Check your account email address ×

Let's radicalize Slinger with YouTube videos

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

:news:

14590359_10211385773579551_4416898306335002166_n.jpg

And?  Reagan was for less govt and free markets.   The whole speech was good.   Did you read it? 

i watched the first 2 vids, about all i could stand for awhile. now i know why you couldn't respond with my request to explain, in detail, how your system would work. you don't know. the videos present the obvious problems, but nothing on how to resolve them, at least not with the solution you're trying to sell. so i'll ask one more time - 4 guys have an idea for a special widget. tell me how they go about getting funds, hiring people, and manufacturing these widgets in your anti-capitalistic system.  

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i watched the first 2 vids, about all i could stand for awhile. now i know why you couldn't respond with my request to explain, in detail, how your system would work. you don't know. the videos present the obvious problems, but nothing on how to resolve them, at least not with the solution you're trying to sell. so i'll ask one more time - 4 guys have an idea for a special widget. tell me how they go about getting funds, hiring people, and manufacturing these widgets in your anti-capitalistic system.  

You go to a factory where they make similar products, and see if they'll build it for you. You wouldn't need 'funds' because they'll build it for free and you'll get it for free and so will everyone who needs this thing.

We won't seek wealth any longer, we will seek to better ourselves and humanity. 

Obviously this isn't going to happen overnight, and a transitional phase will be necessary. 

Capitalists are nudging us in that direction when they talk about universal basic income. They know what's coming, this next generation of automation is not only going to replace the least expensive workers, it's going to take along with it some of the most expensive. We all can't just get jobs building and maintaining the machines. 

This is going to create a massive underclass if we don't do something about it. You know what comes after that, right?

On 2/1/2017 at 9:18 PM, motonoggin said:

Cmon dude, i just watched the first three again. 

So far we have established

1) The rich get what they want from Congress, the rest of us don't.

2) Capitalism has irreparable contradictions.

3) People are motivated by a lot more than money, and quite often monetary incentives can harm performance when it is a complex task. 

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What does this mean? Why are these so hard to watch? Does it cause you physical pain? :lol:

So we're on step two. Keep going, it gets better. 

Edited by motonoggin

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You go to a factory where they make similar products, and see if they'll build it for you. You wouldn't need 'funds' because they'll build it for free and you'll get it for free and so will everyone who needs this thing.

We won't seek wealth any longer, we will seek to better ourselves and humanity. 

Obviously this isn't going to happen overnight, and a transitional phase will be necessary. 

Capitalists are nudging us in that direction when they talk about universal basic income. They know what's coming, this next generation of automation is not only going to replace the least expensive workers, it's going to take along with it some of the most expensive. We all can't just get jobs building and maintaining the machines. 

This is going to create a massive underclass if we don't do something about it. You know what comes after that, right?

you are a fucking loon, seriously. I'm not even sure where to begin with that nonsense. asking a factory to mass produce stuff for free? then everyone gets it free? sweet fuck you are wasting valuable time dude. nobody is going to buy into this shit, especially an established society already set up in capitalism. capitalism needs corrected, the concept is fine. your first vid talked about lobbyists buying the gov. that obviously needs changed and could be corrected. if it's not, it's just a matter of time until some throats start getting slashed. that is how we fix this shit.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a fucking loon, seriously. I'm not even sure where to begin with that nonsense. asking a factory to mass produce stuff for free? then everyone gets it free? sweet fuck you are wasting valuable time dude. nobody is going to buy into this shit, especially an established society already set up in capitalism. capitalism needs corrected, the concept is fine. your first vid talked about lobbyists buying the gov. that obviously needs changed and could be corrected. if it's not, it's just a matter of time until some throats start getting slashed. that is how we fix this shit.

Not free, but almost free.  Essentially, the marginal cost of goods and services will be reduced to the lowest possible level through automation, additive manufacturing and green energy.  Once that happens, there are no more efficiencies to be had. 

Motonoggin has it basically right.  Capitalism is on life support.

Edited by ICEMAN!

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Not free, but almost free.  Essentially, the marginal cost of goods and services will be reduced to the lowest possible level through automation, additive manufacturing and green energy.  Once that happens, there are no more efficiencies to be had. 

Motonoggin has it basically right.  Capitalism is on life support.

but that isn't ending capitalism, it's making corrections to it. I do agree that changes need to be made, but to the massive greed in the system. otherwise the middle class, the brunt of the demand, won't be able to afford anything.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

but that isn't ending capitalism, it's making corrections to it. I do agree that changes need to be made, but to the massive greed in the system. otherwise the middle class, the brunt of the demand, won't be able to afford anything.

We probably wouldn't be technically advanced as a society if it wasn't for some massive greed.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The middle class won't be able to afford anything because their jobs will have been replaced by AI and machines.

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

^^^This is why you need to watch the rest of the videos. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Snoslinger said:

still same thoughts, noggin

On 2/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, motonoggin said:

Just watch the videos.

What's a conspiracy? 

I will if you agree to watch a couple hours of pro capitalism videos. :lol:  

Just now, motonoggin said:

You mean watch a couple hours of FBN or CNBC?

Serious question.   You come on here and expect people to watch a couple hours of your propaganda but will not do the same to what others believe.  

Dude this is why Communism has never worked in the form you think is possible.   A large percentage of people WILL NEVER AGREE AND THE ONLY WAY TO IMPLEMENT IT IS THRU AUTHORITARIAN RULE.   Historically the communist are responsible for more deaths than ANY form of govt.   In fact its not even close.  

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Serious question.   You come on here and expect people to watch a couple hours of your propaganda but will not do the same to what others believe.  

Dude this is why Communism has never worked in the form you think is possible.   A large percentage of people WILL NEVER AGREE AND THE ONLY WAY TO IMPLEMENT IT IS THRU AUTHORITARIAN RULE.   Historically the communist are responsible for more deaths than ANY form of govt.   In fact its not even close.  

Lol.