Check your account email address ×

Sunshine....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Wow I didn't even know that and I have been a member there since day one..fawk me..I think I just forgot about it now that I think harder about it. :bc:

Same here - Ole Drule likes to keep tabs on me.  Hope he's not rubbing one out while he's staring at my pic.....

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

State... :lol:. Can Dump win without FL :bigfinger: :ylsuper::lol2::rockernana::lmao: 

According to the Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday, the presumptive Democratic nominee has her largest lead in Florida, where she bests the presumptive Republican nominee 47% to 39%. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/politics/quinnipiac-swing-state-poll-clinton-trump/index.html

You do realize the majority of the population is not there now, right?  They are the successful ones who earned their money and are out of the state for the summer.  They'll be back later...

38 minutes ago, oleroule said:

:lies:

42 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I didn't think so but hey I'm old and don't remember some chit so well.

Were you at snowseekers though?

32 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I just checked the members list over there and there never was a yammidoorider or a snorider.

Nope.

Gotta take Ole Drule with a grain of salt - he said Willard was gonna win by 12% on Election Day because Red State told him so. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

You do realize the majority of the population is not there now, right?  They are the successful ones who earned their money and are out of the state for the summer.  They'll be back later...

Is that what happened in 2008/2012? :owned: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

You just can't help yourself can you :lol: Pathetic!

I DGAF.... :bc: You're over here - I'm not over there :owned: So remind me who can't help themselves.... :lmao: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I DGAF.... :bc: You're over here - I'm not over there :owned: So remind me who can't help themselves.... :lmao: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You don't give a fuck??? :lol: Sure you don't....it's so obvious FFS

Who's over here and who's over there Dumbski? :lol: You follow me around the forum and then whine about who GAF :taunt::nuts:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Jesus dude...how bad can you get? Your butthurt is running really high so I'd suggest you calm down before you have another episode :lol:

I'm trying to teach him some manners but he is very difficult..I need some meds for him!

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Jesus dude...how bad can you get? Your butthurt is running really high so I'd suggest you calm down before you have another episode :lol:

Who's here and who's there?  :nuts: You can't go enougn S N O W R ID A :bc: :taunt::gtyof:

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm trying to teach him some manners but he is very difficult..I need some meds for him!

Not sure they even make a med that could work on him with the exception of tranquilizers. Can't fix stupid you know 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Not sure they even make a med that could work on him with the exception of tranquilizers. Can't fix stupid you know 

Well with momo I had him on anti-depressant for a few days then we talked things out for another few days and he's doing great now..long as the fawk heads leave him alone till he gets better yet.

I might need a huge gov grant though and two years to fix sr though.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

They were bailing beforehand dipshit.  Rob was helping Scooter set it up dumbass :lmao: You're a dishonest liar dude. :bc: You're barely a step above Momo and Creeper....spew lies while trying to pawn them off as facts :lol: 

I'm good with or without this place... :bc: Looks like the Mainetahd's are lost without a forum :gtyof:. Had to get buttpluggers.com set up before Rob closed shop. :lol:. And you clowns need a moderated site so you don't get your asses handed to you again :lmao::bigfinger::lol: 

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Dude yesterday you ran away from talking about oil subsidies when you were owned. Not to mention all the false memes you post and telling other people how they vote or feel yet you say I lie? :lol:

Please show me where I lied about anything.:bc:

Not sure why you say I need a moderated site either when I'm here smacking you around a few times a week. :lol:

Poor Slowrider and his delusions of grandeur. :lol::lmao:

LlbpGHq.jpg

The silence is deafening. :lol::lmao:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:dunno: You post your delsuional lies and expect a response :lol: 

Poor cast ironyrider, can't find one lie. :lol:

Keep running away when I own you, at least you give up unlike Momo. :snack::lol:

Edited by GGNHL