Check your account email address ×

Fall Of The Republicans

Just now, spin_dry said:

I take what I said back. GOP’ers want these people around to give themselves someone to aspire to be. :lol: 

And again the iorny is over the top . And again what's worse is you acctualy know it . Pampers I get but you have not yet lost it 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…apparently Chumly forgets that he likes to make fun of me for buying that Trump hat.🤷🏻

Given the way things turned out.... do you wish Trump were still President or do you feel we moved up with Biden?

Tis a yes or no, but watch the verbal gymnastics.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

neither are very smart but look like genius' compared to a lot of the dems,  fuck at least they didn;t think guam would tip over if we moved our base to the other side.

Instead she believes in QAnon. :lol:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Given the way things turned out.... do you wish Trump were still President or do you feel we moved up with Biden?

No answer.  Huh.  Not like those TDS seeds weren't planted 24/7 for 4 years and not like they didnt have an impact. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No answer.  Huh.  Not like those TDS seeds weren't planted 24/7 for 4 years and not like they didnt have an impact. 

Watered and fertilizer added every hr . Worked well lemming love them some propaganda to know what they need to think .then have that planted thought reaffirmed daily by the magic box above the fireplace 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you go to another site to start threads because you would get rolled across the coals if you posted it there... :lol:

J2CJJN4CBZCMTOGOWC6GWTHGG4.jpg

Make sure to run back and tell all the fellas MoeMoe…get yourself some pats on the head!🤣👍🏼

BTW I left that sight because the butthurt owner of the joint didn’t like being called the “runt  of the litter” in response to him jabbing at me…no time for little cunts  like that.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Make sure to run back and tell all the fellas MoeMoe…get yourself some pats on the head!🤣👍🏼

I just find it funny how you treat the membership here differently than there.... like they are dumber here...

Why do you find the membership here lacking in the intelligence department....?

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I just find it funny how you treat the membership here differently than there.... like they are dumber here...

Why do you find the membership here lacking in the intelligence department....?

I find it funny that you run over here and follow me around and then come up with this analysis.🤣

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I left that sight because the butthurt owner of the joint didn’t like being called the “runt  of the litter” in response to him jabbing at me…no time for little cunts  like that.🤷🏻

You left that site because you were getting pummeled from all sides for being a douche with a big mouth, kind of like you are right now.  And like you won't be back by the end of the week.   

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look in a mirror 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on ...& :lol:

What are you laughing at…A) you left that sight and only went back after Webba left and  B) don’t fool yourself…most there think you’re an ignorant dumbfuck.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are you laughing at…A) you left that sight and only went back after Webba left and  B) don’t fool yourself…most there think you’re an ignorant dumbfuck.🤷🏻

I'm laughing at you blubbering like a big fat baby  :lol:

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm laughing at you blubbering like a big fat baby  :lol:

In fact you have ran away from TBP so many times they name BHIR after you.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 2/21/2022 at 6:48 AM, Snake said:

@Jimmy Snacks - did you conveniently ignore this, or just too scared to give an honest answer?

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@Jimmy Snacks - did you conveniently ignore this, or just too scared to give an honest answer?

I missed it and why in the fuck would I be scared?🤣

Biden sucks but IMO we would be in the same boat for the most part had Trump won a second term. Inflation was a given and Putin would be doing the same shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks