Check your account email address ×

Fall Of The Republicans

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I missed it and why in the fuck would I be scared?🤣

Biden sucks but IMO we would be in the same boat for the most part had Trump won a second term. Inflation was a given and Putin would be doing the same shit.

JoJo would have clearly been the best solution to all of it :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

JoJo would have clearly been the best solution to all of it :lol:

You asked a question a question and I answered it and now you deflect to this which of course MoeMoe did in another thread…sounds like you two are having a little pillow talk. BTW all I hear is that both parties are out to fuck us yet any third party vote is ridiculed and called a wasted vote…strange.🤷🏻

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You asked a question a question and I answered it and now you deflect to this which of course MoeMoe did in another thread…sounds like you two are having a little pillow talk. BTW all I hear is that both parties are out to fuck us yet any third party vote is ridiculed and called a wasted vote…strange.🤷🏻

You still can't understand why people voted for trump. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In fact you have ran away from TBP so many times they name BHIR after you.👍🏼🤣

That's a lie ... & this isn't about me. 

You walked in like a big shot running your mouth, & proceeded to get boot stomped :lol:

Now your still butthurt & blubbering ...Smh. Btw - Learn to take a beating like a man - if you can't control your piehole...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's a lie ... & this isn't about me. 

You walked in like a big shot running your mouth, & proceeded to get boot stomped :lol:

Now your still butthurt & blubbering ...Smh. Btw - Learn to take a beating like a man - if you can't control your piehole...

I’m not butthurt at all but you, Moe and Mark sure seemed to be concerned with the whole thing.

BTW you sure take this internet bullshit to heart..weird. 

My one third party vote led us to the clintons but Perot was actually the best choice,  makes it tough to ever throw that vote away again even though America would be far better served with 4 parties.  Voting for someone who is a complete nobody like Jo I just can't do.  If a third party actually ran a  real candiddate again i would have to consider it though.  

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

My one third party vote led us to the clintons but Perot was actually the best choice,  makes it tough to ever throw that vote away again even though America would be far better served with 4 parties.  Voting for someone who is a complete nobody like Jo I just can't do.  If a third party actually ran a  real candiddate again i would have to consider it though.  

This ... this is why the 3rd party vote is a complete waste.  I know it sucks, but people need to seriously look at it as which of the two primary party candidates is going to be the better of the two options (or better stated, the lesser of two piles of shit).  Because let's face it, an independent isn't going to win POTUS in our lifetime unless there's a serious shakeup in this country.

I’m not butthurt at all but you, Moe and Mark sure seemed to be concerned with the whole thing.

BTW you sure take this internet bullshit to heart..weird. 

Holy shit guy its like opposite world up in here  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This ... this is why the 3rd party vote is a complete waste.  I know it sucks, but people need to seriously look at it as which of the two primary party candidates is going to be the better of the two options (or better stated, the lesser of two piles of shit).  Because let's face it, an independent isn't going to win POTUS in our lifetime unless there's a serious shakeup in this country.

Its one of those, "if you have to explain it....." kind of deals.  No getting through to them.

49 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Copo is laughing at you...just for a fyi :lol:

Do you think I GAF what that catfished idiot thinks? 🤣🤷🏻

Just an FYI for you…everyone was laughing at you when Webba sent you packing.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just an FYI for you…everyone was laughing at you when Webba sent you packing.🤣👍🏼

See this is why you get your ass beat online all the time. You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Nobody thought Webbas kid touching - pedophile shit was funny. But here you are laughing about it. This is why its probably smart you're too chicken shit to meet anybody in person also - because you would get your ass beat in real. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Copo never laughs, he only scowls

He was actually laughing at snacks meltdown & running off crying ...lol

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your mind goes off in this direction an awful lot... just sayin'...

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I notice you bring up a lot of shit other people did to someone, or said about someone.... do you have any personal experience doing any of those things, or are you living vicariously through the board?

• Thanks 1

WTF….It’s like watching a parody or a skit…holy hell.🤣🤣

This is the best the R’s could offer….🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 2/28/2022 at 5:27 PM, ford_428cj said:

See this is why you get your ass beat online all the time. You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Nobody thought Webbas kid touching - pedophile shit was funny. But here you are laughing about it. This is why its probably smart you're too chicken shit to meet anybody in person also - because you would get your ass beat in real. 

He was actually laughing at snacks meltdown & running off crying ...lol

I’m in Charlevoix Fordy and next time you’re here let me know. As for Derpo he shouldn’t be laughing at anybody.

BTW no meltdown here…no need to hang around the middle school lunchtable AKA TBP anymore.…not sure why you care?🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m in Charlevoix Fordy and next time you’re here let me know. As for Derpo he shouldn’t be laughing at anybody.

BTW no meltdown here…no need to hang around the middle school lunchtable AKA TBP anymore.…not sure why you care?🤷🏻

Will do. You still on the wagon or?