Check your account email address ×

Poor dementia Brandon

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ukrainian parliament member says Biden’s SOTU was ‘a total disappointment’ for Ukraine

The Today Show
SCOTT STUMP
March 2, 2022, 6:40 AM

TO THE BOMB SHELTER. 

621f74829cc3ec164793a487_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

A member of Ukraine's parliament called President Joe Biden's State of the Union speech "a total disappointment" on TODAY Wednesday, as she called for a no-fly zone to protect her country from Russian airstrikes.

Oleksandra Ustinova expressed frustration with Biden and the international community for not offering more protection to Ukraine, specifically against Russia's military aircraft. She said "the whole of Ukraine" was watching Biden's speech on Tuesday night.

"To be honest, it was a total disappointment for us," she told Savannah Guthrie. "I can explain why. Today, the whole world is watching Ukrainians being executed. I cannot name it the other way around.

"The right definition is an execution because we see bombs going into our civilian houses every day, we see children dying every day on the streets or in their houses if they didn’t make it to the bomb shelter, we see bombs coming to the orphanages, to the schools. And we had been promised a protection by the international community. We gave up our nuclear weapons."

Ukraine once possessed the world’s third-largest arsenal of nuclear weapons following the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991.

However, the sovereign nation signed the Budapest Memorandum in 1994 in which Russia, Britain and the U.S. committed to refrain from attacking Ukraine in exchange for the country turning over its nuclear arsenal to Russia to be dismantled.

On TODAY Wednesday, Vice President Kamala Harris reiterated Biden's State of the Union comments that the U.S. will not send troops to Ukraine to fight against Russia. Biden said the U.S. will "defend every inch" of NATO territory, but that does not include Ukraine because it is not a member of NATO.

"And today when I see President Biden saying that we’re going to protect every inch of the NATO territory, excuse me, we’ve been promised the same thing when we gave up our nuclear weapons," Ustinova said. "The Russians have totally destroyed all of the airports in Ukraine, the majority of the roads. We are grateful for help, but we need protection in our sky."

The Biden administration has said it will not send military aircraft to enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine because that would amount to a direct confrontation with Russian forces.

"We have been protecting ourselves on the ground, but if we do not protect our sky, if there is (not) a no-fly zone or if there is no dome to protect it with the air defense, we will all go down," Ustinova said. "People will literally die."

Ustinova wanted to know what it would take for the U.S. to heighten its involvement beyond economic sanctions and military assistance of NATO countries bordering Ukraine.

"What is the red line that (Vladimir) Putin has to cross for NATO and the U.S. to step in?" she said. "We’re not asking for boots on the ground. We’re asking for the iron dome or for the no-fly zone.

"We need the protection of the sky so that the bombs and the missiles do not hit our children. Every time I hear about the possible provocation from Putin — Putin is a psycho. He doesn’t need to be provoked. We did not do anything. We didn't do anything in 2014, we did not provoke him now. He still invaded, and he's bombing the cities, he's bombing the civilians."

Ustinova also expressed doubt that NATO would come to the military defense of members like Poland or the Baltic countries if Putin decided to invade them.

She questioned the use of sanctions that do not include targeting Russia's massive oil and gas industry, which is the nerve center of its economy.

Earlier, Harris said on TODAY that the U.S. has taken steps to "mitigate the impact on the American consumer" of any disruption in the global oil supply that could result from the backlash against Russia.

"Then we have to go and tell every American that the president of the United States is protecting them from paying an extra 20, 30 cents for a gallon of gas and that's why so many Ukrainians have to die," Ustinova said.

Of course she said that and what happens if he sends aircraft to enforce a no fly zone and A) we lose pilots and B) it causes an escalation….who here is willing to see Americans die for Ukraine? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course she said that and what happens if he sends aircraft to enforce a no fly zone and A) we lose pilots and B) it causes an escalation….who here is willing to see Americans die for Ukraine? 

Brainless people. My god. 

The old hag was half in the bag. Didn’t know what the fuck was going on. She was standing up and ready to clap a number of times and set back down cause no one else was standing.

fucken clueless 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Am I the only one on this site, that is appalled that Harris, Pelosi, and Biden are the three most-powerful people in America?

Ahahahahaha....fucking fat ass trout belly armed cum salmon!!! I’ve been posting against you all across the Internet for months and you had no idea. You HAVE BEEN OWNED TO THE MAX. You and your gay little band of FRUIT FAIRIES smell each other’s ASS ODOR and are no match for me. Take it to PM and I’ll have my lawyer draft a $10,000 challenge if you are man enough to accept. 

• Haha 4

• USA Contributing Member

Biden, Harris, Pelosi… kind of scary that these 3 are leading the way for our country.

The first part of Biden’s speech showed that our foreign  policy is weak, Europe has had to step up and take the lead on Ukrainian.  Germany realizes the US is not the leader and will commit money and resources into NATO and the defense of Europe. 

That rest of that half hour speech outlined “Let’s make America great again” policies, you think the dems will actually focus on the border and bringing manufacturing back to the country?  Bullshit talking points to try and help midterm elections.

What about bringing energy independence back to the country?  In less than a year we have become dependent on outside countries to fuel our cars and heat our homes. We are focused on batteries and windmills  that just aren’t there yet.  Tell me how this new dependence isn’t going to hurt us.  Amazing how it will go direct to the working middle class at the gas pump and the power bill.

I only hope China doesn’t start shit as we are not in a good spot right now to diplomatically handle that disaster.  You think Israel will restrain themselves when Iran starts spinning centrifuges again?  How about North Korea?

With the US government becoming more inept which states will lead the way domestically and which countries will step up abroad?  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahahahahaha....fucking fat ass trout belly armed cum salmon!!! I’ve been posting against you all across the Internet for months and you had no idea. You HAVE BEEN OWNED TO THE MAX. You and your gay little band of FRUIT FAIRIES smell each other’s ASS ODOR and are no match for me. Take it to PM and I’ll have my lawyer draft a $10,000 challenge if you are man enough to accept. 

You fukkin homo, you still owe me 5 Gs from the Final Drive Ratio, you broke-assed, Jimmy Durante-lookin' bitch. 

I wipe my ass with more than you've got. 

Go saw some wood, faggot.   

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin homo, you still owe me 5 Gs from the Final Drive Ratio, you broke-assed, Jimmy Durante-lookin' bitch. 

I wipe my ass with more than you've got. 

Go saw some wood, faggot.   

You are a welcher 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's the problem.  Once you set one up ,you have to enforce it.  Would get real ugly real quick 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

YHyeoW0.png

Goes to the reality that people like Smales can't comprehend.....that it was Biden who was compromised and who Putin wanted in power.  There shouldn't be much argument at this point.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Goes to the reality that people like Smales can't comprehend.....that it was Biden who was compromised and who Putin wanted in power.  There shouldn't be much argument at this point.

He enjoys pics of Putin and Trump.

Look at the body language in this... pathetic...

cd8bce1c1fe49125a7d9abd1110b829f

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Talk about body language.....

I'm scared of you and I want out of here.

May as well post it on his forehead with flashing letters.