Check your account email address ×

Sunshine....

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So how would you like me to respond to Jimbo?  It's obvious you want less vitriol on the forum....yet Jimbo makes the above post and it completely escapes you.  So if showing more respect is important to you - then maybe it's a good opportunity to address Jimbo's post instead of buttering  his bread. 

Like I said - I can flourish either way. 

I know it's not just you. But you have to admit that you are at the center of most of it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So how would you like me to respond to Jimbo?  It's obvious you want less vitriol on the forum....yet Jimbo makes the above post and it completely escapes you.  So if showing more respect is important to you - then maybe it's a good opportunity to address Jimbo's post instead of buttering  his bread. 

You made your fucking bed here and now you blame me....own your bullshit or GTFO. I hope your players have more fucking spine than you.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I agree that a lie isn't exactly a lie.....words and positons get twisted...hence the categories in the Meme.  The meme is simply an easy way to view the compiled fact checks.  

And if all the Hillary accusations are true....can you provide a list of the convictions I must have missed..??  Thanks- 

Again, I agree she has never been convicted, But has lied repeatedly on subjects concerning her server, benghazi, her emails, ect..  Here is another question on morality. You see a woman sitting on a porch selling weed and smoking weed, you see her child 5 years old walk over and she takes a hit off her blunt and blows it in the kids face...You dont know if she has ever been convicted of selling drugs or endangering the welfare of a child but in your mind do you think she is a drug dealer and a child abuser?? because I do, I call a spade a spade.

so does someone have to be convicted to be a criminal?? 

and the chart does not vilify the lies based on importance or morality. Like i said vanilla vs chocolate could be a pants on fire because they are totally different..

Let me put it to you like this.

Do you think Hillary lied to the American people about benghazi in anyway shape or form???

Do you think Hillary lied about giving all her emails concerning government activity to the FBI for review???

Do you think Hillary has lied about anything to with the Clinton foundation and the pay to play accusations????

lets start with these three questions, we can continue later if you like..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You made your fucking bed here and now you blame me....own your bullshit or GTFO. I hope your players have more fucking spine than you.

It's the same bed the mother fucker makes everywhere.  Then shits in it then is shit-canned from the site.  A normal person would maybe come to a conclusion and a common denominator.  But, like so many, he chooses to go out in a flame of his own ignorance and idiocy.  EVERY SINGLE TIME!  A-STONISHING!

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's bizarre.  Go "flourish" elsewhere then.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know it's not just you. But you have to admit that you are at the center of most of it.

It's two to tango.  

Anytime yiure in the minority - you're a lightning rod and I simply refuse to just smile back.  

I've got guys posting pictures all over the site - do you take think I should reach out to tone it down or do they have some culpability?  

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did you miss all the posts where I can flourish either way?  Ckf runs the site and he's obviously frustrated with Gemeral attitude of the forum  - spa as most decent people do - I am having respectful dialogue with him.

Nice post Jimbo....completely miss the point. :lol: 

ckf - thoughts on Jimbo?  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's two to tango.  

Anytime yiure in the minority - you're a lightning rod and I simply refuse to just smile back.  

I've got guys posting pictures all over the site - do you take think I should reach out to tone it down or do they have some culpability?  

Did you miss all the posts where I can flourish either way?  Ckf runs the site and he's obviously frustrated with Gemeral attitude of the forum  - spa as most decent people do - I am having respectful dialogue with him.

ckf - thoughts on Jimbo?  

Take ownership or GTFO.

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's two to tango.  

ckf - thoughts on Jimbo?  

I think he is replying in kind to you. You know that there is no way to get everyone else on the forum to show you respect unless you get things going in the right direction first.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

From word one he has been calling Trump supporters rump pumpers, ect....and then complains about the level of discourse. He is a joke.

truth

Edited by Rigid1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Again, I agree she has never been convicted, But has lied repeatedly on subjects concerning her server, benghazi, her emails, ect..  Here is another question on morality. You see a woman sitting on a porch selling weed and smoking weed, you see her child 5 years old walk over and she takes a hit off her blunt and blows it in the kids face...You dont know if she has ever been convicted of selling drugs or endangering the welfare of a child but in your mind do you think she is a drug dealer and a child abuser?? because I do, I call a spade a spade.

so does someone have to be convicted to be a criminal?? 

You're attempting to present an argument to justify your opinion of Hillary.  Nobody who's ever ran or been elected to,the presidency has been perfect.  While you're focused on the unproven Clinton ghosts of the last 40 years - I prefer to focus on the future and where they stand on the issues.  Besides - don't you think it's a little far fetched to think the Clintons can conti ugly dodge all these accusations? 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think he is replying in kind to you. You know that there is no way to get everyone else on the forum to show you respect unless you get things going in the right direction first.

Who says I'm asking for respect?  I'm not because it's actually a good thing to be disliked on here given the makeup of the forum.  I simply don't care and I simply don't take the posts on here personally.  It's obvious some people do.  I'm able to seperate CE and political discussions on here from personal reality.  

You're attempting to present an argument to justify your opinion of Hillary.  Nobody who's ever ran or been elected to,the presidency has been perfect.  While you're focused on the unproven Clinton ghosts of the last 40 years - I prefer to focus on the future and where they stand on the issues.  Besides - don't you think it's a little far fetched to think the Clintons can conti ugly dodge all these accusations? 

No, Im questioning your level morality and your ability to make rational thoughtful decisions.. Answer those questions I posted above if you have the spine to.

Who says I'm asking for respect?  I'm not because it's actually a good thing to be disliked on here given the makeup of the forum.  I simply don't care and I simply don't take the posts on here personally.  It's obvious some people do.  I'm able to seperate CE and political discussions on here from personal reality.  

Calling people spiteful names means you have taken it personally...

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

From word one he has been calling Trump supporters rump pumpers, ect....and then complains about the level of discourse. He is a joke.

I'm not complaining anout the level of discourse - cfk is - pay attention :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you admit that you are here just to be a dick.....shocker.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Absolutely .  You're fat fucking Rump Pumper who's balls deep in Dumps Rump :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you admit that you are here just to be a dick.....shocker.

I'm here to post my opinions, share my positions, and argue like everyone else.  I'm just better at it than you and your clown posse. :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The way you act at times is the reason some former members don't want to be a part of the forum anymore. I know that it doesn't bother you, but I think it sucks.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The way you act at times is the reason some former members don't want to be a part of the forum anymore. I know that it doesn't bother you, but I think it sucks.

You're correct - I don't care.  Take a look at the last page or two of this thread..... :snack:

There's a whole bunch of fella's throwing stones from glass houses..... :dunno:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I'm in the minority on here.  If they want cordial conversation and discourse - they can let their actions speak for themselves.  Until then - my demeanor will be like theirs is towards me.  I'm good either way. :bc: 

Yah no fucking shit and thank god there are only a few mental cases  like you with the worst case of Dunning Kruger imaginable :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

This is truth, and 99% of the reason I am not a paying member. I have a lifetime membership on 2 other forums. Frequent them all and have really made some good friends, gotten good info, and enjoyed many conversations on them. I enjoy some of the threads on here, but I have to say once SR gets involved in a thread i move onto a different one. happy he isnt in the bbq or nascar threads..lol.. He seems to want to just sling insults like a child rather than debate with honest answers or give his honest opinion.

Edited by Rigid1