Check your account email address ×

Let's radicalize Slinger with YouTube videos

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: fuck dude, and i thought you were going to have a hard time getting people radicalized to capitalism lite. you don't have a snowballs chance in hell getting enough recruits to make a difference with this shit.  

Just watch the videos.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor emptynoggin, spending way too much time watching conspiracy theories on youtube. :lmao:

What's a conspiracy? 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: fuck dude, and i thought you were going to have a hard time getting people radicalized to capitalism lite. you don't have a snowballs chance in hell getting enough recruits to make a difference with this shit.  

You haven't even watched the first one, have you?

Let me know when you do.

Cmon dude, i just watched the first three again. 

So far we have established

1) The rich get what they want from Congress, the rest of us don't.

2) Capitalism has irreparable contradictions.

3) People are motivated by a lot more than money, and quite often monetary incentives can harm performance when it is a complex task. 

Edited by motonoggin

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

These days it's a steady diet of RTJ and Killer Mike for me.

Hard to beat Rage against the Machine for some pissed off uprising.

The time is now!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The threats of violent overthrow of capitalism thats gonna get you in trouble bro

Meh...he's dedicated so I give him credit.  And based on the videos I've seen, "Antifa" poses no real threat of "overthrowing" anything. I think they were busy smashing ATM's, windows and setting fire to trash cans at Berkeley last night.

Plus, should this all go completely shit-sideways, they hate liberals so, I'm inclined to give Moto and his group of merry men "passes" right now.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The threats of violent overthrow of capitalism thats gonna get you in trouble bro

Capitalism is violence. 

The ruling class only understands violence. Fascists only understand violence. 

Standing by wringing your hands about protestors while fascism rises to power is violence.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...he's dedicated so I give him credit.  And based on the videos I've seen, "Antifa" poses no real threat of "overthrowing" anything. I think they were busy smashing ATM's, windows and setting fire to trash cans at Berkeley last night.

Plus, should this all go completely shit-sideways, they hate liberals so, I'm inclined to give Moto and his group of merry men "passes" right now.

They all started off as liberals....just now they've decided that that unless you're not for the violent overthrow of capitalism (never gonna happen btw), you're the "bourgoisie".  Its fucking pathetic.  Two forums and 18 threads of this nonsense. :lol: