  Has 20 on a pretty major road . 3 yrs ago they litteraly put a new NG line thrugh his property to upgrade a line that was serving a large rural town ie wall mart target etc size town . 

Well he can get NG to his house lol 😆 

You can sit on the deck and see the markers and the clear cut path they made but can't get that 200 yards to the house or even 50 yards ti the poll barn 

• Confused 1