Check your account email address ×

Let's radicalize Slinger with YouTube videos

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/1/2017 at 7:08 PM, motonoggin said:

You haven't even watched the first one, have you?

Let me know when you do.

Would you watch video's we post?  :lol:  

You actually think you can get people to change their minds don't you?  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Would you watch video's we post?  :lol:  

You actually think you can get people to change their minds don't you?  :lmao:

I've seen Milton Friedman speak a million times. I have gone to great effort to understand the philosophy.

It always boils down to seeking a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I've seen Milton Friedman speak a million times. I have gone to great effort to understand the philosophy.

It always boils down to seeking a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

:lol:   So who will the angel's be?  

Voters in this country like getting fucked, its proven time again. I have known the routes to no bid contracts with the govt since i was in my 20's. I even know the top lobby firms in our area to get that shit. I know the people who are doing it, some personally. I could never bring myself to be a dick sucker like that. But really why not? I think i am being foolish to think anybody really gives a fuck about corruption and govt abuse. You only get busted when you go off script (ie last 2 Illinois governors who went to prison). Play the game and suck that dick and you can get rich off of the tax payers dime. All of the wealthy people do it so why shouldnt we?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Who says we need angels to run a society that meets everyone's needs?

And there you have it.   Who determines the needs?   Its human nature for some think their needs are more and want to work to have that.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And there you have it.   Who determines the needs?   Its human nature for some think their needs are more and want to work to have that.  

No, it's not 'human nature', it's selfish dick nature. It's unevolved lizard brain nature.

No, it's not 'human nature', it's selfish dick nature. It's unevolved lizard brain nature.

Disagree but so then who sets the needs?   

Edited by Highmark

We all do through self governance and free association. 

:lmao:And we all settle disputes too.   Don't bother answering its time to get off this merry-go-round again.  

I'll take as little as govt as necessary and society (not just govt) has a responsibility to take care of those that cannot take care of themselves.   I think we both can agree with that.  :bc:  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:And we all settle disputes too.   Don't bother answering its time to get off this merry-go-round again.  

I'll take as little as govt as necessary and society (not just govt) has a responsibility to take care of those that cannot take care of themselves.   I think we both can agree with that.  :bc:  

I'm finding it best to start getting off earlier than I used to.  Not sure if wandering down the path of rediculousness is less fun or, Moto isn't trying hard enough to make it fun anymore.  He seems like he's getting frustrated and his "work" shows it.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

One can only suffer the foolishness of identity protective cognition for so long.

Shut up faggot!  :lol:

Hey...I may be heading your way....beer on me?  Seriously.  This may be a big recruting chance!!!!  Bring flip charts.  :lmao:

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up faggot!  :lol:

Hey...I may be heading your way....beer on me?  Seriously.  This may be a big recruting chance!!!!  Bring flip charts.  :lmao:

I'll be around except for Tuesday-friday next week

On 2017-02-07 at 8:52 AM, Snoslinger said:

but that isn't ending capitalism, it's making corrections to it. I do agree that changes need to be made, but to the massive greed in the system. otherwise the middle class, the brunt of the demand, won't be able to afford anything.

Check out the coverage on the Panama and Paradise papers. Not sure how anyone thinks we will fix capitalism until that shit is fixed.

The idea that people will work hard for no extra reward is so far from our mind set imo. I've volunteered to work on various things in the past. Even like minded people whose heart are in the right place have a huge discrepancy in work ethics. I like to get a job done. I'll usually go in and work hard at a task. But if I'm the only one doing it, by the end of the day, I ask why I'm knocking myself out while others dog it.

The idea for a better widget doesn't just show up. It takes a lot of thought, trial and error, late nights etc.  People aren't going to do that as often without a tangible prize.